Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

We can improve the solid foundations of ATS together. My application for Regent.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheLight
If you search the internet as to reviewers comments about ATS it's more about the ban hammer than anything else.

The future title of Regent is a ceremonial title. The holder will have no power over moderators or the inner working of ATS. It is more of a title for the people's champion. One who promotes the ideologies and fairness of ATS...

That being said, the party can stop the unexpected ban hammers from occurring by promoting further civil and mature behaviour

Thanks for the reply.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

What about freedom of speech?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

What about freedom of speech?

Of course the party promotes freedom of speech. That being said however, the freedom of speech should not infringe on the T&C's of ATS. We all have the right to speak our minds, as long as it is not attacking other members or promoting certain agendas.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

But some speeches do promote agendas to get the people to rally and change the world. Why would this be ban hammered?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

But some speeches do promote agendas to get the people to rally and change the world. Why would this be ban hammered?

Excellent reply.

By agendas, i meant clear and succinct agendas which promote negative outcomes. Obviously this thread also has an agenda, but it isn't negative, and it is not looking for a negative solution to anything. I don't think threads or opinions expressing positive agendas should be banned.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Excellent reply.

By agendas, i meant clear and succinct agendas which promote negative outcomes. Obviously this thread also has an agenda, but it isn't negative, and it is not looking for a negative solution to anything. I don't think threads or opinions expressing positive agendas should be banned.

...but who gets to make the decision of which is which?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by daaskapital

Excellent reply.

...but who gets to make the decision of which is which?

I am presuming those in power of ATS make the decisions. That being said however, most the time, it should be evident which threads promote negative agendas, and which threads that don't.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Just dropping by to wish all my opponents good luck.

S&F

<< 1   >>

join