It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Extremely High Tech Civilization Definitely Existed In The Distant Past Of Our Planet

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Well, since no one else has pointed it out I wanted to add a little something to the idea that the three prong "plug" is a hoax. When going to the source link, you get a side view with full color and the metal of the plug is still quite shiny and brilliant. Now to me that screams hoax, especially on a 100,000 year old item, because it has not aged at all in that time. I feel like their should be some kind of patina or aging on it of some sort, especially for the rock being so old.

That is just my take on it, just seems too new of an item to be that old.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
These kinds of artifacts are referred to as O.O.P. Artifacts or Out of Place Artifacts. Many of these artifacts have been found, (or faked) all over the planet.

Such as...

The Fuente Magna, discovered in Bolivia. Ceramic bowl with writing in alleged Sumerian cuneiform.

The Kensington Runestone, purported to be a 14th century Norse artifact found in Minnesota.

The Maine Penny, found in Blue Hill, Maine. An 11th century Norse coin found in an American Indian shell midden. Over 20,000 objects were found over a 15-year period at the Goddard site in Blue Hill. The sole non-Native artifact was the coin.[3] One hypothesis is that it may have been brought to the site from a Viking settlement in Newfoundland by seagoing Native Americans.

The Spirit Pond Runestones, claimed, like the Kensington Rune Stone, to be from the 11th or 14th century, found in Maine.

The so-called Baghdad Battery, the name given to three terracotta jars, thought by some to be galvanic cells dating from the Sassanid dynasty (224-640 AD).

The Baigong Pipes, pipelike features found in a cave in China.

The Coso Artifact, a lump of rock or clay containing a spark plug from the 1920s, though it allegedly took thousands of years to form.

And my all time favorite.....

The Ica Stones, from Ica, Peru, allegedly depicting anachronistic images such as dinosaurs and modern medical procedures. (see www.NazcaMystery.com for more).

And many, many more that you may have never seen before.
Check them out here....
www.ooparts.us...

This is a very interesting subject indeed and is something that has fascinated me all my life. We just need more scientists checking this stuff out to sort the wheat from the chaff, and then we might be able to get to the bottom of our real history.
S+F

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Here is a scholarly written article that mentions the "skystone". It is in Italian so you will have to translate it. You can do a search for "skystone" and find the text. Not lending too much weight to it but it is professionally written, not just some random website with funny graphics and such.

Linky

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Its an electric rock. Or a "Pet Rock", you know the kind you put on the bottom of a critter cage and keep your reptile warm?

Really though? Thinking that the pressures and temperatures required to make granite would pretty much destroy any such "inclusion".

Of course we recognize the plug as man made. It is obviously a man made plug melted into a hole in a piece of granite. Maybe a piece of granite found on a beach that barnacles eroded? Maybe a predrilled hole? Are we really that dupifiable?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Logic says to me that if this earth is many millions of years old plus with the history from the Greeks and others describing a golden age, there might be some truth to ancient civ's. Certianly the evidence from India, the Veda's, we have intriguing possibilities of our past handed down for numerous generations. Sand melted into glass suggest high heat weapons like a nuke. Throw in the ancient sites mapped while buried by 100 to 1000's of feet of water and I sense cataclysm wiped something out. It would be less than a thousand years for evidence of our society to dissapear if we were wiped off the earth. Plastic would not last, steel would not last nor any building materials we use. Yet the stones of the South American sites suggest a lost technology as the 'newer' repairs were of obvious lesser technologocical capability. Stones bigger than those in Giza were moved. Yet we still can't move them with today's tech.

Since we use not stone this day and time to build great buildings, proof of our existance might be lost as if we never existed. We obviously learned to be where we are in just a few hundred years since the industrial revolution. Therefore we could happen over and over if the cataclysm occurs just as we scramble to re learn things forever lost from the past. Logic also says the Indian Jones' have had to hand their finds and important artifacts over to those who would use them for nefarious purposes while keeping squelching the importance of the find.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Justoneman

The thing that just gets me... and I mean GETS me...

People always say, where is the evidence.

You mentioned the pyramids. I'll go a little out of the box. Look at our society. Everything is becoming digital. Books, movies and technology in general. The microsoft cloud. Not only can these devices and information be wiped out instantaneously..... there is no record of them even existing in the first place!

I do believe in prior civilizations that were advanced. I do not think they advanced as fast as we did. We went from flying like a bird to connecting every single person on the planet in about 100 years. That's simply amazing.

