It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Me: EXPOSED

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Hey just kidding, there; "I'm decent!"

Ok seriously.

I normally wouldn't feel the need to make an introduction thread. To me, that's so "attention-starved" in a way. Very similar to what bugged me about Facebook (before I deleted my account).

But I do owe the community here the honesty and openness you deserve. So just to clear things up, I have one other account that some of you will remember me by, "GodHatesUsAll". I no longer plan to login with that account & if the mods wish to take heed and delete it for me, "Cool". Not bugged either way, though!

Just didn't like the name and/or explaining my views on why I chose it. (it was complicated!)

Thanks for listening & See ya on the forums

Not the original, nor the first imitator; but Sincerely,

-BoyMeetsWorldATS
edit on 18-6-2012 by BoyMeetsWorldATS because: -

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The other name was better

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Yeah well the name, to me, is irrelevant. The name was getting negative attention and I think detracted a little bit from my posts.

I'm probably going to annoy the other users who already share this name. I never even bothered to check if there were any in the database. But I know, trust me, others are on this nickname long before me. I just wanted something more positive tied to my posts.

psst. Troll elsewhere

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BoyMeetsWorldATS

Welcome to the Assylum.....

Des

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Who you callin a troll ***** I just made a comment about your names, and to be honest, they're both stupid, boymeetsworld is gayyyyyyyyy...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BoyMeetsWorldATS

PICS OR IT DIDN"T HA...ah...umm...hai! this is the intro forum and you are a boy. Never mind!

An intro thread is welcomed on ATS, its group hug time! We dish out tinfoil hats, sometimes there is cake and beverages too. Where's DestinyOne when you need her...?

As for dual accounts, that is a no no. It might be better for you to make a choice now, alias changing is seen as a way to lose your old status I believe. I'm just a noob but I've seen the discussions go by often enough under Board Questions.

In any case, welcome back and see you on the front.

ETA I see Destiny already chimed in, guess it's my turn for cake. Enjoy!

edit on 18/6/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I don't know what LightSpeedDriver is trying to say because number one we only help you to design a new tin foil hat and number two, we all know the CAKE IS A LIE!!!!! lol just kidding.

Anyway welcome back to the the Family.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

I see you still need a Welcome to ATS cake.....

Voila cake.....

Des

edit on 18-6-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I won't feed the obvious troll. He's being way too obvious.

And thanks for mentioning cake. Now I'm hungry.

Keep the welcome wagon coming, I'm starting to enjoy this!

[sidenote]: You're allowed to create more than one account; you're just not allowed to "talk to each other" or you can get both account banned. That's pretty fair if you ask me, considering there's no option to delete your account manually.

edit on 18-6-2012 by BoyMeetsWorldATS because: jk

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BoyMeetsWorldATS
I won't feed the obvious troll. He's being way too obvious.

And thanks for mentioning cake. Now I'm hungry.

Keep the welcome wagon coming, I'm starting to enjoy this!

[sidenote]: You're allowed to create more than one account; you're just not allowed to "talk to each other" or you can get both account banned. That's pretty fair if you ask me, considering there's no option to delete your account manually.

edit on 18-6-2012 by BoyMeetsWorldATS because: jk

Your moms a troll

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I am humbly ashamed for being so openly needy but I thank you sincerely nonetheless.

*Bows with a flowery and showy hand gesture Black Adder style....*

How weird is that? Being awarded cake in another's thread? Oh wait...it's a party! Whee!

"Good Evening Orificer, who dree, minking? Absolutely snot! I haven't tinkled a dribble all nite but someone did slip me some funny looking cake. It was a green alien...
edit on 18/6/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Adjustment

new topics

top topics

join