It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Extremely High Tech Civilization Definitely Existed In The Distant Past Of Our Planet

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+53 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Just came accross this. Did a ATS search to make sure this topic hasn't been posted already. I think a topic like this deserves to be on ATS for everyone to read. It's interesting and will most definitly spark some interesting conversations among us ATS members. I hope you all enjoy reading this, just as I did. It talks about two artifacts one which is approximately 100,000 years old which resembles to our modern day plug. Another, which happens to be of an unknown origin dating back to 12000 BC. I sure hope none of these are hoaxes, but I hope somebody here has knowledge about what these objects are.

An extremely high tech civilization definitely existed in the distant past of our planet, we currently know nothing about these beings.

Most of what we can learn about prehistoric people is from the artifacts they left behind.

However, certain prehistoric findings seem to be extremely frustrating when it comes to analyzing their unknown properties.

One of them is the three-pronged plug embedded in a small piece of granite. A stone embedded with a three-pronged plug is approximately 100,000 years old

Despite that the artifact is available to any researcher for analysis, not many of them decided to test it!

Instead, the artifact has been categorized as a hoax - without any examination.

Is there something we are afraid of discovering?

This mysterious archaeological finding was discovered accidentally by electrical engineer John J. Williams in 1998. Like many other precious, though undervalued artifacts, it may constitute a proof that extraterrestrial visitations to the planet Earth widely influenced our ancestors, so they became advanced and civilized and walked the earth long before any of the known ancient cultures came into existence.

In 1990, an odd type of blue stone, was discovered by geologist and archaeologist, Angelo Pytoni during one of his archaeological excavations in Sierra Leone, West Africa.

He sent the mysterious stone to be investigated at several laboratories around the world.

The tests were carried out at laboratories of the University of Geneva, the University of Rome, Utrecht, Tokyo and Freiberg, Germany. All experts say the same thing, namely that the blue stone does not exist because it is not even similar to any type of rock known in nature of this planet!

Therefore it must be an artificial stone. Since, the stone is blue with thin white veins, it was called "Skystone" or "Stone of Heaven".

Its composition was found to be more than 77% oxygen, along with traces of carbon, silicon, calcium and sodium.
The composition makes the "skystone" similar to a kind of concrete or stucco, and seems to have been artificially colored. The natives living in the area where the stone was found, already knew about its existence because this stone-like artifact used to jump out during the diggings of holes in the ground.

Another mystery related to the stone of heaven is that this artifact is always found in soil layers dating to at least 12000 BC. The stone was certainly produced by an unknown, highly advanced civilization lost in time.

Source

edit on 18-6-2012 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

+34 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Ooparts are constantly ignored, things found in coal and rock that just shouldn't be there...

My question is why Aliens, why is it always aliens? Is it so improbable advanced humans civ rose and fell before the current one?

No need to add aliens into it at all.

From wikipedia

Humans The Toba catastrophe theory suggests that a bottleneck of the human population occurred c. 70,000 years ago, proposing that the human population was reduced to perhaps 15,000 individuals

edit on 18-6-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark

This mysterious archaeological finding was discovered accidentally by electrical engineer John J. Williams in 1998. Like many other precious, though undervalued artifacts, it may constitute a proof that extraterrestrial visitations to the planet Earth widely influenced our ancestors, so they became advanced and civilized and walked the earth long before any of the known ancient cultures came into existence.

Although this evidence would support my new theory,

A More Plausible Explaination For The UFO Phenomenon

I have issue with the the fact that the plug was "accidentally discovered" by an electrical engineer. I'm gonna have to do some research before I can comment any further.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I wholeheartedly agree, stop putting yourself down, aliens probably didn't hook us up with electricity or anything like that.

If anything... Observe, and report. Great thread though, I had no idea about the pronged item, only the blue stone.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Exactly, I have no problem believing that the whole of history has repeated itself in cycles. What would be left of our civilization in 10,000 years if we were to destroy ourselves now. Not much I'd say, except the odd anomoly like we find now.

