It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Man Tries to Arrest Tony Blair During Lecture in Hong Kong by Patrick Henningsen

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Physic
what about misleading her majesty,

When was she misled?

would that not be the death penalty

no

but the Queen, i think not, she has to have been made aware of the full deal

Why do you think that?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I'd think it is designed to protect the Queen and Tony Blair either lied to Queen knowlingly and deliberatly or told her the truth and she may have issued a warning, of precaution, as it does endanger her, as some may not feel she is protected by the illusion of no power and authority and other obviously know that Blair if he lied, should been handed death sentence and if he told her the truth, then she was an accomplice to the acts and deserves punishment, however you can't punish the Queen, cause she has immunity, and Blair the same...unless they are extradited or caught outside of the quarters..

Would this be death penalty for lying to her Majesty or more immunity for him, as in the form of pardon, as got to admit, it has been paying off handsomely...so don't hear the Queen complaining about it, or anything for that matter, only suggesting she agreed to it and so did all the rest and are letting Blair slide, same as in the US with Bush and cronies getting away with murder also...

I support Billy Jack Justice and like to see him whip all their arses...

edit on 23-6-2012 by Physic because: getting this thread confused with the "Queen is a bloated Parasite" thread

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Because she has the right to know and met with him once a week, maybe?

Or the PM has the right to lie to her or not tell her...to keep her out the loop and ability to deny knowledge and protect her image...?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by michael1983l
there was no UN mandate to go to war

What makes you think there has to be a UN mandate?

To invade and change the government of a country by international law it has to have UN backing. Otherwise it is just what you say an invasion.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Physic

I'd think it is designed to protect the Queen and Tony Blair either lied to Queen knowlingly and deliberatly or told her the truth and she may have issued a warning, of precaution, as it does endanger her, as some may not feel she is protected by the illusion of no power and authority and other obviously know that Blair if he lied, should been handed death sentence and if he told her the truth, then she was an accomplice to the acts and deserves punishment, however you can't punish the Queen, cause she has immunity, and Blair the same...unless they are extradited or caught outside of the quarters..

Would this be death penalty for lying to her Majesty or more immunity for him, as in the form of pardon, as got to admit, it has been paying off handsomely...so don't hear the Queen complaining about it, or anything for that matter, only suggesting she agreed to it and so did all the rest and are letting Blair slide, same as in the US with Bush and cronies getting away with murder also...

I support Billy Jack Justice and like to see him whip all their arses...

edit on 23-6-2012 by Physic because: getting this thread confused with the "Queen is a bloated Parasite" thread

The queen could not do anything either way, asking her permission is merely an act of tradition. The Queen of England only is able to continue due to the fact her powers are absorbed by the elected members of parliment and the unelected house of lords. If the queen was to invoke powers that she could use if she so decided to then it would be the end of the monarchy.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
The little toad (Blair) says 'I wouldn't come any further' as his body guards cosy up against him, then 'that's democracy for you', to which the fawning audience start laughing.

Yes Tony that's our democracy, where once you're voted in you can ignore millions of the public that protest against your war founded on non-existant WMDs, then spend the rest of your life being paid huge sums of money to do 'lectures' with body guards to protect you from anyone who wants to justly hold you accountable for what you did. Scumbag!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Physic

Physic, the reality of the situation is, that under the current status quo, which exists in this country , NOTHING will EVER be done to balance the scales of justice more firmly on this matter. Its an appalling state of affairs to be sure, but there is little that one can do about it, unless the power structure in this country is collapsed and rebuilt to the advantage of the majority of free thinking people in the land.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

I am confused, as I thought the PM and maybe cabinet positions are all appointed, it is like going to a rigged fight or race, where the fix is in and the illusion is that it is legit...is how I see it, same way in US and lot of places where, the candidates are chosen and hand picked and either go along with it all and party line, like a system full of crap that majority ruling classes and parties, control mandates and acts.

In BIlly Jack goes to Washington film, they actually do the public show like all is in order and fighting for the people and then in the background and rooms, they scheme up the hide the real goings on and corruption and $$$ from lobbyist, etc..

Billy Jack does a great filler buster as Senator role, know it is just a movie, however it really is accurate in the portrayal of the medias role and congress..

Who likes Vigilante movies

Oops off topic, I'm back

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

totally agree, and it is not just the UK as we have a global pandemic and who all is at the root of it, bankers, politicians, queens, kings, armies, and all who been participating in it and group thinking or what not, need to be dealt with and glad to see the UK doing lot of things, watching big brother season 18 now from UK, so don't call me a bigot please as I am not interested in stereotyping anyone or being typed, as I for sure don't blame anyone who is not directly involved, and if we are saying Queen is not in this thread, that is fine, however Tony Blair and Bush (no nickname) are allowed to get away with what they did and others think they can follow their footsteps, then it is us, who share the responsibility, and blame to some extent, indirectly.while being helpless, to some extent,

Glad we can discuss things without insulting and violence here and I am not supporting racist tone, don't care what side of the pond or planet anyone is from, as we are all in this boat together, so when one of us is harmed, we all pay the price...and if we don't and profit from ill gains or another persons or country's demise, that is not right is how I feel.

Check out the Billy Jack goes to Washington, if you have time and enjoy a sud sipping flick that will inspire some to run for office and make the real change we need and stand up for what is right and no compromise.

edit on 23-6-2012 by Physic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join