It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Extremely High Tech Civilization Definitely Existed In The Distant Past Of Our Planet

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Originally posted by Screwed
reply to post by Hanslune

Perhaps the sarcasm went a little over your head.

I am indeed NOT a former Navy Seal nor an Astronaut.

Your turn.
It feels better to come clean.

I accept your apology for lying

and I accept yours as well.

move on.

edit on 24-6-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I guess that you are a woman and young...........and that equates to a LIE in your mind?
Unbelievable
Emotional much?

You do notice that you continue to make 'guesses' that are wildy incorrect, deliberately. I of course will not do so against you, I will state facts

You are now deliberately lying which means, that you are a liar.

Clear? lol

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I can verify all which i said

Sorry, just had to chuckle at this once more.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

There is the internet world and the real world - don't you know the difference?

Yes I get a chuckle out of someone not knowing that.....lol
edit on 24/6/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

The fact that a jest and a guess BOTH equate as Lying in your mind is all I need to know about the sort of logic you employ and further validates my first post in this thread which was directed at you.

Some use Logic and reason

and others......

Pure emotion.

Good luck with that.
I have made my point to those intelligent enough to understand it.
I have done what I came here to do.
I'm out.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

There is the internet world and the real world - don't you know the difference?

Yes I get a chuckle out of someone not knowing that.....lol

You said If I really wanted you to , you could verify ALL of your claims.

It's right here
remember???

of course if you really want to I can verify all which i said,

Well........I REALLY want you to.
Soooo,

If you don't do what you SAID you WOULD do then......aren't YOU a liar???
You know....using your brand of logic????

This is like taking candy from babies.
I am starting to feel bad for picking on you.
Please don't give me any more ammo.
I am NOT responsable enough NOT to use it.
Let me walk away.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

The fact that a jest and a guess BOTH equate as Lying in your mind is all I need to know about the sort of logic you employ and further validates my first post in this thread which was directed at you.

You mean making up stuff that was wrong and then making up more lies? good technique

Some use Logic and reason

and others......

Pure emotion.

and some people make up stuff about others that is wrong then when corrected, LIE about it some more and show a remarkable lack of common sense...

Good luck with that.
I have made my point to those intelligent enought to understand it.
I have done what I came here to do.
I'm out.

No you made your point that making up stuff doesn't actually work versus the real world...bye

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

You said If I really wanted you to , you could verify ALL of your claims.

Well........I REALLY want you to.
Soooo,

Sure in the real world...ya now the one that doesn't exist in your head.....

If you don't do what you SAID you WOULD do then......aren't YOU a liar???
You know....using your brand of logic????

Easy to do in the real world, not so easy on the internet, you seem to have great difficulty with this concept

This is like taking candy from babies.

do you do that often?

I am starting to feel bad for picking on you.

Oh are you admitting to trolling deliberately?

Please don't give me any more ammo.

what so you can make up more stuff - now that you have admitted to being a troll that might go badly for you

I am NOT responsable enough NOT to use it.

sound like you're emotional and cannot control yourself, perhaps your feminine side is trying to get out? L O L

Let me walk away.

Smartest thing you said yet

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I'm out.

So you'll be voting for Obama then, since he supports LGBT?

I'm guessing that Hans' comments went so far over your head that it became sarchasm. I dunno, I guess because your avatar annoys me so much, I'm lashing out. I mean, what sort of fool wears denim in the snow. That, at ;least, was enough to tell me you haven't been a Navy Seal.

Anyway, it seems you haven't read anything Hans has posted in other threads, for if you had you wouldn't be questioning his credentials.

Finally, we have no evidence for an extremely high-tech civilisation existing in the distant past of this planet. All we have is wackos not understanding process.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
what sort of fool wears denim in the snow.

That, at ;least, was enough to tell me you haven't been a Navy Seal.

Your assumption is all I need to know about the way your mind works as well.

You see, sometimes all it takes is a single post to get a bead on the way people's minds work.
The assumptions they make, the conclusions they come to based on little to NO information, the size and complexity of their ego,etc.

I chose my avatar very carefully precisely FOR people like you and your mentality.

