It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five Congressmen Call for Muslim Brotherhood Influence Investigations

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

In what could prove to be a watershed moment in the fight against radical Islam, five prominent members of Congress wrote letters on June 13 to the Inspector Generals of the Departments of State, Justice, Defense, Homeland Security and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence requesting investigations into the influence of Muslim Brotherhood-tied groups and individuals.

The letters were signed by Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN), Rep. Tom Rooney (R-FL) and Rep. Lynn Westmoreland (R-GA) of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence; Rep. Trent Franks (R-AZ) of the House Armed Services Committee and Rep. Louie Gohmert, the Vice Chairman of the House Judiciary Committee's Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism and Homeland Security.

The letters refers to a 10-part, freely-available online course created by the Center for Security Policy titled, "Muslim Brotherhood in America," narrated by Frank Gaffney, who served as Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Policy under the Reagan Administration. Each letter mentions incidents where the respective departments worked with entities or individuals tied to the Muslim Brotherhood.

A secret document by the American branch of the Muslim Brotherhood from 1991 states that its "work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying Western civilization from within." The Brotherhood's documents also identify many of its fronts in the U.S., such as the Islamic Society of North America, the Islamic Circle of North America, the North American Islamic Trust, the Muslim Students Association, the International Institute of Islamic Thought and the Islamic Association for Palestine, from which the Council on American-Islamic Relations was birthed.

I'd dismiss this as junk because Michele Bachmann is listed as one of the five calling for the investigation, however there are others who are also calling for an investigation so this could have legs. Apparently they are basing their request for an investigation, in part, on THIS 10 PART ONLINE COURSE .

Considering the power that the Muslim Brotherhood is gaining across the world, I wouldn't mind seeing an investigation into how much influence they are gaining within the government of the USA. However, I doubt that we'll ever find out because I'm sure that, like all corruption in DC, it'll be well hidden from not only us, but those congressmen who call for investigations. The power that the Muslim Brotherhood is gaining is a calculated move by TPTB.

I wonder what a real investigation would come up with?
Doubt we'll ever find out.

Anyways .. for those interested ... here's the story.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The "Muslim Brotherhood" is a joke. The Egyptian military already castrated them in their own country!

How about an investigation into AIG, DoD, Goldman Sachs...

...Oh wait we are to busy investigating Roger Clemens and "The CIA Brotherhood", oops meant Muslim...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Hmm, interesting, another witch hunt in America.

They should perhaps first run one on Jewish influence in America, then European Monarchy influence and European Banking influence and then Asian influence.

I'll guarantee you that those influences are far broader and far more important that the Muslim Brotherhood.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The Muslim Brotherhood has been behind the Arab uprisings from Tunisa,Eygpt,Libya,Syria and elsewhere, and yeah I'd like to know the extent of their influence and just exactly what the means.

My Guess is Pakistan's ISi, and Iranian VEVAK is supporting them as well as Saudi Arabia.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
The Muslim Brotherhood has been behind the Arab uprisings from Tunisa,Eygpt,Libya,Syria and elsewhere, and yeah I'd like to know the extent of their influence and just exactly what the means.

My Guess is Pakistan's ISi, and Iranian VEVAK is supporting them as well as Saudi Arabia.

You sure about that Neo? You sure it wasn't the CIA among other proxy groups that influenced and destabilized those regions? Sure the MB had some degree of involvement, but they were largely propped up ( according to reporting in the field) by 3 letter agencies.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Good Stuff FF. No one should underestimate the master plan and the patience of the the MB. Those who think they are powerless have got some reading to do.

