ATS Regent Election: Vote Truth 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Ladies and Gentleman, good day to you all. Yesterday, I focused mainly on national policy hoping to show each of you where I stand as far as that goes. I gained quite a bit of support in doing so. Today, I had planned to discuss my stance and policies on a more international level, hoping to garner even more support from my fellow members of ATS.

However, sadly, sometimes, life takes a sad turn. A close family member was in a serious car accident and is in the hospital. So for the foreseeable future, I must tend to them as well as my family and will be unable to actively campaign.

Please note, I have asked for permission from the thread author and idea man for this election and I AM STILL RUNNING. My name WILL REMAIN IN THE BALLOT. I simply will not be able to continue my active campaign as I help my family. Should I be able to pick back up with my active campaign, I will, but again, for the time being, my time must be spent with my family.

I wish to state that I have approached this election with honesty, integrity, civility and experience and I do believe that has come shining through over and over. My stances are the same, though I do wish I had the time to go into more detail as far as my stances on a more international level and explaining how they would be great, not just for the US, but, perhaps everywhere.

At the end of the day, I truly believe that the will of the people will prevail. I do believe I have a shot and I do believe I am the right person for this position and I welcome and hope for your continued support and vote in this election.

I post below, one last time, some links. These links show where I stand on the issues and why I believe I am the best person for the position of ATS Regent.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ladies and Gentleman, I will let my words speak for themselves. I encourage you all to vote, not based on popularity or friendship. I ask you to cast that aside. That serves as only a distraction. Examine the stances of each of our fine candidates and vote for who you think will be the best person for the position.

I wish each and everyone of my opponents good luck in their campaigns and I apologize again, for being unable to continue on a more active basis. But again, my name is still on the ballot and will remain their.

May the right person for the position win. In the end, the will of the people will prevail.

Again, I am still running and my name will remain on the ballot. So please, get out there and vote for your choice in this election. Let’s show the world what a clean and fair election is supposed to look like!

Thank you all and good luck to my fellow candidates.

Peace and love

gimme_some_truth

Vote Truth_2012
edit on 18-6-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I'm sorry to hear about your family's setback. Blessings towards you and the rest of your family and here's to hoping that your loved one makes a fast and full recovery.

As far as the election goes I'm just catching up to the trolley. (I can go days without logging in and tend to miss things from time to time.) Sounds like a very interesting idea and am looking forward to seeing how it all unfolds.

As for your candidacy, I have indeed read many of your posts and would be glad to offer my vote and support to you.

Take care and keep us posted.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

God bless you and your family.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

You are from Texas.....No thanks!! George Bush much??

Joking.....Good luck with getting out from under the bridge....

Best wishes to your family!!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I am popping in very quickly, to thank you all for your continued support of me for your ATS Regent.

Your kind words and wishes are truly appreciated.

I do hope to jump back into active campaigning rather than having to sit in the background, but as you know, I am needed by my family in these sad times as I sit in the hospital hoping for my family to recover. It is looking like I will be tending to my family for quite a while though.

I am honored to still be on the ballot and I welcome and hope for your continued support and vote for ATS Regent.

Also, I was asked by one of my fellow members, for an interview, regarding my stance on the issues and why I feel I am the best person for the position of ATS Regent. Luckily and happily, I was able to oblige and I look forward to seeing their thread containing my interview.

Be on the look out for that! I will also post it here, once it is up.

Again, I wish good luck to each of my opponents in this race.

At the end of the day, the will of the people will prevail

Vote Truth_2012

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Ladies and gentlemen, as promised, the interview I gave is finally up and posted. I am excited for each of you to read it, as well as the interviews of my opponents.

I thank each and everyone of you for taking the time out of your day to read it, and I hope you like what I have to say.

Here now, for all to see, is my interview, as conducted by our fine fellow member OpinionatedB

Interview Part 1
Interview Part 2

Again, while my active campaign is slowed down considerably, due to a tragedy in the family, I want you all to know, that I will be here, doing every bit of campaigning that I can manage. Working hard for my fellow members of ATS, as always.

At the end of the day, my words will speak for themselves and I assure you, the will of the people will prevail!

Peace and love!

Welcome To The Truth!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I just want to say our prayers are with you in this hour.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Thank you so much friend. That truly means so much to me as well as my family. Again, I want to thank you for offering me the chance to answer your questions....And...What can I say, I guess you found out that I do love to talk with my fellow members. I am a people person, after all.

