Announcing the formation of the ATS Curmudgeon Party (Provisional)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Just received this important endorsement at Campaign Headquarters...

Hi...

You don't know me

My name is Gertrude Abagail Snodgrass the third

I just wanted to reply and let everyone reading this know that I fully support and endorse the Curmudgeon Party officially. Not just because I've been Nenothtu's long time penthouse kept sex kitten {Oh, the passion} but because the man has a real good message!

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yikes - she reminds me of a female version Scrooge - or perhaps Madeleine Albright...

Not feeling the warm fuzzies...

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

She made a $izeable Campaign contribution..

edit on 20-6-2012 by SLAYER69 because: When spell check fails

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Yup, that's my baby! Woman KNOWS how to back her man!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Yikes - she reminds me of a female version Scrooge - or perhaps Madeleine Albright...

That is, without a doubt, the female version of me. Note well the motorized wheel chair (I'm guessing it's steam-powered). I'll bet she's got "dangerous stuff" hidden all over it!

Not feeling the warm fuzzies...

This is a GOOD thing! If you were, I'd be afraid of you.

You know what? I'm afraid of you ANY WAY!

edit on 2012/6/20 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

You know what? I'm afraid of you ANY WAY!

I'm a total softie ... I feel misjudged...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

"Misjudged"? I'm too scared of you to dare passing judgement!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

As a self appointed independent observer whose vote has yet to be bought who hasn't quite yet decided on my vote, I earnestly need to know one thing ...

WTH is that thing in your hand?

Looks like a bloody, burnt bit of old toast dug up by the dog

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Really Neno?

I now get emails with Ron Paul supporting your Party ?

The Nerve of you guys !

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Of course RP supports the Curmudgeon Party! Our platforms are nearly identical, and he's, well, a Curmudgeon! Besides, we aren't in competition. He's running for President of the US, and as ATS is a world-wide community, the ATS Regent will be Regent of the World. I hear from some of his people that he's looking forward to working with the Curmudgeons world wide to correct many of the ills currently facing this backwards planet.

First up will be extending trade zones, and pulling back troop concentrations to deal with certain untoward problems currently happening within all of our respective borders. Why go half way around the world for a good dustup when you can have the same fun in your own capitol?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Even the cool cats are into it.

edit on 6/21/12 by FortAnthem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Paid political spokeman Kitteh sez:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Are you sure that's not a spokesman for the Booze Party?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Are you sure that's not a spokesman for the Booze Party?

It's sometimes difficult to tell the two apart-especially late at night, very early in the morning, or when the meds tray gets empty...

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
A brief commercial break:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Even Aliens want to believe....

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
This is under consideration by The Committee for Cool Advertising Stuff as the official campaign song of the Curmudgeon Party's run for the Regency this campaign cycle:

Negotiations are pending - we haven't yet heard what Mr. Petty thinks of having his song associated with Curmudgeons, although it is fairly descriptive of all Curmudgeons everywhere. The search continues...

edit on 2012/6/23 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
This is second runner up currently in the song search by The Committee for Cool Advertising Stuff for the offical campaign song:

We're still leaning towards the Tom petty song, and are hoping to enlist the aid of The Booze Party and The Shmear party in swaying Mr Petty's support this way via liberal application of spirits and lox and cream cheese bagels.

I've had to fire one staffer that suggested Blue Oyster Cult's song "Burning for You". While I personally like the song, it's just not in keeping with the serious and straight-laced image we are trying to project for the Curmudgeon Party .

It did not help that she had just returned from meetings with The Booze Party, and was singing the song at the top of her lungs to insure that we knew which song she was talking about. I'm still finding clothing articles that she flung into the bushes on her way into the office while she was singing.

take heart - she didn't seem too upset at being fired, and was last seen on her way to the Clueless Girl's campaign HQ...

... still singing, and rather obviously bra-less, considering that her blouse was flying from the flag pole in place of our own staid Curmudgeon flag.

I have no idea who hoisted it up the rope, but she swore it was the tequila that made her clothes fall off. I tried to point out that tequila cannot hoist flags on it's own, but was drowned out by the singing, interspersed with repetitions of "I love, you, Maaaan...!"

edit on 2012/6/23 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
There's a traitor in my family, he's trying to join your party

new topics
top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join