It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you discuss 9-11

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by psikeyhackr
But I don't talk so much about the mass of FLOORS. I talk about the mass of LEVELS.

The change in the thickness of the COLUMNS changes the mass on a LEVEL. The columns are not in the FLOORS. The columns support the FLOORS because the inner and outer edges are connected to the COLUMNS.

So you misstate what I say and then accuse me of being wrong. Those columns were DESIGNED to support the weight above. That balloon was not so it was silly to bring it up. I have to point out your "junk physics" to people since you accuse me of talking "junk physics".

This incorrect understanding of how the building was design has been pointed out to you so many times I have to presume at this point you're intentionally lying. Every floor was held up in air by a horizontal support brace running form the exterior columns to the interior core columns so NO FLOOR SUPPORTED ANY OTHER FLOOR. It's a critical detail to understanding how the towers collapsed in the way they did and this has been pointed out to you many times, so your deliberate and consistant refusal to take this into account is an indication of a separate agenda at work here that has nothing to do with trying to explain why the towers fell.

I want everyone to know of your expertise at it.

Unlike you, I openly admit I have no training in physics...but again unlike you I'm not lecturing others about how I know more about physics than actual physicists, either. I simply read several reports and I'm asking why the details they point out are incorrect, and you have to know simply accusing NIST and Purdue engineers of being sinister secret agents isn't a legitimate answer.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

your real life research?sorry but channel flipping between Faux and CNN doesn't count as research

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join