It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the silver lining of doomsday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
So I was thinking about this and just interested on people input So lets say for sake of argument that the world was going to end with in our lifetimes. Well that would just suck, however we are all going to die at some point so it would kind of be interesting to go out at the end of the world, out of all the times to live (or in the case die) in human history it would be interesting to see humanity's end. I know that would be super dark and disturbing to think about but it would be interesting to see how it goes.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Ecto1

i agree with you

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ecto1
So I was thinking about this and just interested on people input So lets say for sake of argument that the world was going to end with in our lifetimes. Well that would just suck, however we are all going to die at some point so it would kind of be interesting to go out at the end of the world, out of all the times to live (or in the case die) in human history it would be interesting to see humanity's end. I know that would be super dark and disturbing to think about but it would be interesting to see how it goes.

You're right, that would suck! When you think about it, do you imagine a specific cause, that ends the world?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Ecto1

an 18yr old co-worker and I were talking about this one day. He said "wouldn't it be cool though when you get to heaven to be like 'How'd you die? Stroke, I died when the world ended, beat that" I laughed cause it was a funny weird thought

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
you do know that there is no legitimate prophecy that claims the end of the world right? the only thing that could cause that in our lifetime if u ask me is man's own stupidity and destructive inhibitions. Maybe an alien invasion as well. but in our lifetime.. and end by the God's? unlikely

World without End Amen.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
mayan prohecy - the end of time (not world)
Bible Prophecy - Return of the King (Christ consciousness)
Revelation - The unveiling of the divine
Science - Magnetic Pole flipping of the entire solar system (world turning upside down)

so which one are we talking about? those?

Or the ww3 nuclear fallout end?
The end of oil supply from the earth?
economic collapse end?
perhaps even the getting sucked into the large hadron collider's black hole?
edit on 18-6-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELectricalApprentice

Originally posted by Ecto1

You're right, that would suck! When you think about it, do you imagine a specific cause, that ends the world?

I imagine Super Typhoon manhandling a critical nuclear facility will get the job done, while the rest of the world plays ostrichman SUPER TYPHOON TRACK IF you think 4 reactors ready to fall/melt down more, are gonna be left standing after a Cat 5 Storm strikes all of mainland Japan. Yah right. Economic collapse,irrelevant. WORLD WAR 3 irrelevant. 185 mph winds,possible double storm surge.What will be left? One guess and its not rocket science. Just a matter of time now! Tick tock the clock don't stop.Tuesday night landfall. Good Luck!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Hitchhikers guide to the gallaxy anyone?

top topics

join