It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Shapeshifting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Ok this is a very tongue in cheek post but I'm sure some ATS members will think its either:

1) funny and theirs nothing into it
2) horrified, the truth is unveiling itself
3) bit of both
4) angry at such a lighthearted post, how dare we see some humor on ATS!!!

So here goes....After all the celebrations in recent weeks Queen Elizabeth has gained so much power she can now reveal her reptilian self as she shows up at the Cartier Queen's Polo Cup Final, in Surrey....

Now kneel slaves!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Probably a little dust.

Nothing like the mass majority of transformation views we all see

How you guys actually believe this is beyond me

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

she is a reptilian from the outer reaches of space, that is the evil eye of the serpent. WE ARE ALL DOOMED THEY ARE REVEALING THEMSELVES!!!

yup...or she just coughed or puked way too forcefully.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by gostr

Could have also had a very violent fart

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by gostr

Crikey! I could almost hear her growling.

Seconds later she fully transformed, bit off the photographers head and drank the blood from his neck!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Old people are immune to all things human.

That is why they are so old.

Or else.. shes got what old phil has, why has he not been seen for days.

It's the reptilian flouride haarps I know it !!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Or maybe she just had a huge scoob with Phil in the back of the rolls. That is one bad case of stink eye.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by BulletShogun
Probably a little dust.

Yeah because our eyes go BLOOD RED when we cough with NO WHITE STUFF.

Not even man, that is some supernatural sh!t right there.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
thats what she gets when to slow with the sandwiches

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I knew someone was going to post a thread about this, I was waiting.

All I have to say is thats pretty weird.
anyone work in any nursing homes and know if this is common in old people?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker

Probably a little dust.

Yeah because our eyes go BLOOD RED when we cough with NO WHITE STUFF.

Not even man, that is some supernatural sh!t right there.

It happens all the time. Being older doesn't help. I had pneumonia and had one eye do this after I coughed and gagged for weeks. It can also happen when you sneeze, throw up, force a BM (TMI I know), get severely choked, etc.

The pic is creepy because it just is. She has busted blood vessels in her eye and mine water just looking at it.

But it DOES happen.....

ETA links:

www.sciencephoto.com...

wikiparenting.parentsconnect.com...

Subconjunctival hemorrhages happen when small blood vessels in the eye rupture. Blood then spills out into the white of the eye. Events that can cause ruptured blood vessels are:
Birth trauma
Coughing
Sneezing
Vomiting
Straining
Physical trauma

edit on 6/18/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

reply to post by gostr

Could have also had a very violent fart

We have a winner!

Too much pressure on the sphincter can lead to burst blood vessels in ones eye

On a more serious note it does actually look like it might be painful or at the least very itchy.
edit on 18-6-2012 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
to much holding it in around philp.

Better out than in lol.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

david icke in to this. Google him. What he says is out there. But who knows. Here what he says. You prob read it all ready.

small group that has ruled this planet for thousands of years and have passed on their "rule" from generation to generation through their bloodline. The "rulers" have maintained this bloodline through the intermarriages of the so-called Royal Family monarchies over the course of thousands of years. The so-called "Eastern Establishment" in the U.S.A.. and the "European and British Establishment" also intermarry in the same way to maintain their bloodline. ALL 43 PRESIDENTS IN THE U.S.A. ARE RELATED and that 33 of the Presidents can be traced back to the bloodline of Charlemagne! This possible TRUTH alone should be sending off MAJOR ALARM BELLS in your mind. Like this is no coincidence; the odds of this randomly happening are billions to one.

the few "ruling elite" at the top of the pyramid REPTILIANS! I sometimes reluctant to talk about the Reptilians and for good reason; most people would think he is nuts and talking like this could negate and cause people to not take his other writing seriously. my theory is that possibly several thousand years ago "non- humans" came to this planet and mated with the beings on planet Earth. Because of their superior knowledge, they were able to expand their "rule" and control this planet to this day. They maintained their special bloodline for these thousands of years through intermarrying amongst themselves. i says they can"shape-shift" to be able to look like human beings and at the same time they can look like Reptilians when they're privately out of the view of the public. i explains that this group of Reptilians supposedly set up all the organized religions, monarchies, school systems, science, all the media and everything else they needed to control the MASSES OF HUMANITY over thousands of years.

