ATS Regent Election: Vote Truth 2012

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

thats true, that I agree with

but people can lobby for good things as well.... doesnt all have to be bad.... people are who makes it bad, it was supposed to be about getting the politicians attention for the guy with no voice... farmers, teachers... etc.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB
reply to post by sonnny1

thats true, that I agree with

but people can lobby for good things as well.... doesnt all have to be bad.... people are who makes it bad, it was supposed to be about getting the politicians attention for the guy with no voice... farmers, teachers... etc.

Problem is this.....When you hear the word LOBBYIST, the first thing you think of is, Crooked.

Same thing,when you hear the word Lawyer...........

Activist,sounds a whole lot better,MHO.........But even then, there's a rap to that label also........

How about NO labels........

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

that sounds like a Metallica song.... "You labeled me, I'll label you" was some of the words to the unforgiven....

I do like not having labels

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

been loving how this Regent election has captured the imagination of so many ATSers.

Quite amazing, isn't it?

Beezzer's idea turned into an extremely interesting experiment. Some great minds have joined in, as it released the creativity of so many. To be honest, when I started to participate, I looked at it as just a funny idea that reminded me of the Tinfoil Hat Contest. No real prizes, no real agendas, pure honest enjoyment for a very few participants.

But then it gained Momentum. Candidates and helping members popped up from everywhere. Different ideas started flowing. Commercial ads, interviews, questions for candidates, platform definitions, really...this idea turned into a Monster !!

Personally, and only speaking for myself here, the Election process has opened me up a bit. I came out with Questions for Candidates when I thought that platforms were being a bit too general and not too much ATS oriented and was really expecting very little answers. Surprise, surprise !! For the first time since I joined this site, I've done some background work. Wanting more answers from other participants that hadn't given their opinions yet, I had the pleasure (and patience
) of messaging everyone privately, asking if they wished to join in. And it worked. Then I helped out OpinionatedB in the same manner. I now see that OB has had some more interviews due to this little background work I did. And it brings a different kind of satisfaction. For the first time since joining this site, I feel that I not only participated but was an integral part of it. And I like that feeling a lot !!

So, once again, two big thumbs up to Beezzer for an awesome idea and the courage to bring it forth, two big thumbs up to Gimme_some_Truth who has kept his focus throughout the ongoing process and many many thumbs up to all candidates and members alike, who have made this experiment an experience I shall remember for a long long time !

Keep it up !!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Heya everyone!

I hope that everyone is having a great day (or night, depending on location).

I just wanted to pop in and say hi and welcome to the supporters that have come to hang out with us. I can't speak for anyone else, but I am so excited to have you here and look forward to getting to know you guys. I've seen you around the boards and love reading your posts.

Take care,
Cindi

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

So, once again, two big thumbs up to Beezzer for an awesome idea and the courage to bring it forth, two big thumbs up to Gimme_some_Truth who has kept his focus throughout the ongoing process and many many thumbs up to all candidates and members alike, who have made this experiment an experience I shall remember for a long long time !

Keep it up !!

Thank you. I have truly done my best, to run a clean campaign. From the start I have been honest, civil and run with integrity and that will not change.

As I said in another thread, you wont see attacks coming out of my campaign. period. We have no need to do that. We continue to build up my campaign and platform.... Frankly, anything else is a distraction.

I would rather build myself up, than put others down...

And again, I wish continued luck to each of my fellow candidates.This is an amazing experience and I am enjoying every moment of it. Meeting new people, learning new things about old friends... Even learning about myself in the process.

I can't wait to see what happens next.

Vote Truth_2012

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Glencairn

yes, I agree. I too, welcome that supporters that have come to hang out here and I thank you all.

Everyone is working so hard and I appreciate you all. Truly.

I want you all to know that.

Truth_2012

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Good Afternoon, all.

As this election goes along and threads go larger, I find it may be harder and harder to find where we all stand on the issues, seeing as our posts and stances are now posted all over the place. Keeping this in mind,I decided it would be appropriate to make a post placing all my stances, platform, interviews and debate answers, in one place, that way you no longer have to search all over ATS for them.

So, allow me to get right to the point and start posting these links, for organization sake and to make it easier for each of you to know where I stand on the issues.

Now is the time to come together in peace and in truth, for our community.

Vote Truth_2012

Platform posts:
Why gimme_some_truth would make a great ATS Regent
gimme_some_truth Platform: Part1
gimme_some_truth Platform: Part 2
gimme_some_truth Platform: Part 3

Interview Posts:
Interview of gimme_some_truth: Part 1
Interview of gimme_some_truth: Part 2
gimme_some_truth latest interview: Part 1
gimme_some_truth latest Interview: Part 2

Debate Answer Posts:
gimme_some_truth Debate answers: Part 1
gimme_some_truth Debate answers: Part 2
gimme_some_truth Debate Answers: Part 3

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Nice! That was a great idea to collect everything all into one location with links so that everything can be checked out and people can see what you stand for!

I hope that everyone is having a great day today.
Take care,
Cindi

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Glencairn

Thank you, much

I figure this way, it is just easier. These threads are growing greatly and this way, people wont have to search all over 4 or 5 different threads. This way, my main posts are all right here in one easy to find spot!

I wish good luck to each of my fellow candidates!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Good Afternoon, all.

As this election goes along and threads go larger, I find it may be harder and harder to find where we all stand on the issues, seeing as our posts and stances are now posted all over the place. Keeping this in mind,I decided it would be appropriate to make a post placing all my stances, platform, interviews and debate answers, in one place, that way you no longer have to search all over ATS for them.

So, allow me to get right to the point and start posting these links, for organization sake and to make it easier for each of you to know where I stand on the issues.

Vote Truth_2012

Platform posts:

Interview Posts:

Debate Answer Posts:

Vote TRUTH_2012 for your ATS Regent

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Good Afternoon, all.

Vote Truth_2012

Platform posts:

Interview Posts:

Debate Answer Posts:

Vote TRUTH_2012 for your ATS Regent

Bumping for Greatness !

(Sorry I havnt been around,WORKING like a dog.)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

You're a great man, Sonnny.

Relax when you can, enjoy some good ol' music and have fun.

edit on 27-6-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

You're a great man, Sonnny.

Relax when you can, enjoy some good ol' music and have fun.

edit on 27-6-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

Aint that the TRUTH !

Not for another week,I am afraid......

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Well, at the very least, I hope you have a great nights sleep tonight.

Now is the time to come together, in peace and love, for our community!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Not sure how to post the poster pictures, so I'm trying it out here.

Take care,
Cindi

Vote TRUTH_2012
edit on 6/28/2012 by Glencairn because: Yay me! I figured it out without help this time!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Good Luck in the elections gimme_some_truth. It was nice meeting you.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Thank you! It has been an honor talking to you and answering your questions. I wish good luck to all of my fellow candidates.

Please do keep in touch

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Get the Vote out , guys and girls ,and those from Another dimension !!! Start stumping !

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I have to admit, this one is my new favorite!

This is amazing!

I cannot thank you enough!

new topics
top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join