It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message in a Bottle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
This is something I am re-posting for a new user called "AquarianHerald". They posted the exact quote below on another one of my threads because they didn't have the post count necessary to start a new threads. This is what they wrote:

Sorry to hijack this thread, but I don’t have enough posts to create my own and this is urgent.
The video linked below contains time sensitive information that the Illuminati would kill to suppress.

www59.zippyshare.com... File Size: 39MB Duration: 5:39 Format: WMV9

(YouTube wanted a phone number for registrations so zippy share was the best I could do to remain anonymous. But hey, at least now nobody needs a stream ripper to save it.)

The Illuminati WILL panic after few hundred people have seen this video, so lets make it happen! What you don’t know WILL hurt you 6 months from now. You NEED to watch it.

If anyone wants to repost this video, please use its official title. ‘Message in a Bottle’

AND BE CAREFUL - USE A PROXY.

Now to be honest I don't really think it's anything remarkably astonishing or dangerous to download, so I don't think a proxy is necessary. The video is basically about something called "backmasking", which is a process where they mix reversed audio into music. It starts off a bit crazy but then it gets to a bit where you listen to a Britney Spears song in reverse, and it is pretty weird I must say. Anyway, I just thought I would share this because the OP can't, I am not making any claims or anything about this video. I was pretty hesitant to post it actually because I don't like to get involved in such "out-there" theories, but a conspiracy is a conspiracy and I don't see why it shouldn't be on ATS.

These are my questions for AquarianHerald:

What's the name of that song (I haven't seen it before)? What is the connection to the 21st of December? Did you make that video?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Video doesn't load.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZerkerVirus
Video doesn't load.

Yeah the streaming video thing wouldn't seem to load for me either, but you can also download the video file using the button to the left. I would upload it to YouTube but I can't be bothered.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Its certainly stange but i got the impression that if there weren't words to read along with it then i would have missed most of it. That leads me to believe that it actually isn't saying what is written underneath.

I'll leave it to the rest of ATS to figure out and discuss!

Its obviously Anon related as their logo appears at the end.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Yeah, there was backwards audio in the Nelly song Big Hoops, actually. It was extremely clear. It was talking about ascending. Interesting... all traces of it have been removed from the net but they were there a week ago.

Oh, here we go. It appears on Wikipedia's List of Backmasked Messages in Music
edit on 18-6-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

The Nelly one is weird, because it is a lot more cryptic than the others.
edit on 18-6-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Can someone, who watched the video, post what is suppose to be said? I am very reluctant to download because I am using a free virus scanner, and am not sure how much protection I have. Thanks.
edit on 6/18/2012 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Thank you for moving this post ChaoticOrder.

Here's the scenario in its proper context:

Reptilian hybridization program > (19?? to present)
solar flare power outage> (December 21st, 2012)
lunar eclipse, nightblind humans>
nocturnal reptilian murderfest>
reclaim planet Earth for Demon race>

Its as much biblical as it is alien.. and that's coming from someone without any previous religious bent.

Their plan will probably fail though, since this event will cue the 'angels' to intervene on our behalf. (pleadians, arcturians, etc)

If anyone is familiar with project bluebeam, it's total disinformation.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
It did seem to take forever to open, but the jist of it is pretty much as listed above. Opens with Lady Gaga "Dance in the Dark" ...We shall avenge our planet....
Shows Janet Jackson stating that "they killed" Michael and "know who they are"...some of Mike's lyrics from "Immortal" with regards to reptiles and "they" killed Issac (Hays?) and then on to Britney Spears "Till the World Ends" ....So take animals and leave.....water...assassin in the skies,,,coming in the night skies this fall...it's a lunar night for a mean shout...They'll be at her house in Brussels...Illinois near Chicago...You'll know more when they are missing the lids (sewer lids?)
Interesting till it was stated at the end to "save Britney".......lol

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by 4LPH483T50UP

Well "Til the world ends" was released in 2011 (March) so "Fall" has come and gone.

That's what i mean, I'm just not convinced that it was saying what it said. I bet if the words were removed and 100 people asked to write down what was being said, all 100 of them would be different.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by 4LPH483T50UP

Nice summary.

reply to post by jrmcleod

Yes I certainly see what you are saying, I was thinking the same thing. I'm sure you could create many different words based on the sounds. A lot of it does seem pretty coincidental though I must admit.

reply to post by AquarianHerald

No problem.
edit on 18/6/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
If the game were only to refute my lyrics, then of course people could come up with some convincing alternatives given enough time.

