It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marginalizing Men in society

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by BS_Slayer

Your home sounds a bit iike mine.

My kids love reading, they like documentaries, history, they spend most the time outdoors. At dinner I try to provoke conversations on things, like history. My son was just like me as a kid, he wants to know why on just about everything my daughter is starting to develop intrests. For me personally, I can't turn on the tv without being disgusted everything is stupid, its so stupid that its not entertaining, I can see how we are being played for fools.

My son is very polite, he is helpful and very mature, he loves small kids, he always defends people, and helps people with doors and things. I'm all for him being a gentlemen, and not self absorbed. Honestly, we have some of the rudest kids running about, acting up in stores, running into people, no manners. I think its good for my son to be curtious, and if some women is offended, too bad. I think some don't like it because it kills preconcieved notions about men.

As for a Revolution, I agree with you. We already have foreign troops training here inside the US, the only thing that holds the agenda back is a armed population, atleast for now. The powder keg is about ready to blow, its no longer a covert operation.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Most western men work in office jobs, in IT, in retail, in hospitality..why do modern day men allow politicians to rule over them when the politicians are not real men themselves? Why are modern men so concerned with their grooming and personal habits? Why do modern men write resumes? What kind of modern man accepts a desk job where they take orders from a female manager? The Western world is a joke

There are no "real men" in the Western world. There are real men in Mexico and the middle East and those real men are going to take over Europe and the U.S.A in due time

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by QQXXw

"There are real men in Mexico and the middle East and those real men are going to take over Europe and the U.S.A in due time"

lol...wat

Not to dis on anyone but umm... looking at how well Mexico and Middle Eastern countries manage themselves, you'll be lucky to survive yourselves before you even get to the West lol

<< 1  2  3   >>

join