It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 and Putin and Obama, Meeting today Monday 18th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Didn't see this discussed, thought I would bring it to light and perhaps others could find more research.

I don't know much except posts from a great patriot on Facebook:

"this was announced just moments after President Obama met with Putin here for the G20 Summit...a severe diplomatic affront... www.thestar.com... "

"we have barricades along the main drag into san jose del cabo...pix to come..."

"President Obama is meeting with President Putin of Russia now at the Esperanza Resort
2:45 p.m. (MDT) He arrives at the Convention Center and participates in the official arrival greet with President Calderón of Mexico
3:00 p.m. (MDT) He attends the first G-20 plenary session at the Convention Center
6:15 p.m,. (MDT) He participates in the official photo with leaders at the Convention Center"

more status updates, live on scene and pictures:

www.facebook.com...

Of course, with events in Syria - this is big news.

edit on 18-6-2012 by derickonfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
your FB link brings this

Kinda hard to follow now.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy
your FB link brings this

Kinda hard to follow now.

Apologies. I don't have a source except from his words and pictures - hence this thread, I'm surprised no one else is talking about this. He has pictures of street filled mexican marines for secruity, barricades, air force one, etc, etc. Good reporter who actually writes for a local paper.

You may need to log-in to FB to view his profile. Otherwise, idk.

new topics

join