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Oh lovely

The problem with such claims is no way to verify them.

......by the way the individual Angelo Pytoni wasn't an archaeologist...he was lots of things but not an archaeologist

Granite with a modern looking electronic thingy stuck into a hole cut into it....I would suggest looking up how granite is created

Skystone, there are claims that it was analysized by x, y and z laboratory. Okay lets see these studies and the statements by said laboraties?

Its easy to make claims, it takes a bit more effort to substantiate them

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by wtbengineer
reply to post by benrl

Exactly, I have no problem believing that the whole of history has repeated itself in cycles. What would be left of our civilization in 10,000 years if we were to destroy ourselves now. Not much I'd say, except the odd anomoly like we find now.

Vast amounts of stuff actually, just look at what we find now going back hundreds of the thousands of years

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The plug may be have been created like to the Coso artifact, and probably naturally explainable.

en.wikipedia.org...

Stromberg and Heinrich's report[1] indicates the spark plug became encased in a concretion composed of iron derived from the rusting spark plug. It is typical of iron and steel artifacts to rapidly form iron oxide concretions around them as they rust in the ground.

I'll have to do some research on the blue stone before I comment on it.
edit on 18-6-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Yes, good catch OP.

For some reason the PTB would like us all to believe that no civilizations existed before about 10,000 BC or about 12,000 years ago. I'm not sure what it is with that date.

For example, carbon dating has shown artifacts found in and around the recently discovered Bosnian pyraminds are 30,000 to 40,000 years old.

bpblognews.blogspot.ca...

Yet if you do a quick Google search on the Bosnia pyramid, the top dozen or so search hits you see the number 12,000 years repeatedly - it's almost as if the PTB want us brainwashed into thinking nothing existed civilizations wise before 12,000 years ago.

Why? Also, why wasn't the Bosnian pyramid huge news? I didn't hear about until years after they discovered it - and the thing is many times larger than the Egyptian pyramids.

I think the reason is this:

Proof of high-tech civilizations 30,000 or 100,000 years ago is proof these ancient civilizations were being helped by friendly ET's - hence proof that ET's are around and in contact with us - a secret they are still attempting to supress but the battle is being lost.

edit on 18-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Originally posted by wtbengineer
reply to post by benrl

Vast amounts of stuff actually, just look at what we find now going back hundreds of the thousands of years

Exactly. The thing is, high technology just doesn't exist in a vacuum. It exists within an equally high-tech infrastructure. High technology things require precision. Precision requires machines. Machines require maintenance and power sources. All of these things require parts and tools of equal complexity and precision. And they all generate a relatively large amount of high-tech garbage. Like a plastic screw cap for a milk carton. Precise, high-tech, advanced material. Just lying around all over the place.

Got a three-pronged electrical-looking thing? What did it plug into? Where is that thing? And where is the thing that plugged into that, and where did it get its power, and so on and so on...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

I have issue with the the fact that the plug was "accidentally discovered" by an electrical engineer. I'm gonna have to do some research before I can comment any further.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought these artifacts are suspicious. That's another reason why I brought this thread here, hoping somebody would know something about it regarding if it's a hoax or not. I don't excatly have time to do the research myself, because I've been busy.

As for the alien topic. I honestly don't mind aliens. I actually believe in them. I just hate the fact that when people can't explain something about our history, it's always by default that "aliens" are the answers. Maybe our belief in aliens is what keeps us closed minded and keeps us from really opening up our mind to finding the answers. Who knows.
edit on 18-6-2012 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
It's important to remember though that hoaxes do indeed exist.. and a lot of times when you poke around on the internet you find more information.. there's many sites that hype these things up but also omit a lot of details.. kind of like the crystal skulls ..