i will go into details about this group being Satanic and performing human ritual sacrifice throughout the course of history and currently "underground" on a large scale to this very day! Just ask yourself the question "where have all the "missing children" all over the world "disappeared" to?" This is a horrendous question to confront, but the possible answers to this question is so important to face up to, if we are to look at the possibility that a very evil group is actually performing human sacrifice in this world today on a large scale too sick to imagine! Only the answers to such a question can allow us to stop them., if this is REALLY happening. You may find yourself saying "how could this group be getting away with mass murder and insane atrocities such as these?" One possible answer is that If you control ALL the major mass media, it can be possible to suppress even this hideous possible TRUTH. Anyone even raising such a question is shown in the media to be just "another one of those crazy conspiracy nuts". But before passing judgment and dismissing such an "unbelievable" possibility, at least let's have a major serious investigation of "where have all the disappearing children gone?". If you remember the problem was so great in the U.S.A. that the faces of thousands of "missing children" were put on milk cartons all across the Nation! And yet no President nor anyone in the U.S. government has ever called for a major serious investigation of this out of control potential "mass murder of children" problem. WHY?

Any knowledge that could help humanity "break out of the Illuminati created prison" on planet Earth has been withheld and suppressed, which allows this group to maintain their control. Can you imagine what it would be like if what i am saying is TRUE? If humanity had the knowledge this group withholds from human beings, and if this knowledge was used for the GOOD OF HUMANITY, what a wonderful world this could be!We could go on and on here, so please just take the time to read David's books for all the details.

Lately there have been several key developments that need questioning and answers.The Space Station has been continually in the process of being built now for probably 20 or so years. Right now it appears to have turned into a large "coalition project" of the US, Russia, Europe, Japan and maybe others. Just how big the Space Station will eventually be or what is the ultimate goal of the space station is not told to The People, nor talked about in the media. But it seems like a lot of work is going on "up there". Plus you have the Mars, Venus, Saturn and other space probes working "up there" at a quickening pace. And you have many sitings of UFOs all over the world, plus all of the crop circle stuff, which are never addressed in the corporate controlled media in any serious way. Now how do all these billions of dollars being spent on the Space Station and space probes benefit the 6 billion poor human "slaves" on this planet? How is this benefiting the 30,000,000 human beings, mostly children, who die of starvation every year? There is no benefit. In fact it is robbing the "slaves" of hundreds of billions of dollars that could be used to help wipe out poverty in the U.S.A. and every other country and to prevent so many millions of humans from dieing of starvation! So one may ask "who is making the decisions as to why all this effort is being done and for what reasons and goals? Who is planning and coordinating all of this? In other words "what is going on up there and for whose benefit is all this for?"

You may find yourself wanting answers to all these questions too! The answers to these questions are of the utmost importance for every human on this planet. "We the People" have a right to know exactly what the space program is all about and the real TRUE goals of such a major endeavor.and who's benefit is all this for? It's definitely not for the benefit of you or I or our fellow 6 billion human beings. Only a few "space tourists" were allowed to fly "up there" for $20,000,000 each, a price definitely out of the reach of 99.9999999% of the human beings on this planet.

Those that are familiar with the Illuminati understand how the Illuminati work. They take small steps at a time COVERTLY so the masses won't realize what's going on, thereby diverting attention from what they're really up to. Somehow the space program fits into their plan and it would be a good idea for the 6 billion humans on this planet to investigate the agenda of the Illuminati and all their affiliated groups in regards to this. Are they really Reptilians as i say? Are they getting ready to possibly leave planet Earth after they finish destroying this Planet or most of this Planet?

Many good people write about these subjects on Rense, in books and elsewhere, and they sound frustrated and powerless to do anything about this awful situation and get rid of the Illuminati and their associates and stop this sick horrendous manipulation that is DESTROYING OUR PLANET AND HUMANITY. There is no concerted focused REAL course of action being taken on a large scale to bring this potentially "unbelievable" situation to the surface so it can be dealt with.

Here is a proposal for everyone to consider: To address this situation and take the action necessary to expose what is possibly going on BEHIND THE SCENES , be it Reptilians or whatever. One major way to quickly find the TRUTH is for the people to use a billion dollars of their own government tax dollars to set up a special Citizens Committee of intellige
edit on 18-6-2012 by terry456 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join