It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Extremely High Tech Civilization Definitely Existed In The Distant Past Of Our Planet

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by Hanslune

Originally posted by wtbengineer
reply to post by benrl

Exactly, I have no problem believing that the whole of history has repeated itself in cycles. What would be left of our civilization in 10,000 years if we were to destroy ourselves now. Not much I'd say, except the odd anomoly like we find now.

Vast amounts of stuff actually, just look at what we find now going back hundreds of the thousands of years

Exactly. The thing is, high technology just doesn't exist in a vacuum. It exists within an equally high-tech infrastructure. High technology things require precision. Precision requires machines. Machines require maintenance and power sources. All of these things require parts and tools of equal complexity and precision. And they all generate a relatively large amount of high-tech garbage. Like a plastic screw cap for a milk carton. Precise, high-tech, advanced material. Just lying around all over the place.

Got a three-pronged electrical-looking thing? What did it plug into? Where is that thing? And where is the thing that plugged into that, and where did it get its power, and so on and so on...

Reality never plays well in fringe land

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

The C-14 may be correct but the Bosnian pyramids are real, real hills with actual archaeological remnants on them, which have nothing to do with them being 'pyramids'. Old things are not always associated with what might be found in the vicinity. You have to use 'The Law of Stratigraphic Superposition'.

But we go off topic

edit on 18/6/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

You think that the Bosnia pyramid is natural?

It was obviously built by an advanced civilization, they have found tunnels underneath it, not to mention it's shape. I have studied some geology and understand the law Stratigraphic Superposition - they haven't excavated that much of the pyramid yet so have no way of applying that law without knowing the composition/sediments/mineral types from top to bottom.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Absolutely, as does the consensus of the scientific thought, not only that but its a complete fraud, not just misidentification. There are lots of threads on it here, or you can start up another one.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

A world wide civilization to be erased would require a natural event(s) that would easily show up in the geological record.....

What kind of event are you talking about?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

A world wide civilization to be erased would require a natural event(s) that would easily show up in the geological record.....

What kind of event are you talking about?

Comet hit

Multiple super volcanos

Rapid ice age or warm up

etc

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

I think you need glasses, it looks pretty man-made or ET made to me, why are you afraid of the truth?

They have excavated regularly shaped blocks from the pyramid.................you need to review the information.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Absolutely, as does the consensus of the scientific thought, not only that but its a complete fraud, not just misidentification. There are lots of threads on it here, or you can start up another one.

Which order are you with?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I can debunk this thread with one word;

PLASTIC

show me the 400 year old plastic soda bottle, then we'll talk.

des.nh.gov...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

The consensus in Europe seems to be that it is real, I don't know which scientific consensus you are talking about, that at the CIA or Vatican maybe.
edit on 18-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addendum

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart
I can debunk this thread with one word;

PLASTIC

show me the 400 year old plastic soda bottle, then we'll talk.

des.nh.gov...

Yup - none of these objects are very convincing - they are not even 'high tech' - there is some interesting evidence of possible atomic weapons and flying machines being used, and described in vedic literature.

There certainly seems to have been an Atlantean civilisation - and yet I suspect that conditions in the energy and astral worlds were very different in those times, enabling them to manipulate matter in ways we cannot today - I don't believe they had any 'hard science' as we have it today.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The phony rock with an electronic insert is nothing more than a quite modern sensor used to detect nearby movement. The original "finder" of the object would not say where it came from. But you can bet it came from a military or highly secret area such as Area 51, etc. where they are know to have been found..

It is silly to talk about 100,000 year old artifacts that look virtually identical to items that are in existence and USE today.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Here is your skystone...........

Lapis lazuli is a rock, largely formed from the mineral lazurite.[4] The main component of lapis lazuli is lazurite (25% to 40%), a feldspathoid silicate mineral with the formula (Na,Ca)8(AlSiO4)6(S,SO4,Cl)1-2.[5] Most lapis lazuli also contains calcite (white), sodalite (blue), and pyrite (metallic yellow). Other possible constituents: augite; diopside; enstatite; mica; hauynite; hornblende, and nosean. Some lapis lazuli contains trace amounts of the sulfur-rich löllingite variety geyerite. Lapis lazuli usually occurs in crystalline marble as a result of contact metamorphism.

And guess what?
It can be reproduced!

Lapis lazuli is commercially "synthesized" (actually simulated) by the Gilson process, using artificial ultramarine and hydrous zinc phosphates.[9] It may be substituted by spinel or sodalite, or by dyed jasper or howlite.[10]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

LOOK the rock signals the end of times!! Blue sky, with CHEMTRAILS!! (That's what it looks like)

We're all going to die!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

perfect demonstration of the limitations of materialist thought

as if the intentional destruction of past history by TCOTBIP [that's TPTB to most]
were just paranoid conspiracy ravings

look at how the egyptian authorities and consensus Egyptologists start foaming at the mouth
at any kind of hinting that the ancient egyptians did not build the sphinx and the great pyramids and simply moved in
applied a paint job and claimed it as their own. there are parallels of people doing this in meso and south america without the rewriting of the past.
and the egyptians were notorious rewriters of history, as the attempts [failed] of erasing akenaten from the history books being the one that comes to mind at the mo'.

