It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is how you stop time.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I have been pondering lately what exactly the 2012 date may have for all of us. Some predict apocalypse, some predict an awakening, but a new theory came to me and it makes sense in my own mind. I believe that there is currently an awakening happening. In detail, every aspect of our consciousness is evolving towards the next step at a rate fast enough that we are self aware of it. We have recently passed the milestone where our memory capabilities allow us to be self aware of the rate at which we are moving forward 'metaphysically'. The next step has been revealed to me i believe. There will be a point at which our memory will be of such magnitude that remembering yesterday will be as vivid as living today... and when that happens, our perception of time ceases. We will be living dynamos.

It is only a matter of time, and as i ponder these things i can picture geometrical graphs like the exponential function, which 'constantly approach infinity or zero but never reach it'. The shapes of these graphs resemble some of the inner workings of our bodies as well as the cosmos, and even the molecular level. Every plane of existence is shifting forward. Essentially, life is evolving. We are merely the filter in which life flows through.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Maybe i misunderstood you...

But what proof do you offer to suggest the ecliptic planes stronger gravity effects/enhances our memory?

What proof do you have to suggest having a better memory makes time slow down?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by chadderson

I work in a corporate restaurant, and I see hundreds of people a night, yet I've seen no sign of what you're saying. When you say "we", do you really mean just you?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Interesting thoughts, I also have thought that our grasp of time might be what's behind the 2012 change. Without time we would perpetually be in a present minded state, which according to many is the key to enlightenment.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by trysts

Who eats in a corporate restaurant? The folks who believe the lie that they do not have enough time to make their own, more satisfying meals. Those who are stressed from 'chasing the dream'. I would say look in other areas, not a nest for stress.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by trysts

I work in a corporate restaurant, and I see hundreds of people a night, yet I've seen no sign of what you're saying. When you say "we", do you really mean just you?

I work in a spa and I see hundreds of people a day, and I have seen plenty of signs of what he is saying!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

The people who mostly eat at the corporate restaurant I work at are business people, since it's a bit pricey for families. Then of course, there is a lot of drinking.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

You see consciousness evolving at a health spa?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by trysts

What we are saying, is that a corporate environment is filled with more snakes in the grass.. AKA unawakened individuals... than say, a spa.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by trysts

When I talk to people and hear their stories absolutely! Does that surprise you? And you were looking for it in a corporate restaraunt?
edit on 18-6-2012 by jaws1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Hmmm...I'm suspicious of the spa people.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by trysts

You should be, I hear crazy is contagious!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975
reply to post by trysts

When I talk to people and hear there stories absolutely! Does that surprise you? And you were looking for it in a corporate restaraunt?

Lol. I thought you guys were kidding! You're really experiencing a bunch of people having an evolution of consciousness? I really thought that only happened on the Internet. I only experience people drinking, talking about sports and business where I work.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by trysts

I hear more and more people having these kinds of conversations every day, which to me is a sign of evolving consciousness. I also see corporate executives and ceo's of major companies who like to talk about sport's and business, who would never talk about this stuff. Some people are evolving faster than others!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Makes me wonder what this "next step" is, in the evolution of consciousness? I guess if people ever get there, then they wouldn't have much to say to each other, unless language evolved as well?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by chadderson
reply to post by trysts

Who eats in a corporate restaurant? The folks who believe the lie that they do not have enough time to make their own, more satisfying meals. Those who are stressed from 'chasing the dream'. I would say look in other areas, not a nest for stress.

Right On! Stop letting these corporate bastards, these parasites suck off your consciousness! Consciousness creates, so if you willingly use your consciousness to forward the agenda of such dark parasites, we all live in their reality. Time to hack their little program and take the control back. Use your own consciousness for your own creative purpose. Chadderson IMHO you ROCK by the way. PEACE.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

reply to post by trysts

When I talk to people and hear there stories absolutely! Does that surprise you? And you were looking for it in a corporate restaraunt?

Lol. I thought you guys were kidding! You're really experiencing a bunch of people having an evolution of consciousness? I really thought that only happened on the Internet. I only experience people drinking, talking about sports and business where I work.

that's a tough standard of measure. You seem to equate "if I don't see it, it isn't happening" with all experiences possible. By this definition, and yours is a very common one, then because blind people can't see colors they don't exist. I would caution against using the idea that your experience equals all experience, ergo those that have something different are in need of help, as a way of life.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
To the OP point. I do see this change in memory very clearly, though in other ways. The manifestation is odd, time is almost, but not quite irrelevant. I expect this to be happening in earnest toward end July.

There is no time, so the memory storage system we use traditionally creates a "log" in our brain and the log works just like a computer data bank XX on 2-14-2000 at 24 years of age etc. This gives a gross distortion of reality, as the memory system is accessed more like a RAM storage then a true soul based experienced which is, "all is now." That said, for some it is going to be a shock when this happens, very disorienting. As it unfolds it can be helpful to maintain a rhythmic structure, traditional time components to ease the disorientation.

Right now many will feel a "did I do that?," or "when did I do that?" or "I can't really remember a time when it wasn't this way," type of stuff, as the move closer to living in the moment.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman

reply to post by trysts

that's a tough standard of measure. You seem to equate "if I don't see it, it isn't happening" with all experiences possible. By this definition, and yours is a very common one, then because blind people can't see colors they don't exist. I would caution against using the idea that your experience equals all experience, ergo those that have something different are in need of help, as a way of life.

I'm not quite sure I follow you. The OP seems to have been lucky enough to be excited about his experience with people evolving. I haven't been. I see no signs of it at all. I just see the same thing I have been seeing, i.e., people going about their lives getting excited about i-phone apps, movies, sports, left/right politics, etc. Nothing even hinting of some metaphysical evolution, or some new, exciting awareness. That's my experience however banal that seems.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join