There is not a doubt in my mind that this will continue and the next generation of humans will be asking, where's the evidence?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
The Blue stone, I have several of those. Maybe it is not the same, but the ones I have cost alot and they are not stone, but mineral. It is very BEAUTIFUL blue! Bad part of this mineral is, if it gets wet, it turns white (because the mineral is a phosphorus), AND definately do not want to ingest this mineral - very highly poisonous.
Here is a link to info on the Chalcanthite. I wish I knew how to put a few images to show you.

www.minerals.net...

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by deathlord

The plug ends still being shiny....if the age of this artifact is true, could it be possible the shinyness of the plug ends are a result of something that WAS plugged into it at the time of discovery? In otherwords, if something was plugged into it, preventing contact with air (or preventing oxydization) could it be possible something was plugged into it at time of discovery and the item was removed before pics were taken?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
So you guys believe a picture of an object on a random website as being 100,000 years old because it says it is? Why so gullible?

Do you realize why you guys aren't taken seriously yet? Even people that watch reality television 24/7 would think to question it.

edit on 19-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by easybreezy
nice find, its defently a tradgity that these things go unnoticed tho Wikipedia has its hand deeply in it, Bosnian pyramids are still hoax and so is star child according to them

oh and the Bosnian pyramid emits ultra sound that gets stronger as you go up now that's scary, oh and those tunnels have been completely back filled, who's trying to hide what

just gonna link to the latest on star child(much better than we could of hoped for denial about this is just stupidity)

www.abovetopsecret.com...
ed it on 18-6-2012 by easybreezy because: (no reason given)

Here are my questions about the Starchild findings.

1. Who is the geneticist performing the tests?
2. How much of the FOXP2 gene was analyzed?
3. Who has verified these findings?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I believe. I think we all "remember".

I do. Call me crazy.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
great find OP
i find these extremely interesting
i agree with you there has been previous advanced civilizations gracing this planet

heres one of my favs

The Corso Artifact

While mineral hunting in the mountains of California near Olancha during the winter of 1961, Wallace Lane, Virginia Maxey and Mike Mikesell found a rock, among many others, that they thought was a geode - a good addition for their gem shop. Upon cutting it open, however, Mikesell found an object inside that seemed to be made of white porcelain. In the center was a shaft of shiny metal. Experts estimated that it should have taken about 500,000 years for this fossil-encrusted nodule to form, yet the object inside was obviously of sophisticated human manufacture. Further investigation revealed that the porcelain was surround by a hexagonal casing, and an x-ray revealed a tiny spring at one end. Some who have examined the evidence say it looks very much like a modern-day spark plug. How did it get inside a 500,000-year-old rock?

from HERE

and some pics

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
So you guys believe a picture of an object on a random website as being 100,000 years old because it says it is? Why so gullible?

Do you realize why you guys aren't taken seriously yet? Even people that watch reality television 24/7 would think to question it.

edit on 19-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

But it's on the internet so it must be true!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by deathlord

Well, since no one else has pointed it out I wanted to add a little something to the idea that the three prong "plug" is a hoax. When going to the source link, you get a side view with full color and the metal of the plug is still quite shiny and brilliant. Now to me that screams hoax, especially on a 100,000 year old item, because it has not aged at all in that time. I feel like their should be some kind of patina or aging on it of some sort, especially for the rock being so old.

That is just my take on it, just seems too new of an item to be that old.

I just found it ironic that the OP says an electrical engineer found the three prong plug embedded in the rock. What a coincidence. Electrical engineer eh? Plug in stone...

Something like a Sword in the Stone story for electricians all over. "If ye remove the plug from this stone, ye shall control lightning and be crowned king!"

No?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
Yes, good catch OP.

For some reason the PTB would like us all to believe that no civilizations existed before about 10,000 BC or about 12,000 years ago. I'm not sure what it is with that date.

For example, carbon dating has shown artifacts found in and around the recently discovered Bosnian pyraminds are 30,000 to 40,000 years old.

bpblognews.blogspot.ca...

Yet if you do a quick Google search on the Bosnia pyramid, the top dozen or so search hits you see the number 12,000 years repeatedly - it's almost as if the PTB want us brainwashed into thinking nothing existed civilizations wise before 12,000 years ago.

Why? Also, why wasn't the Bosnian pyramid huge news? I didn't hear about until years after they discovered it - and the thing is many times larger than the Egyptian pyramids.