that said, op really has made an unfortunate choice of ooparts indeed.

however things like the plug in a hole
could come about from being part of an exploding time machine
spreading bits and pieces throughout time-space[no need for aliens]...

also claiming a highly ADVANCED civilization in prehistory would have left artifacts is chauvinistic in that it presumes physical technology and a similar worldview as yours

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

"It was obviously built by an advanced civilization"... What is obvious about it? A natural hill with occupational refuse from neolithic to early iron age, and man-made tunnels does not speak of mysterious "advanced" civilizations. Advanced civilizations, as already noted by another poster, require advanced infrastructure. People living in mud huts don't build Boeing 747s.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by taskforce4256
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

"It was obviously built by an advanced civilization"... What is obvious about it? A natural hill with occupational refuse from neolithic to early iron age, and man-made tunnels does not speak of mysterious "advanced" civilizations. Advanced civilizations, as already noted by another poster, require advanced infrastructure. People living in mud huts don't build Boeing 747s.

Really, this looks "natural" to you? Have you had your eyes checked recently? I think the chances would be over a trillion to one that a mountain would end up looking like a perfect four sided pyramid. I realize mineral crystals can form all sorts of geometric structures but the largest are rarely larger than a few meters.

Don't forget these little inconvenient facts about the pyramid:

- visible symmetric geometry;
- precise orientation to all four cardinal directions;
- analysis of satellite thermal images which indicates the characteristics of artificial construction;
- local reports about the presence of the following: massive, shaped stone blocks composed of crumbly mortar, covered "passageways" and "holes" in the vicinity of residential foundations erected near the base of the hill;
- complexes of underground tunnels, e. g. Ravne-Visocica-Plješevica-Krstac;
- peculiar fluvial/erosive geomorphology;
- symmetrical terraces on a high-resolution geodesic elevation map.

Courtesy: www.dailygrail.com...

Here are some of the building blocks, do these look like random natural formations as well?

Look how the sides line up! How the thickness is consistent! In hundreds of them! Must be coincidence!

edit on 18-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addendum

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
nice find, its defently a tradgity that these things go unnoticed tho Wikipedia has its hand deeply in it, Bosnian pyramids are still hoax and so is star child according to them

oh and the Bosnian pyramid emits ultra sound that gets stronger as you go up now that's scary, oh and those tunnels have been completely back filled, who's trying to hide what

just gonna link to the latest on star child(much better than we could of hoped for denial about this is just stupidity)

www.abovetopsecret.com...
ed it on 18-6-2012 by easybreezy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
How does a three pronged thingy equate to high tech? Does it fly? Can I chnge the station on my flat screen with it? Even if it is ancient, which I doubt, how is it high tech? Describe the properties that make it classifiable as high tech rather than just a lump of metal and minerals mixed together and maybe worn around some savage's neck.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark
Instead, the artifact has been categorized as a hoax - without any examination.

Is there something we are afraid of discovering?

“the biggest cover-up in the history of mankind is the history of mankind itself”

“There are two histories: official history, lying, and then secret history, where you find the real causes of events.” ~ Honoré de Balzac

Fear MUST be the biggest factor, the "No Intelligence Allowed" film makes this obvious:

Quest for Death Valley Giants and the Cover Up

I asked about what happened to the full bodies and the older curator said University of Berkeley had came and taken all the giant skeletons away for study decades ago and this was all that had survived that grab. ...if you research into giants or other races they will end your career immediately, we are told to say it’s all 1800’s media fraud regardless of the evidence, in fact they think they have found a living tribe of Neanderthals in northernmost Canada, but I don’t know anymore about it, it’s pretty controversial, again if you ask questions you’ll be working at McDonalds tomorrow”. Source

This fear is how they control all of the people involved with the discoveries. No question about it, they ARE hiding this stuff from us... Question is: WHY?

Well, evidences abound, and this is one. I should say that there could be many more at hand, but when they have been found by Darwinians, they have been ignored, hidden or simply destroyed. Destroyed by those who later on demand such evidence. An example of this is the "mysterious" disappearance of more than 50 perfectly kept gigantic antediluvian skeletons (between 10-14 feet tall) found in a cave in Arizona. You may, or not, have heard that Mr. Samuel Hubbard, discovered remains of giants in a cave in the magnificent Grand Canyon of Arizona."Source

"...authorities ordered the skeleton and all the artifacts secretly reburied- and, of course, lost to the scientific study they deserved.” Source

"A cave full of giant skeletons was found by telephone employees near Santa Barbara, California. Unfortunately, the cave entrance was sealed shut before proper excavation could be conducted."

"A giant skeleton on Santa Cruz Island, California, was sent to the National Science Foundation in Washington, D.C., where it was promptly "misplaced". Source

"...authorities ordered the skeleton and all the artifacts secretly reburied- and, of course, lost to the scientific study they deserved.” Source

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Absolutely, as does the consensus of the scientific thought...

scientific thought = complete fraud

I'm guessing you ALSO believe in the NIST report and the tooth fairy as well...

“the biggest cover-up in the history of mankind is the history of mankind itself”

(I will NEVER believe another friggin word they say...)

edit on 18-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join