When people like you see an avatar with

A man = he must be a man.
A man holding a gun = He MUST be a MAN who likes guns and he MUST OWN a gun.
A man wearing denim in the snow = He MUST be a MAN who is also a fool.
Navy Seals are forbidden by the laws of physics from wearing denim in the snow and furthermore, there has NEVER been a NAVY SeAL current or former who has EVER worn denim in the snow.
etc.

Get where this is going?
Probably not.

Anyway, it seems you haven't read anything Hans has posted in other threads, for if you had you wouldn't be questioning his credentials.

Isn't it interesting that people like you just accept on blind faith certain wild claims but demand the strictest proof for others?

Kinda like one fits easily into your head and doesn't disturb your world view
while the other threatens your ego and threatens to dismatle everything you ever thought you knew?

Both the same.
People making claims.

One is saying he has proof of ancient aliens or whatever
The other making wild claims about his/her schooling and work history.

ONE you demand proof
the other....you don't.

Well, I DO.

It is really easy to fall into this trap of automatically assuming things based on our own VERY limited uderstanding
of the facts. It is one thing to guess, quite another to just assume.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Isn't it interesting that people like you just accept on blind faith certain wild claims but demand the strictest proof for others?

Haha "people like you".

I have had many conversations with Hanslune, including private messages. He is not making wild claims, and is, in my opinion, one of the more grounded and valuable members here.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Alright, I will try and make my point one last time and if you guys/gals
don't get it then there is just no getting it I'm afraid.

The point I am failing miserably at making is the fact that proof is only going to be as valid as your ability and willingness to accept it.

Hence, you accept claims made from (A) because it fits nicely into your frame of reference and doesn't rock the boat (of your mind) so to speak.

But then there are those who will completely reject claims made by (B) even though the same amount of evidence is available. (none). Because it in no way fits into ANYTHING you are familiar with and totally blows away your frame of reference and outright clallenges your ego as well as everything you thought you already knew.

I am willing to extend faith that the lady making claims about her background/education/employment are true and accurate.

I will extend the same amount of faith to people who make other claims whether they be claims of ET visitation or evidence that there were ancient aliens etc.

Neither are able to offer up ANY material evidence sometimes.

Sometimes it is just a matter of provisional faith or suspended disbelief.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
What you are failing to realise is that there is no supporting evidence for an extremely high tech civilisation (and its neccesary developmental stages) in the geologic record; no pollen spikes in varves or ice cores and certainly no supporting physical evidence. All we have are charlatonous claims based on obvious and apparent hoaxes.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

No evidence that YOU will accept.
Plenty of evidence.
None that YOU will accept AS evidence.
None that YOU would CALL evidence.

Plenty of what other people would call evidence.

So YOU say there ISN'T
Others say there IS.

Who is right?

Everyone and NO ONE.

You are right in saying that there is NO evidence.
You just failed to complete the sentance is all.

There is NO evidence.......that I will consider evidence.
or put differently, there is no evidence to ME.

editby]edit on 24-6-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

reply to post by aorAki

Alright, I will try and make my point one last time and if you guys/gals
don't get it then there is just no getting it I'm afraid.

The point I am failing miserably at making is the fact that proof is only going to be as valid as your ability and willingness to accept it.

Hence, you accept claims made from (A) because it fits nicely into your frame of reference and doesn't rock the boat (of your mind) so to speak.

But then there are those who will completely reject claims made by (B) even though the same amount of evidence is available. (none). Because it in no way fits into ANYTHING you are familiar with and totally blows away your frame of reference and outright clallenges your ego as well as everything you thought you already knew.

I am willing to extend faith that the lady making claims about her background/education/employment are true and accurate.

I will extend the same amount of faith to people who make other claims whether they be claims of ET visitation or evidence that there were ancient aliens etc.

Neither are able to offer up ANY material evidence sometimes.

Sometimes it is just a matter of provisional faith or suspended disbelief.

Kudos for fighting the good fight.

However, as we all know, fake posters manipulating social media sites, websites and blogs is a FACT of life.

