It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five Congressmen Call for Muslim Brotherhood Influence Investigations

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
egypt.usaid.gov...reply to post by Ml5edtoDeath

egypt.usaid.gov...

DEMOCRACY AND GOVERNANCE
USAID supports Egyptian programs aimed at strengthening the administration of justice and improving access to justice for women and disadvantaged groups; promoting decentralization of fiscal, political and administrative governance; promoting more competitive and transparent electoral processes; and strengthening the organizational and advocacy capabilities of civil society organizations. USAID is proud to have helped the Government of Egypt achieve the following milestones:

Reduced opportunities for corruption and increased transparency and operational efficiency in 13 of Egypt’s 29 governorates through the successful piloting of court automation in eight courts throughout the country, and development of the software which allowed the Government of Egypt to independently automate an additional five courts;

Providing legal and professional training to 3,000 judges and staff, including a comprehensive training program for the first female judges ever appointed to the Courts of First Instance;

Improvement of mediation and counseling services through training for mediation staff and family court judges, and grants to local non-governmental organizations, collectively benefitting approximately 16,000 children and 8,700 families;

Training 600 of the nation’s 4,000 prosecutors on defendants’ legal rights and developing a legal data base and a handbook on the right to counsel for use by prosecutors nationwide, helping to ensure that new legislation is meaningfully implemented;

Production of a national strategy for decentralization, and implementation of pilot models in Assiut, Qena, and Beheira governorates to increase local revenues and citizen involvement;

Supporting more than 100 joint community-local government initiatives to solve local problems and providing civic education and leadership training to more than 47,000 women, students and youth across the country;

Protecting human rights through the establishment of Child Protection Committees in all 29 governorates across the country, a nationwide human rights education campaign and the distribution of 180,000 children’s books on human rights;

Provision of training to more than 2,000 media professionals combined with strengthening six media training institutions in Cairo;

Increasing access to local news and information, through launching of the country’s first weekly supplement in a national paper in Alexandria, and increasing readership of a local paper by 50 percent in Minya;

Developing a trained cadre of more than 13,000 local election observers nationwide and supporting the issuance of 1,250 national identification and voting cards to facilitate citizen participation in national and local elections.

Theres nothing about Egypt the US does not have there hands in. All the data above is from 2004-2009. Obama and Hillary created the uprising to get rid of Bush torture camps and to change a republican corrupted government.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

You are so right. The soul of Egypt has been taken by the US but I doubt Obama of Clinton give two sheets about getting rid of Bush torture centres.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I really wish our elected representatives would get busy fixing the economy and securing our borders. I could care less about the Muslims, or anyone else for that matter. They don't bother me or any of my associates that I've talked to. Fix our economy and stop the wasting time on political grandstanding!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ml5edtoDeath

Thats why Gates Hillary and Donovan all flew there to recover all the files when the intelligence office was raided. And they told the Egyptian millitary to protect the building and quit letting people take things from the building. Then Gates Hillary and Donovan all had a meeting in Israel. They might of not wanted the torture camps but they still had to protect the US from there dirty secrets.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
And Egypt is still a puppet. How about Egypt wrote the new rules for the war on terror in September. Its all about the rule of law and proper procedures.

Cairo Declaration on Counterterrorism and the Rule of Law: Effective Counterterrorism Practice in the Criminal Justice Sector
www.thegctf.org...

Even a State Department meeting was being questioned about Egypt being in charge. This meeting was all State Department being briefed by there senior State Department official..

QUESTION: You have – the Egyptians are a co-chairing rule of law working group?
SENIOR STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL: Yep.
QUESTION: I mean, do you think that, given the kind of questions about the military, the SCAF that has had serious questions about their rule of law, and now you have a new government that’s completely untested, are you – how can you say that the Egyptians should be co-chairing a group that they’re providing – they’re helping to create best practices? They’re the ones that – I would think they’re the ones that need these type of best practices.
SENIOR STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL: The best practices are being drawn up by the entire group. Okay?
QUESTION: But how can they provide leadership on this issue right now?

www.scoop.co.nz...
edit on 18-6-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Originally posted by neo96
The Muslim Brotherhood has been behind the Arab uprisings from Tunisa,Eygpt,Libya,Syria and elsewhere, and yeah I'd like to know the extent of their influence and just exactly what the means.

My Guess is Pakistan's ISi, and Iranian VEVAK is supporting them as well as Saudi Arabia.

You sure about that Neo? You sure it wasn't the CIA among other proxy groups that influenced and destabilized those regions? Sure the MB had some degree of involvement, but they were largely propped up ( according to reporting in the field) by 3 letter agencies.

Funny you apologising for the alCIAduh.

~Tenth

Sure about the CIA not being the only ones involved or Mossad or Mi6

Yes there are a lot of cooks in that kitchen forgot Chinese intelligence and Russians FSB.

People act like there are only western "alphabet agencies in the mix". which is not entirely accurate.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join