I really am touched and humbled by everyone's warm wishes and prayers in this sad time.

Thank you all, very much.

Peace and love!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I was just reading another thread and see that I am wanted for a debate involving several people. I will be happy to take part, if I am able to do so. As you all know, I am busy, struggling to find time for both my family here at home and my family that is ATS.

If you guys want to debate, send me a U2U and let me know the date of the debate, I will do my best to be there and do not worry, I know your platforms very well and will be prepared to debate, should I be able to gain enough time to do so!

And if I am unable to gain the time, I promise I will give my debate opponent/s advanced notice.

Fingers crossed, I will be there though!

edit on 19-6-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Well I'm not sure...

I didn't see you participate {As was expected} in this past weekends Portland OR Nude bike ride and was very disappointed, but since we have laughed, cried and have had many good times in the past I'll lend my full suppo..........................._

Wait a minute...

I wish to state that I have approached this election with honesty, integrity, civility and experience and I do believe that has come shining through over and over.

I have a few questions after reading that factual statement.

I don't see anything mentioned about stumbling about womanizing while intoxicated and carousing till the wee hours of the morning.

Doesn't trust politicians who don't!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Best wishes for your family obligations. I hope everything is going smoothly.

We are organizing a debate for this weekend, but as long as everyone posts their timezones, we can coordinate better. You are minus 6 GMT, correct? I am minus 5 GMT. daas is down under, so he'll have to report his timezone from GMT. Waiting to hear from neno about participation.

I'm leaving it up to Beez to set the format, and organize it. He'll announce the date, so I'll see you there.

Again, hope the family is ok.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I don't see anything mentioned about stumbling about womanizing while intoxicated and carousing till the wee hours of the morning.

Doesn't trust politicians who don't!

Well, what can I say?I figured it is about time we have an honest politician who will run a clean campaign. And no, I admit, I have not been riding in the nude or doing any drunken womanizing, but I do hope for your support none the less.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Yes sir, I am at 6 GMT.

I am looking forward to it and will do everything in my power to be there.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
On a serious note...

This deserved it's own separate reply.

However, sadly, sometimes, life takes a sad turn. A close family member was in a serious car accident and is in the hospital. So for the foreseeable future, I must tend to them as well as my family and will be unable to actively campaign.

Been there, done that.

I know how you feel and what you're going through,
God bless and best wishes buddy
edit on 19-6-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Thank you much, friend. I truly appreciate it. I really am touched by the outpouring of support, kind words and even prayers I have received.

ATS truly is a wonderful community of great people. It never ceases to amaze me

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Ladies an gentleman, this beautiful poster was made by a supporter of mine, sonnny1, and I wish to thank think with all my heart for the work they did!

I could not have said it better myself.

Truth_2012. It's all you need.

I thank each and everyone of you for your continued support. Together, we can make this happen. Together, we will make a brighter tomorrow!

Be on the look out in this thread, for continual Truth_2012, election updates!

Peace and love.

Vote Truth_2012

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Well,I cant wait for the debates !

Keeping your family,in my prayers tonight..

And one final poster for you.......

I hope you like.........

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I do love it! You do brilliant work and I must say how appreciative I am for all you are doing and your support.

I am thankful for all the support I have! The members of ATS are wonderful. A community, a family. Working together we will have a better tomorrow for ATS.

The will of the people will prevail.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Hello, one and all.

Today has certainly been a big day for this election. Unofficial debates taking place, left and right in the main election thread.

Things seem to be slowing down in the thread at the moment, so this gives me a chance to come here and talk a bit with my followers or anyone else who happens to be passing by this thread.

The unofficial debates that have been taking place, I feel have really helped to build me up even more. Showing the people of ATS, where I stand on the issues and why.

I continue to be amazed by the voters and candidate alike. And I do mean that in a positive way. We are starting to see who the clear front runners are and boy, are they making their voices heard!

I do believe that there will be official debates taking place this weekend ( exact time is not yet announced) and I will be taking part in them. Wish me luck!

I wish luck to each and everyone of my opponents in their campaigns and debates.

I thank each of my supporters, followers and anyone who happens to read my words. I cannot express my gratitude enough.

Thank you all, so much.

Peace and love

Vote Truth_2012

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Just wanted to ask, are you worried about the debates coming up against the other main front runners (by popular flagging) Druid42, nenothtu, and daaskapital?

How do you see yourself faring in the debates?

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join