The programme appears to allow for the large-scale monitoring of social networks by way of such things as natural language processing, semantic analysis, latent semantic indexing and IT intrusion. At the same time, it also entails the dissemination of some unknown degree of information to a given population through a variety of means – without any hint that the actual source is US intelligence.

www.activistpost.com...

Or this one:

a web site called America.gov run by the State Department. It’s a complex, well-funded site with more avenues than I’ve cared to examine, but what caught my attention was the section under International Relations: Peace and Security called “Conspiracy Theories and Misinformation” with the astounding caption: “Conspiracy theories exist in the realm of myth, where imaginations run wild, fears trump facts and evidence is ignored.”

Overall, the site seems to employ several basic strategies of deception. It mixes items that aren’t true with ones that are, draws “evidence” from single sources (and not the most credible ones), provides evidence that proves nothing but is presented as if it does, and presents partial information that fails to tell the whole story.

www.dailycensored.com...

These paid posters attempt to squash or push any number of agenda's. Certainly anything the military considers TSSCI.

So there is no debate that these little bootlickers/traitors are all over the intetnet, you certainly would expect them to find them at a site like this which is full of consipiracies; the only question that remains is which posters are they?

Their main goals are to emtionally engage you and get the thread off track - all the while performing the main functions of any intelligence service - one which is cover - hiding the truth - and the 2nd which is disinformation - promoting false truths.

So my humble advice is that if you find yourself winning an argument with a certain poster - only to find they have changed the topic - or ignoring reason, trying to emotionally engage you - just ignore them.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

edit on 24-6-2012 by aorAki because: meant to be a private message.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Hey Hans,

I forgot to clock out last night, could you let the Chief know?
Also, do you have any idea what our Christmas theme will be this year? I particularly enjoyed last year's Ammonite-themed Ram-dig. It was brilliant and really pulled the wool over some people's eyes, which was great to see.

Could you help me file the F1-770/D30a as I have some difficulty getting the coding right when dealing with many of those artifacts that we have covered up. Particularly the plug embedded in the granite. That one is disturbing because it is obviously an indication of an extremely high tech civilisation existing in the deep past. I mean, three point plugs, they're at the cutting edge of our technology, but then, we're not extremely high tech yet (or so we will continue propagating) and to find one so old and so ancient, yet so remarkably preserved...well, it would blow the lid off our little secret now, wouldn't it!

Remember, we have to appear as if we know what we're talking about. This is easy as everybody appears to be gullible and easily-led and the majority of people I have e-contact with believe my claims that I'm a geologist, so we should have no problems keeping up this infernal subterfuge.

Regarding the problem posters who question our credentials, I suggest we initiate Plan XL-Oversize Overlord and rather than playing along with them, just get them terminated. They're obviously impervious to reason and this makes them highly dangerous. Once this has been achieved I'm sure we can quite easily subdue the rest of the sheeple (giggle) with our mass fluoridation and medicated breadstuffs (Plan Unleavened No Stone Unturned) and divert their attention from such obvious signs of past wondrous civilisations.

You and I both know that the evidence is overwhelming, so we do have our work cut out for us. Fortunately, together we can pull this off, much like we did in 1984, with that Swiss Maid and her reptilian lover.

All the best.

Ao.

Edit: oh hell, this was meant to be a private message. I guess our cover's blown now.
Quick, to de bunker. All hands on deck.
edit on 24-6-2012 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

When one resorts to ridicule it is a sure sign that they have nothing left of value to add or they're 13 years old.
I get it.
It's funny.....to a certain type of mentality.
Kinda like fart jokes.

You aren't going to address any of the points which I made apparantly so.......peace.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
What points did you make?
None that haven't been answered already, if not by me, then by my henchmen.
My position stands: there is no evidence of a high-tech civilisation having existed in the past. There is plenty of evidence that it hasn't.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
What points did you make?
None that haven't been answered already, if not by me, then by my henchmen.
My position stands: there is no evidence of a high-tech civilisation having existed in the past. There is plenty of evidence that it hasn't.

There is plenty of evidence - it just hasn't been proven conclusively. And it is not just one high-tech civilization but many.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join