ATS Regent Election: Vote Truth 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

I actually am looking forward to them. I have been studying the platforms of my fellow Candidates as much as time allows for, and I am confident in my preparedness.

I am sure I will fair very well. I even had the chance today, to do some unofficial debating in the main election thread, which got me nice and warmed up.

I am prepared for anything my opponents may have to throw my way and I am confident, that in the end, I will come out wonderfully.

I do wish each and everyone else who will be participating in the debates, good luck.

But, at the end of the day, it is the will of the people that will prevail. Of this, I have no doubt.

I encourage everyone to come check out the official debates, once started. And from there, I look forward to the voting process!

edit on 19-6-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Good night everybody ( Or morning, afternoon, evening, depending on where you happen to live)

What a day it has been. As I said, lots of campaigning is going on. Much more so than I figured I would be able to do. I consider myself lucky to have such a supportive family as well as such a supportive group of friends here at ATS ( I consider you guys family too)

I have been able to be with them as well as keep a decent eye on my campaign. I continue to gain support as time goes by and I am looking forward to the first of the official debates, scheduled loosely, to take place some time this weekend.

Also, from what I understand, voting is expected to take place, around the third Saturday in July. So, around July 21st.

At least, this is the latest, according to beezzer, who is working tirelessly to keep up with this ever growing campaign for ATS Regent. I must offer him a sincere thank you for all his hard work.

We appreciate you beezzer!

That said, things have slowed down for the night, so, I think I will rest up for the night. Stopping back by in the morning to catch you all up on the latest news and information, regarding the run for the office of ATS Regent and my campaign.

I look forward to it.

Good night, Ladies and Gentlemen.

Vote Truth_2012

edit on 19-6-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Pssst....

Drop out of the race....

Signed
Knuckles
A Sweet little old lady from Pasadena....
edit on 20-6-2012 by SLAYER69 because: S & F Good luck...

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

PLEASE STAND BY............

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Did you hear?

Im not to be trusted,counting votes !!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Pssst....

Drop out of the race....

Signed
Knuckles
A Sweet little old lady from Pasadena....
edit on 20-6-2012 by SLAYER69 because: S & F Good luck...

I always have enjoyed your sense of humor.

That said. No way ( Place big scary mean emoticon face, here)

Anyway, I must be off. I am needed at the hospital. I have had a great day, debating with an opponent in the main election thread. Much ground was covered and I can't wait to get back to continue!

I wish continued luck to my fellow candidates!
edit on 20-6-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I wish to share with you all, the majority of a post I made in the main election thread.

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness. I am the right man for ATS Regent.

I talk about my experience here on ATS for a good reason. My experience being, I was a mod, a member of the ATS Press Corp, a commentator for ATS Live and am a writer for ATS as well.

I am close with the moderators, admin and owners of this site. More so than any of my candidate and am also very close with a large portion of my fellow members here. I have the means to get things done and make things happen.

I often tell people," If I don't know the answer, I know some one who does". And I make things happen for them. I am confident in saying simply, that I can and will make things happen. And I will bring this community closer than ever before.

A wise man once said, " Speak softly and carry a big stick"

And I do. I do not have to make claims that big claims to make myself seem like the tough guy. Unlike my opponents, I simply have the means and the connections to get things done and make great things happen for the community and it's members.

Speak softly and carry a big stick. I always have and I always will.

Thank you all. Good night.

Vote Truth_2012
edit on 20-6-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

It's all good buddy.

It's all fun and games until somebody gets elected.....

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

You are right.You might have to "use" the stick,eventually........

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

My "stick" is the ability and capability to actually get things done.I use my connections to make good things happen for the people and bring the community closer together.

I stand firm in saying, I am the only candidate with the know how and actual ability to get things done and make great things happen for the community and the individuals that make up this community.

Diplomacy is a mighty big stick, my friend. And I have every intention of using it.

edit on 21-6-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Diplomacy is a mighty big stick, my friend. And I have ever intention of using it.

Thats one of the reasons why you have my vote.

Sticking to your guns. Not many can say they will......

TRUTH_2012

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Heres some signatures for ALL to use............
Feel free to sport one,and show your support !

To make it work: right click on the image,view image.it will give you a link. Copy that and just add [atsimg] before it,and [/atsimg] after it. Then stick all of it into your signature area,and hit submit!!! I will leave them in my uploads,till we elect a Regency,or you can upload them to your own ATSUploads...

edit on 21-6-2012 by sonnny1 because: fix

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Wow, I truly am impressed with all of these. Your hard work does not go unappreciated, my friend.

I can't thank you enough. You have zero obligation to do any of this, yet you come through with these surprises, time and again!

To put it simply, you rock!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Its not a problem.......

I am going to fix the last one,so it looks better....you will have to redo it,on your end. Give me 5 min......

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

No worries, take your time

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Instant Karma baby........

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Okay, I have the updated version in my signature now. Thanks again.

How about a little truth to go with that Instant karma.

( My official campaign theme song!)

For anyone who does not know. When I first decided to join ATS, back on 2007, I spent a while trying to think of a good username. I started thinking about what it was I was hoping to find, learn and even bring to the table, here at ATS.

I remembered this song and it hit me. gimme_some_truth.

And there you have it. The truth is what I have to offer. Honesty, truth, civility and diplomacy, using the connections I have gained with the owners, staff and members of ATS, to work together to make things better for the community and for the individuals that make up the society that is ATS as a true ATS Regent should do.

That isn't just talk. That is the truth.

As I said before.

Diplomacy is a very big stick and I have every intention of using it.

That said, I think I will try to get back in bed and rest up for the night. I thank you all and wish good luck to each of my fellow candidates.

Peace and love

Vote Truth_2012

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Heya!

I hope that everyone is doing well today. Just stopping in to say hi (since saying "Hey!! PLEASE, someone, anyone, entertain me!" seems a bit on the selfish side) and wave at everybody.

Take care,
Cindi

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Glencairn

Hmm, entertainment huh? Hey everyone, have fun, dance, sing and enjoy yourselves. Let's bring this community together!

Truth_2012

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join