It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Needs To Get Out - You MUST See This - China's Deep Water Horizon

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Here's the quagmire. What you are saying means without the EPA those companies wouldn't have to go to China because they could produce the products as cheaply and with as much negative impact on the environment as right here at home.

if the companies would operate safely in real, price on oil/gas has been w/ np 3X of current one. western economic has prospered thanks to intentionally lowered cost. but everything is about to've own right price: accident rate at petroleum industry has strongly erected up to $ki€$.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
OMG! This is bad it should be on the news everywhere!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by XxDrAgOnBoRnxX

it was ages ago
edit on 30-6-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
This is just insane... I cant believe the world we live in, how can people be so damn mean to our mother earth. Things like this piss me off and makes me dread and hate the human race. I might be being a bit harsh by saying that but its the bloody damn truth. Look at all that waste and pollution, this is a prime example of why mother earth would be better off without the human race.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Text Blue This is 4 almost Five years old and was so protected it didnt come to the fore front for at leasttwo! The white house knew all about it!reply to post by jrmcleod

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
"The case comes nearly a year after a major oil spill near Dalian, not far from the Bohai Sea, that also raised questions about whether the government was giving an honest accounting — and whether there was lasting impact on aquatic life.

In that spill, an explosion ruptured a pipeline at an onshore oil storage site run by the state-owned China National Petroleum Corporation, forcing emergency workers to empty the contents of an enormous oil tank. More than 11,000 barrels of oil flowed into the Yellow Sea, the government said, fouling miles of beaches and a large stretch of ocean. Environmental groups like Greenpeace, however, say the figure was much larger."

LINK BELOW

www.nytimes.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join