It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is very happy ~ people are turning back to Him in prayer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

From the webpage

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender to My divine will. Give Me permission to continue My work of love in your hearts. My Little Ones, I love you with an everlasting love. Many of you fail to acknowledge Me in your lives. Many of you have turned your backs to Me, and taken the pathway to eternal damnation. I desire to instruct you, and to guide your footsteps back to Me. There are many things which escape your understanding. My Children, in due time, all things will be revealed to you. Some day, you will behold My face, if you are worthy to appear before Me, and are blameless. You must be pure. Pure in thought. Pure in actions. Pure in the words you utter for all to hear. My Children, obey Me. Should you decide to disobey, know that you cut yourselves away from grace, and will call down My purification, and My wrath, upon yourselves, and your respective nations. Sin will be punished. Believe Me. This truth is eternal. Sin will be punished, and many will desire to enter into My kingdom of love when it will be too late. Accept My words of warning, and change. Do not ignore My warnings for this you will surely regret at a later date. Obey My commandments, and prepare your hearts to receive Me. Prepare for what is to come. Walk in faith. Walk in all humility, and in obedience. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom

Devine message filled with ego viewpoints and clearly not 100% holy but have some points. One (god) can not bully me into obedience one way or another and would not. I love the message of service to all by all in harmony that both Jesus and Buddha preaches and will follow that ideal as best I can but will never bow down to bullying. Karma have always been part of the system and always will from my point of view. We always have to fix what we brake (at least I have to). I know saying this is counterproductive to what I really want to happen but I belive we have all time in existance to evolve. The One that is all will never give up since all souls are needed for One to be whole again. But please evolve as far as you can now. It is easier in some ways when you can feel the bliss and it would be nice if all humans could be more harmious and happy. If nothing else please see if you can make a big smile at a stranger tomorrow.

Love Your halfcrazy soulbrother.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect. Mark 13:22

This is what he meant..............

God is in all of us,regardless in which book you think you can find him in........

But I do like that scripture.............It always made me think of these late night preachers,healing people,on stage.....

edit on 18-6-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

Not real healing and i doubt theyre real preachers. Signs and wonders were given to the jews because they require a sign to believe, gentiles can believe without miracles.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
www.jabezinaction.blogspot.com...

I Rejoice For You Try To Please Me

June 8, 2012

....I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender to Me in love. Give Me permission to transform you into powerful receptacles of My grace. Children, I look down from My throne of glory, and rejoice. Many of you pray. .....

Looks to me like another case of faked up god speaking. Do show us where god gets his ISP connections so we can check him out.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

I Rejoice For You Try To Please Me

June 8, 2012

....I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender to Me in love. Give Me permission to transform you into powerful receptacles of My grace. Children, I look down from My throne of glory, and rejoice. Many of you pray. Many of you have given prayer MORE importance. You rise, and immediately turn your hearts to Me in love. You rise, and call down My blessings upon your loved ones, and those I have placed on your path. I see all your works. I know all your thoughts. I know the deepest secrets of your heart, and I rejoice for you try to please Me in even the slightest things. My Children, grow in holiness. Walk blameless before My sight, and rejoice for great will be your reward. I will keep My covenant with you. I will raise you up to Me. I will make you holy, and use you for My glory Continue this walk in faith. Do not let your hearts be troubled. Do not let setbacks discourage you from moving forward. Become instruments of love in your broken world. Become beacons of light for the masses. I count on you. I rejoice at the progress you have shown in so short a period of time. I rejoice in you. I love you. I Am, your Heavenly Father, is proud of you. Persevere. .....

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
Note: Do not simply post articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of events, please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the item.
edit on 18-6-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

Gemwolf,

Hi, I am sorry, I have been away for awhile. I forgot the rule about
you must post a personal comment. And this is a private revelation, the reason I chose the forum Prophecy and Predictions. Prophecy is a prediction and more, a help to strengthen your faith and a help for people in a certain period of time.

..." and use you for My glory" is a prediction about events in the "soon"
Great Tribulation. Thank you all for the positive posts, I thought the
message was beautiful. Hi Charles, I've missed your writings.

Here's an excerpt from the latest message to the same messenger.

God is going to try and change hearts and very soon, during the
Great Warning (Rev 6:15-17). 2013 maybe it? God loves us more than He loves Himself. Notice the sentence after the underlined.

"My Children, in due time, all things will be revealed to you."

God has put us in a time of enlightenment, of mercy. We are all going to experience is a mini judgment, a divine revelation now before the "particular judgment" at our death. Where there is much sin, much grace, yes!!...this is a chance to to change.

The world is so far away from God. His plan, to give everyone, all souls on the earth an "illumination" of their souls, our soul as God sees it. We will all experience an NDE type life review. I keep repeating, begin
a prayer life if you don't have one. Talk to God every day, which is prayer and...

Examine your life, repent from the heart, with true contrition, confess to God the serious (mortal) sins of your life. We will not feel the interior pain of seeing CONFESSED sins during our life review. Catholics have do more, they must go to Confession. Two things we can do to prepare.

A Pushforenlight shared the newest message, thank you.

A very serious message...

Monday, June 18, 2012

This Truth Is Eternal

...Open your hearts to Me. Surrender to My divine will. Give Me permission to continue My work of love in your hearts. My Little Ones, I love you with an everlasting love. Many of you fail to acknowledge Me in your lives. Many of you have turned your backs to Me, and taken the pathway to eternal damnation. I desire to instruct you, and to guide your footsteps back to Me. There are many things which escape your understanding. My Children, in due time, all things will be revealed to you. Some day, you will behold My face, if you are worthy to appear before Me, and are blameless. You must be pure. Pure in thought. Pure in actions. Pure in the words you utter for all to hear. My Children, obey Me. Should you decide to disobey, know that you cut yourselves away from grace, and will call down My purification, and My wrath, upon yourselves, and your respective nations. Sin will be punished. Believe Me. This truth is eternal. Sin will be punished, and many will desire to enter into My kingdom of love when it will be too late. Accept My words of warning, and change. Do not ignore My warnings for this you will surely regret at a later date. Obey My commandments, and prepare your hearts to receive Me...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join