I think the reason is this:

Proof of high-tech civilizations 30,000 or 100,000 years ago is proof these ancient civilizations were being helped by friendly ET's - hence proof that ET's are around and in contact with us - a secret they are still attempting to supress but the battle is being lost.

edit on 18-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

You need to update your info....

en.wikipedia.org...

The pyramids have been determined after the excavations were done that there were no proof that these are anything other than natural formations. Scientists have been scolded the Bosnian authoritees for making the public believe that these were pyramids when they in fact are NOT.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
The thing about ancient civilizations is that we as the public, being as smart as we are, know (using reason) that they existed. What we don't really know is how far back our history goes. We are taught in Schools that our rise to advanced beings occurred only a few thousand years ago, and that is fine for the average joe.

Now, for those of us who have been freed by the new availability of knowledge, we know that there is a very good chance that Humans could have in fact been at this level before. Again, using reason, we know that our minds would have taken a long, long time to get to where we are, intelligence-wise.

Those who are our leaders and over-seers know that knowing too much is a bad thing, because we will want to know what happened in the past that 're-set' our civilization. Imagine, teaching a classroom of History students that 100,000 years ago, the Earth was attacked by a vicious species of Aliens from another Planet, that we were able to fend them off, but all in all, our world was decimated. Imagine telling the students that 10,000 years later we had re-built our world, only to have a virus sweep the continents and kill many of us. 30 years later we had a cure for the virus, and all was well for another 5000 years or so, until another tragedy struck, and so on and so forth.

We don't want to know that we are a delicate species, prone to short periods of life and sustenance, only to have it taken away by what ever means.

We have recycling plants now, and I'm sure that an advanced civilization of the past would have had them, too. Who are we (the general public) to say that for thousands of years, the world leaders kept millions of tonnes of metals, oils, wood and minerals in safe places, either on the earth or in other places, just waiting until we had the means necessary (or the right global mentality) to justify using them?

The questions are endless, but as an individual, I do not even believe that Humans (as we are) are physical entities, anyway.

I believe that we are simulations.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I have a book somewhere that says these tiny little spirals are 100,000 yrs old. It says they are too perfect and cleanly cut to be anything natural. There was a thread made about these in 2006, but no conclusion. Maybe worth looking into again.
Nano spirals

flic.kr..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>
edit on 19-6-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice
wise before 12,000 years ago.

edit on 18-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

You need to update your info....

en.wikipedia.org...

The pyramids have been determined after the excavations were done that there were no proof that these are anything other than natural formations. Scientists have been scolded the Bosnian authoritees for making the public believe that these were pyramids when they in fact are NOT.

I think you need to trust your own eyes and stop believing that the emperor is wearing clothes. Stop listening to controlled MSM and manipulated scientific consensus which gets most of it's funding either from the government or the globalists, the same ones that have been telling us that all in Fukushima is fine - and hundreds of other lies.

I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE WHAT I SEE WITH MY OWN EYES - A PYRAMID.

Please save your disinformation for other sheeple.
edit on 19-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE WHAT I SEE WITH MY OWN EYES - A PYRAMID.

Please save your disinformation for other sheeple.

Well with that logic we have "The Turin Toast" becasue I can quite clealry see an image of Jesus Christ on a piece of toast.

I take it you believe that giants built a causeway from Northern Ireland to Scotland becasue of the perfectly formed hexagonal structure......

Human brains try to make sense out of random patterns. Sometimes nature makes random shapes that look like ordered shapes. NB that Bosnian pyramid is NOT a perfect pyramid it's your brain making the approximate pyramid shape look perfectly pyramid shaped.

Saying it's all MSM lies is a cop out to avoid saying the conspiracy is wrong......cognitive dissonance.

FYI - I've just come back from holiday from Aruba where there is a rock formation that MUST have been created by giant gorillas because it looks just like King Kong. We were not told this by the MSM but the locals so it must be true.....

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Iam at a loss to explain many of theese findings.

Could be advanced Civ's from long ago or maybe TIME itself is like waves in the ocean rippling and overlapping?

Is time a manmade conception? Having little or no basis in reality? Or maybe just OUR reality because of our finite lifespan?

Gold chains found embedded in coal. Modern watches found in ancient tombs. Missplaced artifacts the world over. Egyptian artifacts in the grand canyon and giant skeletons too. Copper swords made stronger than steel.

Lines in the dessert of nazca (arial flight) Underwater cities and roads. Every major religion describing how the world has been destroyed at least once.

Much to ponder for a simple mind. Back to work before I get a brain tumor. Peace All.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join