Muslim Brotherhood documents found in Virginia in an FBI raid -- which included a blueprint for how the organization would infiltrate the United States -- talked about "training on the use of weapons domestically and overseas in anticipation of zero-hour" (this is information that a Team B II member reported on). Their plan in America, at least, is violent overthrow, and just because they don't begin their quest in violence does not mean they don't conclude it in violence.

the Brotherhood’s five-phase plan for dominating America:

• Phase I: Establish an elite Muslim Leadership and raise Islamicist consciousness in the community;

• Phase II: Create Islamic institutions that the leadership can control and form autonomous Muslim enclaves;

• Phase III: Infiltrate America’s political and social institutions forming a shadow state; escalate conversions; manipulate mass media to remove language offensive to Islam;

• Phase IV: Open hostile public confrontation over U.S. policies, riot, make militant demands for special rights and accommodations;

• Phase V: Wage final conflict and overthrow (jihad).

In the mid-20th century, the Brotherhood began its campaign to infiltrate and impact the direction of the United States.

During the 1960s, the Brotherhood began sending vast numbers of students to American universities.

In 1973, with massive Saudi funding, they formed the North American Islamic Trust (NAIT), an investment vehicle that enabled them to acquire 300 mosques and schools in the United States.

In 1987, Hamas, the Palestinian wing of the Brothers with the stated goal of destroying Israel, was founded and largely funded by American Muslims.

In 1990, the Brotherhood formed the American Muslim Council (AMC) with Abdurahman Alamoudi as its boss and the new capo di tutti of the entire syndicate.

Then in 1994, the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) was founded.

In 1980, there were 481 officially recognized Mosques in the United States. Today, there are 1,209, with an estimated 80 percent of those funded and controlled by Saudi Arabia, where the official religion is virulently anti-Western Wahhabi Islam.

townhall.com...

Don't forget Hillary Clinton's right hand maiden. Huma Abedin and her familial connections to the MB. The influence and the penetration run deep. She began as Hillary's personal intern when Hilary was First Lady and she came out of nowhere.

More on Huma
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I wonder why they think they are so important? What problems in America do we face from them? It's not like the Arab Spring was caused by them or anything. I wonder if they want us investigated?

Originally posted by KnawLick
reply to post by FlyersFan

The "Muslim Brotherhood" is a joke. The Egyptian military already castrated them in their own country!

How about an investigation into AIG, DoD, Goldman Sachs...

...Oh wait we are to busy investigating Roger Clemens and "The CIA Brotherhood", oops meant Muslim...

Right on!
edit on 18-6-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
If they want to hunt terrorist organizations in America then they need to look no further than the JDL and AIPAC.

This witch hunt is just another way to spread Islamophobia.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

You sure about that Neo? You sure it wasn't the CIA among other proxy groups that influenced and destabilized those regions? Sure the MB had some degree of involvement, but they were largely propped up ( according to reporting in the field) by 3 letter agencies.

~Tenth

Sure about the CIA not being the only ones involved or Mossad or Mi6

Yes there are a lot of cooks in that kitchen forgot Chinese intelligence and Russians FSB.

People act like there are only western "alphabet agencies in the mix". which is not entirely accurate.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Nice to see you looking for Global Influences.

Closer to Home, perhaps a quick peek into the influence of the AIPAC on American Politics, would be of interest.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Well

Hoorah for the favorite 2 boogeyman:

APAIC
CIA

Guess some people just can't come to grips that people can come up with their own interests it is always the evil "zionists".

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
How much more does the west have to knock the hornets nest around before extreme Muslims groups make a move? I would think the west is getting pretty impatient. Hope they don't get too impatient, they might have to resort to another contingent false flag and renew the Islamophobia for another round.
edit on 18-6-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

~Tenth

Sure about the CIA not being the only ones involved or Mossad or Mi6

Yes there are a lot of cooks in that kitchen forgot Chinese intelligence and Russians FSB.

People act like there are only western "alphabet agencies in the mix". which is not entirely accurate.

Oh I'm sorry Neo, I didn't mean to leave any of them out, I in no way think it's just western intelligence agencies who have a hand in that pie trust me. I just went to the most common is all, but I agree with you, all of the intelligence agencies are probably involved in making those places destabilized and providing the environment for "revolution".

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Hoorah for the favorite 2 boogeyman:

APAIC
CIA

Guess some people just can't come to grips that people can come up with their own interests it is always the evil "zionists".

If it walks like a duck.....