It would be fun to research the history of these objects.. the three pronged plug to me just screams hoax to me.. it's also odd that an electrical engineer was the one who found it.. someone with that background would be qualified to at at least create the hoax in the first place.. the guy's website seems very hoaxy .. there doesn't seem to be much interest in the object, and xrays that he has posted seem to show a rock with prongs and little else .. so it seems to DO nothing.. he's also selling stuff on his site.. he's a man out to make some money.. who can blame him? but ultimately it's just a rock with a 3 prong plug shoved into it =)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Proof of high-tech civilizations 30,000 or 100,000 years ago is proof these ancient civilizations were being helped by friendly ET's - hence proof that ET's are around and in contact with us - a secret they are still attempting to supress but the battle is being lost.

I don't get this, it seems like a huge leap to me, take our civ, we went from bow and arrows to the moon in relitively no time at all.

Are you saying this because you believe the only way WE have gotten this far is ET help?

Modern man may have first shown up some 200k years ago, I find it harder to believe aliens came to earth and helped. Than simple human ingenuity .

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bone75

Same here... and xrays of the object seem to show nothing.. just a hole bored out with a plug inserted.. it doesn't help that he's a seller of strange collectibles .. and he just HAPPENED to find this thing..

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
This debate goes on and on. Is carbon dating accurate? It seems like we can pick and choose carbon dating whenever we choose to. But when it comes down to historical artifacts,we lose the sense of a timeframe after around 12,000 years.
??? What's up with that?.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Exactly. The thing is, high technology just doesn't exist in a vacuum. It exists within an equally high-tech infrastructure. High technology things require precision. Precision requires machines. Machines require maintenance and power sources

Take the Toba catastrophe, A few asteroid strikes, a few super volcanoes, an ice age are two...

How much would be left of our civilization after such events? might the next Civ start out with some crazy creation story and maybe a few scattered monoliths of Ours to remind them?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

The C-14 may be correct but the Bosnian pyramids are real, real hills with actual archaeological remnants on them, which have nothing to do with them being 'pyramids'. Old things are not always associated with what might be found in the vicinity. You have to use 'The Law of Stratigraphic Superposition'.

But we go off topic

edit on 18/6/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
There are more than a few objects discovered that are "out of place" when it comes to history and dating items. The beauty is whenever we don't know where it came from "Aliens" put it there and when TPTB don't want us to know where it comes from carbon dating is not viable to date the artifacts or they just disappear without being discussed.

How is anyone ever supposed to figure anything out when every direction you turn is lies, coverups and dis-information. I guess they are winning and the sad part is even though someone at the top thinks they know everything the truth of the matter is they don't because there are tons of missing pieces to the puzzle scattered all over the world.

The next time you meet someone in a "secret society" let them know how disgusted you are with them. It is because these people are all holding back their tiny piece of the puzzle for themselves and not for humanity.

People are all the same no matter how much our leaders at the top want us to think we are different.

edit on 18-6-2012 by knowledgedesired because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

Exactly. The thing is, high technology just doesn't exist in a vacuum. It exists within an equally high-tech infrastructure. High technology things require precision. Precision requires machines. Machines require maintenance and power sources

Take the Toba catastrophe, A few asteroid strikes, a few super volcanoes, an ice age are two...

How much would be left of our civilization after such events? might the next Civ start out with some crazy creation story and maybe a few scattered monoliths of Ours to remind them?

The Thera volcano blew up with a mighy explosion and left the Akrotiri on the same island, some event preserve materials also like Pompeii

A world wide civilization to be erased would require a natural event(s) that would easily show up in the geological record.....

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob
This debate goes on and on. Is carbon dating accurate? It seems like we can pick and choose carbon dating whenever we choose to. But when it comes down to historical artifacts,we lose the sense of a timeframe after around 12,000 years.
??? What's up with that?.

Lots of stuff from before 12,000 years ago, its just not as concentrated and from smaller habitations and most importantly NOT promoted by the fringe

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join