It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Extremely High Tech Civilization Definitely Existed In The Distant Past Of Our Planet

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by aorAki
What points did you make?
None that haven't been answered already, if not by me, then by my henchmen.
My position stands: there is no evidence of a high-tech civilisation having existed in the past. There is plenty of evidence that it hasn't.
edit on 24-6-2012 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

There is plenty of evidence - it just hasn't been proven conclusively. And it is not just one high-tech civilization but many.

There is? Some hill in Bosnia is proof?

While I believe wholeheartedly that we are not the first advanced civilization on this planet, I don't think that any of the "evidence" present here proves one way or the other that there were any others besides us. I think some of it may be buried under the miles of Antarctic Ice, or at the deepest bottoms of the ocean under a mile of silt... either way, we may never know... and it will be the same with our civilization 10,000 years from now, there will be no real proof that we existed save maybe the Great Pacific Garbage Patch... and even that will have degraded to the point that most will be unrecognizable it's the way of the planet.. it recycles our great achievements over time.. and that is the way of things..

CG representation of Detroit........ 10,000 years from now.. where's the proof that a city ever stood here? (made using weather patterns, natural phenomena to the region, etc) Just the way it works.... Earth recycles...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevemac1
reply to post by Ookie

The kingdom of Rome just dissipated, previous creations died and why?

Rome never went anywhere. It still is. It is the beast that was and is not, yet is. It changed it's name to Holy Roman Catholic Church. Our modern society is completely a Roman society from the calender to the holidays to our government to our symbols to our modern slavery. It is all the same thing and nothing has really changed.

I was not so much spouting stuff about aliens as I was saying that the white man came here as a refugee from another world running from his own creations. We were almost identical genetically since God made this world for humans. ALL humans no matter what world they are from. Humans naturally evolved here on their own. Then white man came from the stars and brought civilization, agriculture, and everything other than fire to man.

The random artifacts that are rarely found are merely the remains of camping equipment and mementos from another world and were not manufactured here. If they were made here there would be infrastructure remains and too much proof that the tech existed. As it is there is no evidence anyone built any factories in prehistory. But there is evidence of objects that would have required those factories. Logically that means those artifacts were made somewhere else.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

CG representation of Detroit........ 10,000 years from now.. where's the proof that a city ever stood here? (made using weather patterns, natural phenomena to the region, etc) Just the way it works.... Earth recycles...

The sediments will hold the proof of a city there, from all the stuff that doesn't just go poof! ie ceramic, glass, brick, refined metals, gold, etc
edit on 25/6/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ookie

Rome never went anywhere. It still is. It is the beast that was and is not, yet is. It changed it's name to Holy Roman Catholic Church. Our modern society is completely a Roman society from the calender to the holidays to our government to our symbols to our modern slavery. It is all the same thing and nothing has really changed.

From a very narrow western point of view; I'd suggest you go visit Nepal, Laos, Nagaland and a Nuer village, you'll note they don't spring from a Roman/western culture

I was not so much spouting stuff about aliens as I was saying that the white man came here as a refugee from another world running from his own creations. We were almost identical genetically since God made this world for humans. ALL humans no matter what world they are from. Humans naturally evolved here on their own. Then white man came from the stars and brought civilization, agriculture, and everything other than fire to man.

Those other people who aren't white also have the same genetics, by the way are southern Europeans within your 'white' horizon?

The random artifacts that are rarely found are merely the remains of camping equipment and mementos from another world and were not manufactured here. If they were made here there would be infrastructure remains and too much proof that the tech existed. As it is there is no evidence anyone built any factories in prehistory. But there is evidence of objects that would have required those factories. Logically that means those artifacts were made somewhere else.

Or logically they were made in the past but the present or are fakes

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

There is plenty of evidence - it just hasn't been proven conclusively. And it is not just one high-tech civilization but many.

You kinda contradicted yourself, if nothing (in your words) has been proven conclusively how do you know there were many?

Give us your three best pieces of evidence that leads you to think, many?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
We all know that aliens had a hand in our early development. Anyone here familiar with Sumerian stories? And what about the premise behind "Hangar 18?"

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

CG representation of Detroit........

I hope that is an accurate prediction.

It would be a great improvement!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrulyColorBlind
We all know that aliens had a hand in our early development. Anyone here familiar with Sumerian stories? And what about the premise behind "Hangar 18?"