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Can we all admit that IF the zionist are behind like every plot thats ever been..... Maybe they are just smarter than us and should be running the world? lol

It's like the argument "George Bush is a babbling fool!"...... But he was smart enough to plan 9/11, how does that work....?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnawLick
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Can we all admit that IF the zionist are behind like every plot thats ever been..... Maybe they are just smarter than us and should be running the world? lol

It's like the argument "George Bush is a babbling fool!"...... But he was smart enough to plan 9/11, how does that work....?

Little off topic, by fun to reply to.
The Zionist aren't behind every plot, just ones concerning Israel First.

And Bush, hehe, He was so dumb , he had a Capital L and R put on his shoes , to put them on correctly.

No, you can thank Cheney and Rumsfield for 911, Bush had trouble understanding the Pet Goat story.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
I wonder why they think they are so important?

With Michelle Bachman ... you never know.
With the others, it's their job that if they see something that could be an issue, they should address it. The Muslim Brotherhood has had hush-hush meetings with Obama ... and they are gaining power in the Middle East ... etc etc. They said it's partly because of what they saw on that online course that I gave a link to at the start of this thread.

What problems in America do we face from them?

Check that online course that I gave a link to at the start of the thread.
They quoted that as one reason they want an investigation.

It's not like the Arab Spring was caused by them or anything

We don't know. I guess that's part of what an investigation supposedly would tell us.
But like I said .. I doubt an investigation would show anything anyways.
The up and coming Muslim Brotherhood are gaining power because of a political chess
move by TPTB. IMHO.

I wonder if they want us investigated?

Us? You are with the Muslim Brotherhood?
edit on 6/18/2012 by FlyersFan because: fixed quote

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I guess they don't like the idea of the Egypt president being a muslim brotherhood guy from California. He went to the university of California and then taught there. He has two kids who were born in California and are US citizens. I guess the Republicans think of California as a terrorist hot spot with all those liberals and communist and muslim terrorist going to school and being turned into mosters who will drag you out into the streets and kill you. Man my eyes are popping out of my head and feels like its going to explode. Give me some vapor rub I want to cry now.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I feel better now I guess the good old days when the Republicans had complete control and could send some body to Egypt to be tortured are over. Man those guys sure could put on a show and then make them dissappear. It was magic I tell you. They could make them say any thing to make the Republican policies seem right. And then we could have the judges sign off on things for us. And those pesky liberals like John Mc Cain we could just use military psyops on him to make him fall in love with Lybia and give them weapons. Not to count all the military deals with Lybia to infiltrate Africa with spy bases. And Columbia used to be so much fun when we could sell helicopter and airplane parts to there intelligence office and tey could swing by with the drug cartels to give us our payments. And How about Turkey where they had spies drug cartels hookers and even generals who would sale out any nation just for the fun of it. And man it was great when we could make deals like in Iran where we got Haliburton and Koch Industries no bid contracts. It was easy with our military we just signed a piece of paper. With Iran he had to say he was doing covert ops and classify it top secret. So what they had a little bug in the software. When it breaks they will just order more right. What is flame stuxnet and duqu anyway. And those pesky Russians try to uncover those bugs and we just kiddnap his kid by tracking him through social media and twitter til we find his cell phone then pick him up for a ride. His dad sure did forget about the other software duqu and flame. To bad they already said something about stuxnet. Those were the days of true spies. Like daddy Bush and Putin and Amahdijad runing countries. Well babby Bush got to play to I guess.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

It is more to do with Israel objecting to the idea of the democracy taking hold over Egypt and its enormous population. The Brotherhood is only an imagined bogeyman Israel is trying to exploit because its real enemy are ordinary Egyptian people.

With the demise of Mubarak, the corrupter of the spirit of the Egyptian people, Israel harassed the US government until it activated deep government to steal the revolution.

The Egyptian people are poor, even the educated middle classes, and they cannot start another Tahrir Square struggle. The Egyptian military is too powerful, and unlike Western armies, it is entirely geared up to crush dissent.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join