It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Extremely High Tech Civilization Definitely Existed In The Distant Past Of Our Planet

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

No you'd find trash heaps, middens, use of resources and effects left in sedimentation and ice cores

Aye, we have ice cores going back ~750,000 years. Any industrialised civilisation - or just one that liked burning down forests like we do - would leave a clear trace in those cores, just as our current civilisation does.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew

No you'd find trash heaps, middens, use of resources and effects left in sedimentation and ice cores

Aye, we have ice cores going back ~750,000 years. Any industrialised civilisation - or just one that liked burning down forests like we do - would leave a clear trace in those cores, just as our current civilisation does.

Exactly. Also, look into the pollen record, as just one other example.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

Originally posted by AndyMayhew

Exactly. Also, look into the pollen record, as just one other example.

AorAki is it correct to include the pollen record as part of sedimentation or should it be addressed as a separate entity?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The blue stone reminds me of this peice of Lybian glass that was made by a meteorite impact in the sand, Im wondering if a certain meteor, made up of a certain composition, hit sand , and liquified, then solidified

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
Yes, good catch OP.

For some reason the PTB would like us all to believe that no civilizations existed before about 10,000 BC or about 12,000 years ago. I'm not sure what it is with that date.

I would take a wild guess that any human artifact discovered further back in time than 12,000 years would severely threaten the religions of the world. TPTB want us to remain sheep and fear a god so we don't just up and kill them. Again, just a wild guess.
edit on 6/19/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
Yes, good catch OP.

For some reason the PTB would like us all to believe that no civilizations existed before about 10,000 BC or about 12,000 years ago. I'm not sure what it is with that date.

I would take a wild guess that anything thing further back in time would threaten the religions of the world. TPTB want us to remain sheep and fear a god so we don't just up and kill them. Again, just a wild guess.

That date became a central part of fringe mythology when Cayce made it up based on stuff Madame Blavatsky had previous made up.

The religions of the world would probably care less, the Hindus would welcome it as their religion has a belief in a very long time span, Christians not so much, Islam in general have little interest in what occurred before Hijiri, Shinto and the other more philosopical religions wouldn't particularly care either.

Christianity has a much reduced roll in the world and even less influence in the world of science.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hi

Great thread.

Not sure if I buy into "extremely high tech".

With out a doubt our planet has many secrets hidden.

I kinda assume they did not use nucleur power, unless they had a way to clean up the waste from it.
We have millions of tons of it in storeage facilities.
But mabey a glacier going over it for 50k+ years could clean that up?*( would still leave a scar)
Or a volcano erupting underneath it?

But there are a few unexplained mysteries.

Lot of fossils and dinasoir bones we have,and its amazing thats just a few percent of what was here.

I rember there was this rock brick wall next to the shopping center from where I live.(I was 12 at the time)
It was loaded with fossils of little shells and such,
There was this big one 3 inches like a clam,
I went home and told my mom I had to go into the garage and pump up my bike tire(I lied),I smuggled out a hammer and a chisle and went back to the wall and chisled it out.

When I had my prize, 2 cop cars pulled up,,I must of had the look of death fear on my face.
Must of lasted for 2 minutes to me as I remember.
Some one called the police on me.

They did not have a ratts idea what I was doing and confused of me being a skinny little girl with a hammer hitting away at bricks.

When it came down to when I was able to talk to tell them I was just looking for fossils.
They were amazed and sat for several minutes looking at my prize fossil and the others in the wall.

They left with a smile.

Hey,sorry to go go off topic OP.

We do have tar pits and fossils but the "extremely high tech" past civilizations is still in ?

I dont think theres a cover up,but we have not found a garbage dump so to say.

The hats still in the ring and star and flag for you.

But note as well,man does seem to pop out of no where?
On the time scale.

Good work OP!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
reply to post by kdog1982

reply to post by EnigmaAgent

That absolutely is Lapis Lazuli, even the name "Sky Stone" comes from Lapis Lazuli;

Etymology

Lapis is the Latin word for "stone" and lazuli is the genitive form of the Medieval Latin lazulum, which is taken from the Persian لازورد lāzaward, meaning "heaven" or "sky", since the sky is blue; therefore, it is the "stone of heaven" or "sky stone". Lāzaward is from the Persian لاژورد lāzhward, the name of a place where lapis lazuli was mined.[6][7] Taken as a whole, lapis lazuli means "stone of Lāzhward".

The name of the place came to be associated with the stone mined there and, eventually, with its color. The French azur, the Italian azzurro, the Polish lazur and the Spanish and Portuguese azul are cognates.

source

Apparently this piece of bogus misrepresentation originated in a magazine article titled "Angeli Pietrificati da Atlantide", as printed in Fenix n.10 (agosto 2009), an Italian new-age magazine of very fringey stuff indeed (cover photo and table of contents here)

The publisher's blog (I believe):
Il Blog di Adriano Forgione

Now it's pretty difficult to accept anything as truth from an article that went above and beyond to misrepresent a stone such as Lapis Lazuli with outrageous and easily disproved claims.

Funny how that info gets ignored.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I have always believed we've been around much longer than people think.

Religious people think the Earth was created by God or Allah a few thousand years ago, while scientists claim fifty thousand years ago we were running around in loin clothes and beating each other with clubs while grunting.

Time and time again they have unearthed whole foundations of cities that date back hundreds of thousands of years.

Remember Atlantis was supposed to be highly advanced, and even some of the pre Greek islands in the Mediterranean have homes that are thousands of years old that had running water, flushing toilets.....