Actually TrulycolorBlind, we all don't 'know that', its a colourful fringe believe. What the archaeological record shows is man slowly, with starts and stops, creating our development. Now which of the Sumerian stories are you talking about? The ones the Sumerians and Akkadians recorded or the ones Sitchin and others made up?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrulyColorBlind
We all know that aliens had a hand in our early development. Anyone here familiar with Sumerian stories?

I'm somewhat familiar with Sumer. They said nothing whatsoever about any aliens, nor do they infer any technology beyond what we already know the Sumerians possessed.

Harte

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Originally posted by vkey08

The sediments will hold the proof of a city there, from all the stuff that doesn't just go poof! ie ceramic, glass, brick, refined metals, gold, etc
edit on 25/6/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

With nothing to compare them to, those things would be known as minerals.

Just a thought

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bone75

With nothing to compare them to, those things would be known as minerals.

Just a thought

??? Not quite sure I understand your comments but I guess you mean they would be mistaken for 'minerals'?

No their density would mean they didn't get crushed or reduced down to powder, if bones can survive those items will too.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Here are some theosophical perspectives on ancient civilizations and man for those so inclined:

www.theosociety.org...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
You may already be familiar with the work of Wayne Herschel. At www.thehiddenrecords.com... he highlights the correlation between many ancient heritage sites and their similarly to the pleiades star system. There is a wealth of Illuminati symbolism surrounding the London 2012 games. I am due to work for G4S in London and am being vetted to start shortly, so this matters to me. My girlfriend is also working there for the duration so I am worried for her safety too.

go to: www.youtube.com...

pause the video at 3.26 look at the cycle route...

Compare this outline with the map of the pleiades and how the route round buckingham palace is in the shape of orion.

Also note how the SERPENTINE river runs into the part which represents the pleiades...
Reptiles and a correlation between an ancient map of human origins and the tracing of orion around buckingham palace? my dad says im brainwashed...

just thought it was interesting

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Hanslune - what do you do for a living/job? You spend more time on here (and have more replies, in the shortest spanse of time) than I have ever seen.

Education? Background? Hobbies? Girlfriend?

Unemployed, professional debunker, is my guess (what it appears, at least).

Wish I had that kind of time.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz

Hanslune - what do you do for a living/job? You spend more time on here (and have more replies, in the shortest spanse of time) than I have ever seen.

Education? Background? Hobbies? Girlfriend?

Unemployed, professional debunker, is my guess (what it appears, at least).

Wish I had that kind of time.

Howdy Squirrelnutz

Yes

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

lmao
(one of those first 2 stars, is mine
)

Okay, man.
edit on 6/29/2012 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashleygwsmart
You may already be familiar with the work of Wayne Herschel. At www.thehiddenrecords.com... he highlights the correlation between many ancient heritage sites and their similarly to the pleiades star system. There is a wealth of Illuminati symbolism surrounding the London 2012 games. I am due to work for G4S in London and am being vetted to start shortly, so this matters to me. My girlfriend is also working there for the duration so I am worried for her safety too.

Compare this outline with the map of the pleiades and how the route round buckingham palace is in the shape of orion.

Also note how the SERPENTINE river runs into the part which represents the pleiades...
Reptiles and a correlation between an ancient map of human origins and the tracing of orion around buckingham palace? my dad says im brainwashed...

Thanks! It is great to see this kind of info getting out. The myth that only Stone Age man existed before 12,000 years ago will soon fall. The question is why has this myth been allowed to perpetuate?
edit on 29-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: correction

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz

lmao
(one of those first 2 stars, is mine
)

Okay, man.
edit on 6/29/2012 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

Sorry dude I was answering and got called away on a domestic crisis. I gave some of that information to The father Duke Luke earlier

The link

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashleygwsmart

Here are some other articles about ancient man, some say we go back millions of years:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

This site (bibliotecapleyades) doesn't seem to have it's searches manipulated like Google, so it is good to use when doing searches on some topic not well covered by the MSM (well, that would include a lot these days):

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

This site (bibliotecapleyades) doesn't seem to have it's searches manipulated like Google, so it is good to use when doing searches on some topic not well covered by the MSM (well, that would include a lot these days):

The links are full of pseudo-archaeology, fringe of every variety and very destitute of facts, a true morass of ignorance BUT a monument to the ability of mankind to make stuff up!

Lemuria? LOL

PlanetXishere, I would sggest that you look up where the term Lemuria came from, who invented it, when he invented it, why he invented it, you might then have an epiphany, good luck

edit on 30/6/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join