It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to change the world instantly, GET IN HERE NOW, not a waste of your time i promise.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

(COVERTBLACKS POST) Maybe, but is it worth saving? Some days I think so, and other days I feel as though the imploding of this world would not be a bad thing. Waking people up save for a minor few seems impossible. You may be around more of your kind on this site than you ever will be in public. Sorry, I told ya I feel like crap.

don't worry, be happy!

"put the lime in the coco-nut and drink it all up!!"

^_^

i want you to think OVER AND OVER, no matter how you feel, "THINGS WILL GET BETTER"

you have the power.

we all do.

im asking you to trust me.
edit on 18-6-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-6-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

Ahhhhh but so is the life of a depressed individual. You have ups and downs and currently the house is down. It's not external influence, yet a battle inside the mind.
edit on 19-6-2012 by Covertblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
This reads like a freakin' tabloid or an infomercial.

I knew it was a waste of time when you said it wasn't. This isn't going to change a damn thing. Your audience is only ATS.

We have TRIED to change the minds of others. We are up against very powerful forces (TV, religion, YOUTUBE, facebook, groupthink), and we will lose until things crumble to dirt.

I hate this world.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

Originally posted by McGinty
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

Nicely written, only one problem:

Everyone here, on ATS, already believes or they wouldn't be here, unless they're cynics who like to argue (you won't convince them to believe), or paid shills (ditto).

You're preaching to the converted....

I know that statement may seem to put me into the category of cynic, but i'm not. In order to deny ignorance (although i certainly don't class your post as ignorant, just a little naive in a nice way) i must ask for suggestions on how to make those who don't visit ATS to believe. The answer, 'By believing yourself' doesn't count, as i said, if we're here then we probably do already.

This is not an invalid thread, please don't take offence, i just think there should be an ATS FEEL GOOD section for such as this

your right, and i don't disagree not one bit.

my answer is, that i don't know.

im not just going to walk around and tell people this stuff in person, im way too shy for that in real life... hhehe..

i posted this here on above top secret because maybe they will spread it around some more, even if they don't tell anyone else, there's still that vibe, that energy, like ripples in the water.

the butterfly effect.

i did something with powerful intentions, and i know it will make a difference, and have a great effect somehow.

peace.

And not least it's good for our own morale to write such things for a reader. Keep up the good vibe

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

great post my friend

I for one do understand manifestation and the power of thought energy, like attracts like (Mainstream calls it law of attraction nowdays) ..

It WORKS. Im living it right
I almost have everything I need in this realm.

If you want to manifest, do NOT GET GREEDY. Manifestation only works for those who are pure in intention, and truly belive in what they are asking for. Its a law of the universe, you cannot change it, all you can say is "that is fantasy" and continue living your pooop reality

For those who are mocking (im sure 80% of the posters..) this truth does not work if you do not have the right intention nor the faith and belief in what you ask for. Therefore you will never see results. Its not quite magic as some thick-heads would mock.. it just IS.

The OP's manifestation is ultimate and seriously could change the world.. but AtS is the wrong place to try and get a collective to manifest such a thing. It will take millions and millions to weaken the elites with collective faith and manifesting. I understand what your doing and your intention OP.. but the amount of pure hearts on ats is very minimal.. it would take convincing entire city-populations to manifest this into the 3D existence, but SOME collective energy is waaaaay better then none

Im with ya

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt

great post my friend

I for one do understand manifestation and the power of thought energy, like attracts like (Mainstream calls it law of attraction nowdays) ..

It WORKS. Im living it right
I almost have everything I need in this realm.

If you want to manifest, do NOT GET GREEDY. Manifestation only works for those who are pure in intention, and truly belive in what they are asking for. Its a law of the universe, you cannot change it, all you can say is "that is fantasy" and continue living your pooop reality

For those who are mocking (im sure 80% of the posters..) this truth does not work if you do not have the right intention nor the faith and belief in what you ask for. Therefore you will never see results. Its not quite magic as some thick-heads would mock.. it just IS.

The OP's manifestation is ultimate and seriously could change the world.. but AtS is the wrong place to try and get a collective to manifest such a thing. It will take millions and millions to weaken the elites with collective faith and manifesting. I understand what your doing and your intention OP.. but the amount of pure hearts on ats is very minimal.. it would take convincing entire city-populations to manifest this into the 3D existence, but SOME collective energy is waaaaay better then none

Im with ya

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42
This reads like a freakin' tabloid or an infomercial.