Also, keep in mind how the Egyptians created batteries by putting acidic fruit juices in copper vases, which even now still are capable of creating a charge slight enough to illuminate a bulb.

I believe our species has become advanced, and was decimated either through natural disasters, each other, or something more sinister. Isnt it funny how the bible talks about how there were floods that basically wiped out the population? Or how the Indians talk about a "nuclear war" that took place thousands and thousands of years ago??

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
The guy already lied about his team of international archaeologists.. he has no reputation .. excavations by real scientists concluded it was natural .. and his lies continue

So this guy has a tendency of lying a lot .. and it seems to be purely to further his financial gain if you ask me.. real scientists have found nothing there.

How Science Hides Historical Facts

Scientist: ”Boss, Shouldn’t I look into High Tech Civilization more closely?”

Director: [with a small wave of its hand]’ You don’t need to look into High Tech Civilization more closely”.

Scientist: ” We don’t need to look more closely.”

Director: [calmly, smoothly, head moving side to side; indicating no..] These aren’t the Civilizations you’re looking for.

Scientist: [trancelike] “These aren’t the Civilizations I’m looking for.”

Director: You can go about your business.

Scientist: “ I can go about my business”.

Director:” Move along”.

Scientist: “ Moving along, moving along.”

The "real" scientists are only allowed to find things that fit their handler's agenda. This is why "real" scientists never give things like giant skeletons any credibility.

"Real" scientists also have a tendency of lying a lot, they don't WANT to lie but all of them have this big gun pointed at their head called "you're FIRED!" Doctors are in the same boat. These "REAL" scientists have just as much credibility as the "authorities" who are destroying this world from the inside out.

We have been lied to by Science, Medicine, Historians, Religion and on and on. All of these lies have one common goal: to keep you from finding the TRUTH.

"Just look at us. Everything is backwards; everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health lawyers destroy justice universities destroy knowledge governments destroy freedom the major media destroy information and religions destroy spirituality." ~ Michael Ellner

edit on 19-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
This is very interesting. Great find!

I always wonder what mankind was like back then, and in some of the lost chapters of the Bible, the apocrypha, it explains how technology and intelligence was more advanced during Noah's time. I find it very interesting that those chapters were removed from the Bible, and when new, high-tech-looking things are discovered like this, they are generally ignored.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
It is possible. A Billion years. The sand under your feet is newborn. Asteroids, Super Volcanos, Climate Change are as numerous over time as the birds in the sky. The civilization you lived in is miles under the earth or under the sea from where you are today, your lifetime today is less than a breath taken in all of human history. We are a blip in time, dust. No Aliens are needed it all could have happened already a hundred times before the bones in the museum were born.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
uri geller bought 3 small islands of scotland years ago claiming them to be lost pyramids how many know that now or how many were in giza in egypt .have a read of howard vases work .pyramids in china demolished pyramid in manhatten ? o yea o what a tangled web we weave when we first practise to deceive

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
If I was a millionaire I would spend my spare cash exploring for unexplained objects and then analysing where they are really from. I may or may not reveal this info to the public but I sure as hell will have my curiosity sated.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark

Despite that the artifact is available to any researcher for analysis, not many of them decided to test it!

Instead, the artifact has been categorized as a hoax - without any examination.

Here's another clue that the plug is a hoax, I overlooked this the first time I read it. Does anyone else notice the contradiction?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
anything that doesn't involve their theory of mankind swinging from a tree and eating a banana, is of no interest to them.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
the most ignorant people humanity has to offer, come to a forum where the motto is "deny ignorance"

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Great thread for bringing out the discussion of ooparts (a new term for me). So thank you!

I want to contribute my thoughts for you all to break apart! Let's assume that there was a previous super advanced civilization. Now let's also assume that the laws of the universe were the same, so we are ruling out "magic". Now the next assumption is that our current civilization is relatively young, and while our knowledge grows exponentially it is still no where near that of previous civilizations.

TLDR: Is it possible that a civilization would advance so far as to leave no trace?

Okay. Let's look at ourselves in that context:

* Our first computers were the size of a barn. Now the same power fits on a chip smaller than a square centimeter. Moore's Law suggests that they will keep getting smaller. Could we someday advance enough that our computers are microscopic causing the next cycle's archaeologists to completely overlook them?

* We have a waste problem; we are polluting our land. We need to recycle more and clean up our world before we kill ourselves. Maybe we will eventually efficiently recycle our materials into energy, and develop methods of keeping nature, well, natural. Maybe when we run out of oil we will build filters to collect all our plastic from landfills and The Great Pacific Garbage Patches for a fuel source.

* We are unplugged. Satellites have replaced copper wires. We don't need them anymore. Perhaps someday we will learn to use Earth's Magnetic Field to replace even satellites.

* We don't understand our brains. Remote viewing and machine aided telepathy suggest we have an innate power of communication. Might we someday learn how to tap into this and no longer use written/spoken words to communicate?

* We are probing further and further into space. Perhaps we find a planet with conditions that are more beneficial to us than our own; one where there is no sickness and the atmosphere is just so that we always feel euphoric. Might we want to make a pilgrimage to that planet?

edit on 19-6-2012 by Templeton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
anything that doesn't involve their theory of mankind swinging from a tree and eating a banana, is of no interest to them.

That's not true at all. If you read the theory I provided on the first page of this thread, you'll see that I more than anyone would love for these artifacts to be authentic. One must remain objective though because extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. The search for the truth is getting harder and harder and its because of stuff like this.
edit on 19-6-2012 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I think that if ooparts were from a past civilization we would be finding them all over the place. I feel the ooparts help surport time slips.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join