Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Smiley Birthday Ninja Party

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
For a quick summary of what I’m going to do, but have already done, but will be doing… it’s complicated ok?
There is a time machine, which we have already established, and aliens from the future do go back and start civilization by creating a big bang with the help of God who lives in another dimension and actually created the aliens who will go back to assist him. They’re reptilian in origin but end up getting wiped out in a future, past, future quantum leap having to do with getting some woman to eat an apple or something. Due to them being wiped out, the Purple Ninja Chiten alliance comes into ownership of the time machine and pop back to a few thousand years ago where they convince God, from the alternate universe, to interact a little more. What we did was, with the use of the time machine and a quantum leap process that I figured out, pop around all over human history. He first showed up as a fella name Prometheus and gave some matches and a bic lighter to some cave men, they worshipped him for a long time. Then, he popped over and went by the name Muhammed and catered to some folks in the middle east. After that, he popped up 2000 years ago where they beat him up and nailed him to a big pole with a cross section on it. After that, he was getting a little older and gained a lot of weight, so he jumped back to a period where they liked fat folks and went by the name Buddha. He’s jumped all over the place and has done lots of things and have different groups of people all over the world following him but they think all those visits were different guys. We’re going to bring them all together and explain it to them so they understand a little better.
He did a lot of jumping ahead in time too, and figured out some cool architectural techniques that helped provide free energy and took those back to ancient Egypt. He did grab a buddy of his named Tesla to help him explain it to a bunch of different groups at the same time. Unfortunately, Tesla’s time machine crashed out around area 51 and he had some nasty chemical burns and the people who found him thought he was an alien because of all the skin damage.
He put together a bunch of different groups and taught them special things they’d need to know and they kept it to themselves and made little groups and called them special names for whatever society it was.
He’s still jumping around a lot but promised he’d be back toward the end of the year to return the time machine to me. The last I heard, he was doing something with the Parlafkjorgaensen system and helping them overcome that problem they were having with the electron clouds that almost wiped them out….oh wait, that hasn’t happened yet relative to this time period, just forget that one, it’ll be a while before it happens…
Anyway, after all that work and stuff, we’ve almost got all the timelines to converge for everybody in about 6 months or so. It would have been easier, but those darn Myans had to pipe in and almost give it all away so we went back and wiped them out. Such a nosey bunch that was…
We’re going to get more of the overlaps in the next few months as things begin to sync into place. If you experience déjà vu, don’t freak out, it’s normal when all the realities merge into one. After the merge, you won’t remember any of it and it’ll be just fine.
Hang in there, it’s all worth it in the end!!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Chirpy purple, I can't read that wall of text..

Can't you help a fella out and format it so that it's readable.

iknowitsnicetothinkpeoplewillreadbetweenthelinesbutsometimesithelpstogetapointacrossbynotusingonecompletewalltosaysomething.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh
Chirpy purple, I can't read that wall of text..

Can't you help a fella out and format it so that it's readable.

iknowitsnicetothinkpeoplewillreadbetweenthelinesbutsometimesithelpstogetapointacrossbynotusingonecompletewalltosaysomething.

awww sorry dude, I'll see if I can edit or post it in a more friendly format!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Reptillians used the time machine in the future to facilitate the big bang on God's behalf

Then the Purple Ninja Chiten Alliance got it and convinced God to be more interactive.

God popped all over our history and future as all the various individuals that are referred to as God by civilizations.

We’re going to bring them all together and explain it to them so they understand a little better.

I showed the interaction he had with the pyramids, area 51, secret societies and mentioned one that hasn't happened yet.
I let everybody know that in 6 months (around December 21st) all the alternate universes would finally converge and things would be much more clear.

Any experience of Deja Vu in the next few months is a result of the merging.

After the merge, you won’t remember any of it and it’ll be just fine.

Hang in there, it’s all worth it in the end!!

Hope that's better for ya dude!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Things are falling right into place, just like the video I watched when I did the time jump!! .... this one is in the bag!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Help me out here, purple one.

You have this posted in the political/ideology forum.

Shouldn't it be in the 'Gray Area'?
Or maybe the 'Jokes Forum'.
Are you really serious, or pulling our legs?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Help me out here, purple one.

You have this posted in the political/ideology forum.

Shouldn't it be in the 'Gray Area'?
Or maybe the 'Jokes Forum'.
Are you really serious, or pulling our legs?

Sorry, I should have prefaced it with this: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The thread I posted will bring you into full understanding.... sorry for the confusion!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Thanks for clearing that up.
I need not worry for your sanity any more.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Thanks for clearing that up.
I need not worry for your sanity any more.

Oh, I wouldn't go THAT far, but this one isn't an example of it!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
If you become Regent, i may have to take a break from ATS...

I don't think i can put up with the stupidity...it's not even funny...

But, good luck my fellow competitor
edit on 18-6-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

That's not what you say three weeks from now..... after you realize it's not "stupid" at all and beg my forgiveness... you're just lucky I'm very forgiving ya know

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

That's not what you say three weeks from now..... after you realize it's not "stupid" at all and beg my forgiveness... you're just lucky I'm very forgiving ya know

Ah mate, you take everything too serious

As i said. I wish you luck. I still think the race is up in the air, regardless of who has a following.

The way you stated that sounds like you want to rule ATS with an iron fist...is this so?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Ditto from me.

I will, however, look forward to an honest debate with you. Have they moved your campaign HQ back to Political Ideology yet? Your platform thread is your campaign HQ.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Ah mate, you take everything too serious

As i said. I wish you luck. I still think the race is up in the air, regardless of who has a following.

The way you stated that sounds like you want to rule ATS with an iron fist...is this so?

Of course not, chitenz don't have fists, we have wings silly

It's not really up in the air though. I borrowed beezer's time machine and jumped ahead in time and already saw the results. From here until election day, it's just a matter of watching it unfold.... it does get interesting at times, I watched the video coverage during my time jump, ahhhh the memories....

....never, ever, ever, ever been accused of being too serious though....

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

Ditto from me.

I will, however, look forward to an honest debate with you. Have they moved your campaign HQ back to Political Ideology yet? Your platform thread is your campaign HQ.

Not yet my friend. Perhaps i should ask a mod to move it

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Of course not, chitenz don't have fists, we have wings silly

It was metaphorical

It's not really up in the air though. I borrowed beezer's time machine and jumped ahead in time and already saw the results. From here until election day, it's just a matter of watching it unfold.... it does get interesting at times, I watched the video coverage during my time jump, ahhhh the memories....

Interesting. Mind if i borrow it?

....never, ever, ever, ever been accused of being too serious though....

You just have been

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Sorry, I have it hidden away until after the election. ... don't want anybody tamperin with a good thing ya know! Smyleegrl has the keys and she's not budging!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

I will, however, look forward to an honest debate with you.

I am looking forward to having honest debates with you and the other as well. It will make for an interesting experience.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Sorry, I have it hidden away until after the election. ... don't want anybody tamperin with a good thing ya know! Smyleegrl has the keys and she's not budging!

Damn,

I'll just...make my own then...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Damn,

I'll just...make my own then...

no can do, the convergence of the alternate universes makes it impossible, I barely got through in time before it became ineffective.... you'll understand more when it gets here

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join