I knew it was a waste of time when you said it wasn't. This isn't going to change a damn thing. Your audience is only ATS.

We have TRIED to change the minds of others. We are up against very powerful forces (TV, religion, YOUTUBE, facebook, groupthink), and we will lose until things crumble to dirt.

I hate this world.

I couldnt agree more, i have been trying to wake people up for going on 2 years now to no avail, as soon as you mention something which they consider extreme you will lose them as they box you a conspiracy nut.

This messed up world needs to be destroyed imo....... the only problem is the survivors will be even further assimilated into a zombie like state with even less hope of freedom.

Im stepping back from the doom a gloom because i do feel its futile to even try to wake people up anymore as they are so far gone in a lazy self serving materialistic state that they are beyond saving, i actually pity them now which is sad and not the way i want to feel about my fellow man.

I am going to concentrate on detoxing and try meditation to awakin my potential and try again to see the good in everyone and hope that we are all immortal spirits living a physical exsistence over and over until we learn the lessons of life.

Peace and fading love

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I woke up back in 2006. I watched a video on the 9/11 attacks and it all started from that. I have been down a long road and so far it is working but the old world and me i left behind is still fighting back. It's so difficult to change and fit in

I can't look at the world with the same eyes i once did. I am a free spirit now but i feel trapped

Iam stuck and awaitng my next level of understanding so i can use it in the real world around me.

edit on 19-6-2012 by chopper77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Good post, but it doesnt take millions. Millions are good. I agree. There is a completely different power behind pure hearts and corruption. The Universe is but a reflection of what is Beyond it, our Home, and there are infinite Universes, as schools, it is but one of the Schools of Heaven, so it is a part of the infinite Fractals of heaven too, on lower frequency levels.

We may have free will, but that does not equate that all choices are equal.

When a pure heart has a good/right intention, they are drawing in Infinite Light and Ability. This is represented in Christ Yeshua's ministry. And He said, what He has done, we an do and even greater.

Others do what they do, such as leaders, with limits on it.

Each and every one of our infinite souls is = to the Infinity around us, but its pure hearts that dial home with the right number.

Otherwise the basic Universal Law of Affinity on the lower level which also works to some degree is a reflection of the real world's one.

The corrupt here don't just manifest alone. They do so with the help of those their contracted to.

Why do you think they spend countless monies and efforts on their movies and media, if they could manifest alone without pure intention?

They know that its the Light souls coming in here for tests that can do the work for them too. So they corrupt them with horrible movies and often they have symbols in them that conscious mind might miss, the association, but our subconscious and dreams are symbols often.
edit on 19-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Dear Friend-
Thank you for starting this thread. I believe, because it happened/is happening to me. Now. A bit of history here, but I was in an abusive marriage for 11 years. I started "wishing" for a new start. I got my new start half a continent away from all that was familiar. Part of my "wish" was to find love. (Sappy, I know, but after being told I was no good at anything and realizing that my ex-partner never loved or respected me....well..). I found that person when I wasn't looking. We have had 4 wonderful years so far.
Unfortunately part of my first "wish" included working 3 jobs to keep a roof over my and the kids' heads. I was not able to spend enough time with my youngest - a part of my life I will always regret. My next "wish" was to spend more time with her and the fact that I hated my job (loathed, to be exact) and wanted a way to not have to work yet still provide for my family and help others at the same time, (money for my kids' education, money to help my parents, help with remodeling the house and (yes, really) setting up a scholarship), but I didn't really want to win the lottery!
I got my wish. I'm still recovering from a no-fault accident. In the past month and a half I have become closer to my youngest, spent time healing mentally, and drawn closer to all around me. The scenario still hasn't played out, but no matter the outcome...I will carry on in a positive way.
I am "wishing" about Monsanto every spare thought. I am positive that perhaps this "wishing" may work on a larger scale.
If there are those that read and shrug it off - ok. I know for a fact that it has worked in my personal life. I believe.
I do caution tho - be careful what you wish for.
Thank you friends.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Just one more thing - I did not "wish" this because I was greedy for the love of money.