But if the game were to listen carefully and write down whatever they honestly heard with regard for coherent thought, nearly everyone would produce similar lyrics - these lyrics.

Michael Jackson "act now or he's going to kill you"

Britney Spears - "the leader of my darkness, she'll kill us if only free"

These are NOT paranoid delusions. They need to be taken seriously until someone actually comes up with alternate lyrics.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AquarianHerald
If the game were only to refute my lyrics, then of course people could come up with some convincing alternatives given enough time.

But if the game were to listen carefully and write down whatever they honestly heard with regard for coherent thought, nearly everyone would produce similar lyrics - these lyrics.

Michael Jackson "act now or he's going to kill you"

Britney Spears - "the leader of my darkness, she'll kill us if only free"

These are NOT paranoid delusions. They need to be taken seriously until someone actually comes up with alternate lyrics.

I agree but why is

"act now or he's going to kill you" have any relevance to the general public, and who is Michael referring too? Pope? POTUS? Cameron? Rothchild?

as for the Britney Spears one...who on earth would know for sure who she's talking about?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Did you notice how Siri does not understand what is clear speech to you? Our brain has the capacity to recognize speech pretty effectively even if it is badly distorted. It might sound like something in reverse, but it does not mean it has been done intentionally.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
My opinion on backmasking? There are only 21 consonants and 5 (or 7) vowels in the English language. The vowels are placed in patterns between consonants. If you turn everything around backwards, a lot of times it is still going to make sense.

So take the last sentence of that paragraph, reverse, re-phrase, interpret, and compare to headlines:

Es nese kamo t gniog ll its sit is emit foto las drawk cab dn uora gnih tyreve nrut uoyfi.
Is niece camo-T going ll.. its sit is emit photo last drake cab down euro jen tyrese knew UFO.

So Drake is in the news right now over a fight at a club, it started with a girl, someone's niece, I'm sure a cab was somehow significant, the photos are the key to the whole thing, and the Euro is going down at the same time, and there is never a time that UFO's are not significant in conspiracy theories. Maybe Tyrese is a reptilian.

edit on 19-6-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

These are my questions for AquarianHerald: What's the name of that song (I haven't seen it before)? What is the connection to the 21st of December? Did you make that video?

Britney Spears - Till The World Ends

It's the official video in reverse. I didn't edit it at all.
That's what makes its deliberateness so impossible to deny.
It was case closed for me when I heard those sewer/lid lyrics accompanied by video of a manhole.

I figure she used this new audio/video method because she knew the goon who screens her music would only check the audio.

It takes genius to create a sentence coherent in both directions.
To do it for an entire track with synchronized video does not even seem humanly possible.
Its mind boggling to even fathom, much less plan and execute the whole thing without getting caught.

(Insert alien/angel hostage theories here)

The 'He' Michael Jackson refers to is most likely Satan.
Remember the biblical Demon race IS what we now call the Reptilian race. Satan is their leader.

They were the reptilian 'angels' that inhabited earth before turning on their creator and being destroyed.
Today it is these aliens that have hijacked world governments and plan to exterminate humanity.

They have been growing hybrids for years, FAKING BIRTH CERTIFICATES, and integrating them into the human population and into positions of power or influence. (all those reporters having 'strokes' on air were just glitching)

Demon spirits are summoned and are assigned bodies according to rank.

High ranking demons have wings while grunts do not. They are all telepathic and have sonic vision.(like bats)

(That face-eating Miami freak was probably a hungry grunt.)

Demons expect solar flares on December 21st to knock out power grids and a lunar eclipse to follow shortly after. This is the 'lunar night' for their 'mean shout'. (Whenever there is no power and no moonlight)

Humanity will be totally blind and Demons will start their killing spree.

Here's an embedded video if you want to somehow edit into the original post, Chaotic.

width="400" height="300" > "http://www.facebook.com/v/110266895781988" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="300">

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I really appreciate not being called bat-# insane for my last post and apologize to anyone I frightened.
To anyone who wants to know more, I'm releasing a 1 hour and 40 minute documentary explaining all of this.
It's 5 chapters @ 20 minutes each.

If that minimum post restriction were waived I would start an official thread and embed part 1 immediately.

-AquarianHerald

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
well you only need 14 more postes you could bang that out in like ten mins with an intro thread

top topics

join