It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Extremely High Tech Civilization Definitely Existed In The Distant Past Of Our Planet

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The "Bosnian Pyramid" is extremely unlikely to be a natural formation.

Look at this mathematically, it's sides point to the cardinal directions with high accuracy?
It's angles are 45 degrees exactly from the base to the apex?

It's exactly 1/3rd taller than the Great Pyramid of Giza? Like we are talking exactly within 2 decimals rounded?

Let's get the dimensions and see how easy it is to come up with Pi or the Phi...

Oh it's a normal mountain?
Get real.

The odds of it being naturally occurring are nearly nil.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
]Originally posted by Hanslune

perfect demonstration of the limitations of materialist thought

as if the intentional destruction of past history by TCOTBIP [that's TPTB to most]
were just paranoid conspiracy ravings

also claiming a highly ADVANCED civilization in prehistory would have left artifacts is chauvinistic in that it presumes physical technology and a similar worldview as yours

So dude this advanced civ just popped into being? Or did they advance thru the stages of development - if so there's gonnna be traces.

Now could a civilization be an 'advanced', and not leave traces? Yes if they did the following and had a bit of luck

How a civilization can remain undetected
1. have very few people - but this will tend to limit your technological advancement
2. don't make fires
3. don't make pottery or bake clay
4. don't modifiy the environment in any way
5. don't domesticate animals or plants
6. don't eat shell fish (the middens are easy to spot)
7. don't bury people, destroy bodies at death and disperse the bones - crush the teeth
8. absolutely no use of stone for tools, do not modify ivory, bone or shells either
9. never disturb the earth (by driving in a stake), no use of metal
10. don't hunt animals and if you do widely disperse their remains
11. move constantly to avoid a build-up of waste, both human and food remains
12. don't live near a lake or other place where sediments, pollen and pollutants gather
There if you do all that you'll be fairly undetectable

The problem is can you HAVE an advanced civilization following those guide lines??

edit on 19/6/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Get real.

Argument from incredulity - its a natural slope for a natural formed hill, why don't you get a few thousand geologists to agree with you? You might want to take a 360 degree look at the hill. Let me know what you see - have you done that?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Interesting but isnt Sierra Leone home to vast amounts of Crystals and Diamonds of different colours??

The plug on the other hand if its authentic is a puzzler! Thats if its a plug and not just some anonymous piece that got stuck into the rock when it fell onto it!!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealised

I believe that we are simulations.

Well don't hit the reset button then!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Look at this mathematically, it's sides point to the cardinal directions with high accuracy?
It's angles are 45 degrees exactly from the base to the apex?

It's exactly 1/3rd taller than the Great Pyramid of Giza? Like we are talking exactly within 2 decimals rounded?

Let's get the dimensions and see how easy it is to come up with Pi or the Phi...

Get real.

Thank you for brining some much needed light to this thread. I thought I was going slightly crazy, seeing a well-defined huge pyramid, obviously not a random natural formation - when others on this thread are trying to TELL me othewise.

Luckily I don't like to let others tell me what to think - and try to do my research and thinking on my own.

Hey muzzleflash - what is your opinion on all the disinformation about the Bosnian pyramid? What is so threatening to the PTB to admit it is a pyramid and that it is possibly 30,000 - 40,000 years old?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Thank you for brining some much needed light to this thread. I thought I was going slightly crazy, seeing a well-defined huge pyramid, obviously not a random natural formation - when others on this thread are trying to TELL me othewise.

Luckily I don't like to let others tell me what to think - and try to do my research and thinking on my own.

Hey muzzleflash - what is your opinion on all the disinformation about the Bosnian pyramid? What is so threatening to the PTB to admit it is a pyramid and that it is possibly 30,000 - 40,000 years old?

Historically fraud leds to more fraud, loss of money from real research and damage to the locals.

Oh here is a great question I love to ask believers, if the 'PTB' are so powerful why do they allow Osmie to continue with his fraud?

Bosnia is making some money on this charade and they will continue to do it....as you may note there is no world-wide entity controling archaeology...

