It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Chaplin the dictator speech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
This is one of the greatest speeches of all time in my opinion

there are 2 versions witch i liked so i just put both versions down please share them with your friends

makes me shead a tear

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This has been posted and reposted many times on here.

Please use the search feature. This video has also popped up in a lot of other conversations here.

However, a tear shedding speech for sure ....

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Watched Iron Skys last night (amusing light hearted semi-comedy movie..worth the watch on a tuesday evening sort of thing..don't get the hopes up for epic..it was alright...amusing..thats about it).

They were going on about this movie (they only had a tiny segment on the moon though that showed CC praising the reich verses the context.

I suppose I should watch this film eventually...
(they got it in 3d yet?)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

I agree! Very powerful words................but how do we get people to comprehend them?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

Charlie Chaplin is a hero of mine. Did you know that his speech riled TPTB so much that he wasn't allowed back in the USA again after that? www.abovetopsecret.com...

Because of the following speech, from his movie "The Great Dictator, Charlie Chaplin was sentenced by his own art community and exiled from his home of 40 years, in Los Angeles, California. His crime? He "violated the Artist Code & departed from his mission of comedy." That's not funny Charlie!
gmagoldie.hubpages.com...

top topics

join