ATS Regent Election: Vote Truth 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glencairn

What do you mean by a more grassroots style campaign? Is it something that we can help with? I think that a lot of what you say is resonating with people because it is common sense.

Nothing too exciting.My views and stances are well known by everyone watching the main election thread and debate thread. I am going to be campaigning as normal, but also in threads where it is applicable, I will share my common sense approach, encouraging the truth vote, again, where applicable.

And I do look forward to the next debate.

Though, my husband was reading some of the threads with me and was amused by this quote of yours:

That was unintentional and something I thought about myself. I have worked on the wording of it, since then. But yeah, that was one of those times when I had to laugh after I realize how the wording could be taken.

The wording I am using now, is "Diplomacy is a mighty big stick and I have every intention of using it." Which puts more emphasis on diplomacy rather than the stick, as it was meant to do

At least I think so. Other suggestions are more than welcome
edit on 22-6-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
A brief commercial break:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
SonoftheSun was kind enough to invite me for an interview. I truly appreciate the chance to talk about where I stand on may ATS related issues and if I many say, you asked wonderful questions. Thank you for the opportunity.

For those interested, I am linking below, my latest interview and the answers therein.

Interview: Part 1
Interview: Part 2

Thank you all and I wish continued luck to my fellow candidates.

Vote Truth_2012

edit on 23-6-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Nice! Those were good answers and I liked the questions that sonofthesun chose to ask. More local to us as a community and less about world politics. I like the idea of being able to un-star a post, too.

For as much as some members don't like the stars on posts, I love them. When I get them it is a nice feeling and when I make a post that I think is good, but it doesn't get a star and others in the thread are being starred, it makes me stop and look over my post more carefully and try to think of why. Maybe my wording wasn't clear or it wasn't as interesting as I thought it was or whatever, but it encourages me to work harder and put more thought into my posts and see if I can make them better.

I like giving stars to posts, too. I hand those out like candy. There is no set reason why, sometimes it is because I agree with what the poster wrote, or maybe they made me laugh. I give stars to posts that I don't agree with if they are well written with lots of research put into them and point me in the right direction to continue researching. There are any number of different reasons why I give stars. Partially, just because I hope that it makes someone feel that what they wrote was appreciated.

I know it is relevant to nothing, I just wanted to share why I like the star system that is in place here, even if other members don't.

I really don't have anything to say about the flags, just because I've only started two or three threads since I've been here.

Anyway, I liked your answers and thought that sonofthesun asked some interesting questions.

Take care,
Cindi

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Please Stand By......................

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Paid political spokeman Kitteh sez:
edit on 23-6-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Having to post that ad here because he isn't getting any traffic on his thread?

( Just teasing buddy
)
Vote Truth_2012

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

That is beautiful my friend! You rock!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

That Cat is Drunk !

Trust me......I would know.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I know huh?

I think he may be making a Party shift soon.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

A friendly tease/jab and a thread bump....

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

No worries friend, I know it.

Some one has to tease you back

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I have no idea how to post aliens or drunk kitties, but nice work on all of the pics!

You guys are all making great pictures for this election campaigning. Everyone seems to have come up with some really clever artwork. I'm partial to our Truth_2012 pics, though.

Take care,
Cindi

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
My stance on the issues and my reputation speak for themselves.

The will of the people is what will prevail.

Vote Truth_2012

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Very Nice!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Oh yeah..............

edit on 23-6-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I have to admit, I really love this. It even has the official Truth_2012 campaign theme song and everything!

Truth_2012

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Cut and dry. No smear campaigning,no lies,honesty........

Its what ATS needs,frankly.

BTW,First vid I ever made.........
edit on 23-6-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join