Oh where did all the erosion at the base of the hill come from?

edit on 19/6/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I've always thought what if a race of people or beings existed in the distant past that possessed technology today or more advanced. if aliens do exist and visit out planet today they surely existed in the distance past Ancient Aliens brings to mind Atlantis.

another scenario i think about is if some huge catastrophe was to happen to day killing 90+ percent of the human race setting us back to the stone age, and future generations of humans forgot about the modern era could eventually after several millennium reach this technological scale thinking about if beings in the distant past was just as sophisticated.

maybe we are doom to repeat this til we become extinct?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyoiism
I've always thought what if a race of people or beings existed in the distant past that possessed technology today or more advanced. if aliens do exist and visit out planet today they surely existed in the distance past Ancient Aliens brings to mind Atlantis.

another scenario i think about is if some huge catastrophe was to happen to day killing 90+ percent of the human race setting us back to the stone age, and future generations of humans forgot about the modern era could eventually after several millennium reach this technological scale thinking about if beings in the distant past was just as sophisticated.

maybe we are doom to repeat this til we become extinct?

This seems to be a common belief or misconception, unforunately for the idea the sciences of geology, sedimentalogy, archaeology and a few others make it highly unlikely that this would occur without leaving very noticable traces

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Very interesting.

I believe that whatever this ancient civilization was (be it aliens, humans, or whatever) is still surviving underwater or in other remote locations and this civiliazation is responsible for the credible unexplained UFO sightings.

Thanks for posting

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I didn't read the whole thread, although I see the usual suspects trying in vain to make it about other things and cover ups, and would just like to chime in,

I have always believed that a civilization existed prior to us, we've come too far too fast, to not have had some of this knowledge in us from a time long past. There are various writings from long distant past that talk of things that we would know now as Nuclear Holocausts, and if one were to believe that the Ark was in fact a radio transmitter, there's that as well.

Kind of goes with the statement used over and over in sci-fi.... this has happened before and it will happen again.. If one thinks of time less as a linear phenomenon, and more like a mobius strip... you start to really wonder what our ancient counterparts were really like... and if the various mythos like that of Atlantis, are really truthful retelling of what the human race was like...

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
There is one HUGE reason why things such as "past civilizations" or "aliens" will NEVER EVER be admitted to.

Religion.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Ooparts are constantly ignored, things found in coal and rock that just shouldn't be there...

My question is why Aliens, why is it always aliens? Is it so improbable advanced humans civ rose and fell before the current one?

No need to add aliens into it at all.

From wikipedia

Humans The Toba catastrophe theory suggests that a bottleneck of the human population occurred c. 70,000 years ago, proposing that the human population was reduced to perhaps 15,000 individuals

edit on 18-6-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

i blame the show/series stargate

and that goofy haired guy on ancient aliens

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

That blue stone could possibly be what remains of an ancient computer motherboard, which is what those lines/veins would be for tansferring information. That rock seems to have crystal charcteristics, proabpy similar to quartz which can be used to store a lot of memory.

OF, course that's if I am right. It could be something else for all we know.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Where are the traces of such advanced in technology civilization? Just a plug, where are the spaceships, where are the machinery it's like you are saying from neanderthals people suddenly became high advanced by THemselves and then they lost it all to start using spears and shields in Ancient times...

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kman420
Duh. There is no such thing as aliens. God created the heavens and the universe and all the trillions of planets but only made us and only put us all on one of the trillions of planets because the rest of the planets and solar systems are all useless!! Always have and always will be!

Its impossable for aliens to exist. But completley possable and logical that some hyperdimensional being living in a city in the clouds called heaven made the entire universe billions of years ago just so humans could exist on one planet for a few thousand years, billions of years after he created the universe.

It is completley illogical to think anything else.

Id like to say "sarcasm" but i cant. The above beleif is nothing short of "Mental Retardation". You people make me sick and one day we will have our "crusade" to rid the world of your filthy, biggot riden, child molesting, humanity destroying religions.

its completely illogical to believe only/all religious people are

filthy, biggot riden, child molesting, humanity destroying religions.

edit on 19-6-2012 by braydenf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
If there was such a society, we'd find a LOT more than just a few scattered OOPARTS (Out of Place Artifacts).
Simply put, there'd be a lot more STUFF.....

The nature of the discovery certainly cries out Hoax.... (and there have been plenty of them in the OOPART biz. So, this conclusion really seems to be a leap of faith. We've got a pretty good timeline of history based on the things our ancestors left behind, just as ours will be able to learn from what we leave. Nowhere, does it conclusively point to a more advanced society than we'd expect to find.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
as others have stated, why do you have to assume aliens every time? I'd be more than happy for it to be alines, but you have to consider all things.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

A short bit with Google Earth and some outlining the "edges" of the pyramid give us a good overview of it's actual shape.

Seems to be a natural shield formation with no correlation with regard to the cardinal points except an incidental North face. Looks natural to me.

Cheers,

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join