I did this because I love my children. We have been borderline poverty for so long I just wanted enough so my children can finish (my oldest is in college) and have (2nd in middle school) an education so they don't have to struggle.

To fix up the house - the carpet needs replaced and windows are leaky, a new bathroom cuz the floor tilts.

My parents because they have given me so much in terms of love. I want them to enjoy their reitrement.

A scholarship for those H.S. students who aren''t in every sport or extra-curricular activity but who have a drive and desire to achieve - like my daughter did. I want those kids to have a break.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
No good deed should go unpunished.

Thanks for sharing your idea and I am sorry for all the negativity generated towards you for it.

I understand the principle and I apply it as often as my lazy human mind decides to and with I feel I have achieved mixed results. I believe I have always gotten what I asked for but with such a fickle distracted mind it is often convoluted when I receive it.

Be careful what you wish for because you just might get it.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Clear minds, Clear skies! Start to realize how interactive this school is.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

You are absolutely correct. If we all unite and come together with not our fists or voices...but our MINDS, anything and everything is attainable. We must think positively and we must think TOGETHER. I am an experienced metaphysician and the foremost principle I stress....is the limitless power of the mind. Our minds are like a lush jungle not yet explored or discovered by disgusting logging companies, the mind is the one place where you are trruly safe, so long as you believe it is.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

many people have always thought about how they wish things were... i am surprised at how many people who i think are dead fish going with the flow know what is really going on.. they have known and wished for things to change for years but nothing changes it just gets worse ..

doing changes things not thinking.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I recently watched a documentary on net flix about the public school system and it's internment of our children!
The name of the movie was "the War on Kids" and was one of the most provocative documentaries i've see in a long time! It basically strips original thought away and grooms conformity! our children are drugged, survailed, censored and stripped of their identities! In the end of the movie they showed a 8 year old girl being cuffed and
led away! She is being arrested for something so mundane as drawing a picture of a gun, pointing her finger at another student like it's a gun or playing cowboys and indians! Then being suspended for 6 to 18 months for some playful imagination! This is what zero tolerance is! Never mind the real reason why our kids have become so violent! The real reason for the school shootings! Which is the consentual drugging of our children. Most of the children who were responsable for school shootings were on anti-depressants! we all know that in a small
percentage of adults who take anti-depressants become manic, well this is even higher in the children and leads
to suicidal or violent behavior, perhaps both!
I cryed because after i watched this movie I knew that these children were being trained to conform to the state and most of them would never fight for their right to be individuals! Right there that means that the only
persons with any chance to change our world are the few of us who have uncovered the truth! Yet i don't see enough being done! Everyone should watch this documentary, then maybe we can understand the desperation
in taking action against the supression of our freedoms! Cause if we don't fight now our children are doomed to
live in an oppressive totalitarian world where they will never know that there is something wrong! They will be forced to submit to an increasing amount of unfair rules! They will forever become slaves without any chance
to realize their potential! This is by far the most depressing movie i have seen! God Help us if we don't take action cause our children never will!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker

Originally posted by Iconic

Were you on acid when you wrote this? seems different than your usual post, surprisingly so, even after the warning, lol.

I love how people immediately jump to the conclusion that any weird post must be made while on drugs..... Open your minds people, for real.

Kind of disturbing how we were all programmed from an early age to do this (some of us broke free though).

"See that person over there kids? He/she is thinking outside the box! Must be on drugs! What a weirdo."

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

People like you are what's wrong with the world in the first place. What exactly is wrong with attempting to have a positive outlook on life? The same people who always scream for proof of everything, well I demand that you prove it can't work if we all change how we think and start caring and cooperating.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

want monsanto gone? think: I WANT MONSANTO GONE. they are evil, and should go away forever. say it again and again in your mind.

I have tried this method and it works.
When this is done it is important to also imagine what will take its place or else we leave the void wide open for anything to take up domain.
Its kinda like when Jesus spoke of driving out a demon and seven more taking its place.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I have always admired your mind, heart and true words Unity

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrandHeretic

First, you cannot awaken those who do not wish to wake..... * * *

You can lead a horse to water n all that.

Yeah . . . those who are like Boncho. None are so blind as they who will not see.
edit on 6/19/2012 by dubiousone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join