It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to change the world instantly, GET IN HERE NOW, not a waste of your time i promise.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

It depends on the situation. Some require immediate remedies for safety. But having the right attitude to look back and see the light and lesson and not bear wounds/grudge is also important.

However, the kind many are in, allow them the time to turn their mindset around and they will often find out that the situation does respond. A person in a bad mood, who stalked off and no one can find, returns and hugs you, unexpectantly, when you spend 10 minutes doing a heart chakra meditation and holding them with Love in your heart, and allowing yourself to really feel their side, what makes them happy, when you saw them last smile truly. He was back in a flash and crawled into bed and snuggled all night. That was my preteen son.

This is real, it works, and has daily small miracles as rewards.

Now what could 1 million do with directed conscousness towards waking up others, bringing the sun out of clouds, and changing some of the climate change problems we're having, even some of the technology enhanced problems by shutting down their negative weapons, or Fukushima?

I imagine quite a bit based on small experiements.
edit on 18-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

I like it. It is simple and it would work if we actually followed the instructions. Unfortunately people are going to find 101 ways and reasons this positive affirmation is impossible for them but I suggest they try it before knocking it. I happen to have a photo on my bedroom wall of an Italian Cafe that I would look at before I went to bed. Now I am going to Italy. I never put the two and two together until recently. It was totally subconscious but I think staring at that picture before bed helped to form my reality. I really do. So much so that I have replaced the Italian Cafe with a picture of a White Lamborghini.

May I suggest you read your own signature?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Im a big believer in this aswell and I have to say it does work, but you have to be EXTREMELY focused, the bigger the thing you want the more focused you have to be.

As Tony RObbins says, change happens in an instant which is so true. I remember once a few years ago I was lazy chosing to sit around playing on my PS2. My mum came in and said bloody hell your getting fat. I looked that night in the mirror and noticed she was right. Next day I joined a gym and started going 3 times a week, changed my diet completely and lost all the weight. I never once thought about quitting the gym it just became routine. Because all the time I was picturing my goal of having lost the extra weight.

The more positive you think about your wold the more you find things working for you, good parking spaces being available when you need it, traffic lights seem to wait on green for you to pass through.

It is strange how it does work, but as I said you have to be completely focused. I have dropped my focus recently and my disciplined behaviour has dipped. But im trying to get it back on track.

I know its hard to find the motivation to think positive all the time when nothing seems to come of it. But you just have to keep going, not only believeing in what you want but also taking action to achieve it.

I found a good place to start from was giving gratitude to the things you have already, no matter how small they seem. Even if you are homless having lost your family and house to a gambling debt, just concentrate on being thankful that you still have your health. Things will only get better if your happy in your current state, then you tell yourself that you can be more, that you ARE more than your currently showing. Afterall depression only kicks in when our reality is different from our plans, and of course your plans are just something you created for yourself, so you just change they way you think.

For example say you actually did lose your family, Job and house due to gambling debts, is it the end of the world? What possible good can come from that? Lots of things! For example you now have no ties and lots of time on your hands. You have an unlimited world to explore and really discover who you are.

Edit: You probably already know him if you are into this stuff, but if you dont. Check out Tony Robbins on Youtube he is absolutely awesome!
edit on 18-6-2012 by Idonthaveabeard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

Originally posted by omega man
Of what I could make of your incoherent rant, was a sense of frenetic energy being exuded by yourself. Things in this world will change from within the individual. Instead of trying to "Wake the World Up", go within for that is where change starts.

i guess i can agree with what your saying also.

it starts with "you"

remember the matrix? "bend yourself, not the spoon"

The matrix was a movie. Not a philosophy.

I knew there was a reason this thread would irk me yesterday what I first saw it. I guess it's just because I've only just woken up in the rain, that I clicked on it.

Dross.

meh.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeforeTheHangmansNoose

One does not simply 'wake up'. A person in slumber does not know they are sleeping, they only become aware once they are awake.

It's a mind numbing difficulty and everyone wakes up through different routes and paths, the best you can do is offer them the tools.

NO what we must do is start believing in chemtrails, 911 was an inside job, every orb in the sky is the galactic federation of light, the moon has people living on it, nasa never tell the truth, the baltic mushroom rock is a crashed ufo, water is meant to kill us, gmo will kill the first new born of everyone without a red dot above their door, leprechauns exist, and all that tripe.

Then and only then are you awake.

You are you know anythings?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

im not asking you to do anything crazy, im just asking you to have good dreams (if you can)

Wake up and have good dreams.

sigh

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bone75
I want to be rich, I want to be rich, I want to be rich, I want to be rich. How long do I have to say this before it actually happens? 37 years and counting here.

Just sayin...

*hugs* not like that silly :3

hehe... thats such an "empty need"

you don't really want money do you?

you don't really want some stupid material possessions do you?

you just want to do whatever you want! money is a limitation imposed by the current system.

you don't want money, you want to have no limitation (a similar feeling to having LOTS of money)

but money doesn't buy happiness.

you don't want to be rich, you want to be free

once you are free (none of us right now are free, not with the way things are) you will realize how rich you already are ^_^

peace.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg

May I enquire then as to how fluoride is on topic? I just want to understand the rules.

I'm onboard with the topic of the thread. There are just some questions otherwise that lead me to think this isn't about what you would like it to be about because you're unclear yourself as to how and why you want to do this.

Btw, soy is not good for anyone in any way. Drinking the stuff is a bad idea any day of the week. Don't consume soy. It's bad for the planet too.

well, everybody's body is different.

my body likes organic non gmo soymilk, because that's just the way my body works ^_^

if i eat bacon, my body goes "bleueurhhhh..... urhhgg i no feel goood...."

but when i eat soy my body goes "yayyyyy im happpppyy"

everyone is different.

i mentioned fluoride because i believe it clouds the mind, and stifles the body's natural production of

"Di-methyl-Tryptamine"

not sure if i spelled it correctly at ALL.....

but basically its this "third eye type of thing" in your brain ( some lizards have it, and theirs even have eyelids )

but basically '___' is this chemical that gets released in MASSIVE quantities when an individual passes away.

and many organisms on earth, a STAGGERING amount, contain '___'.

yet ( i heard ) that '___' is illegal. a thing that is inside of all of us, is apparently illegal.

meaning you can't make MORE, and drink it, because they will bust your door down and you will go to jail.

so '___' is this chemical, really close to that stuff in turkey (tryptophan) im sure i misspelled it again.

and its considered by many hippies to be the "spirit molecule" and i don't blame them! it makes alot of sense.

its VERY related to dreaming, and other important stuff like that.

now- FLUORIDE, aside from (i heard this, not sure ) hardening heart arteries,
giving you more cavities in your teeth than it protects you from,
and making your bones brittle,
it goes as far as to calcify your pineal gland (the brains third eye) and that's how they get ya.

it clouds up your mind, makes you more passive and sheepy, and makes it easier for them to boss you around without you going

"NO THIS IS LALALA" "rebellliiooooonnnn" just kidding lol.

but anyway, it makes it much easier for "they" to brainwash the ever loving lalala out of you, with t.v. propaganda and subliminal messages etc.

it makes you weak minded.

ever wonder why they love giving pills to people when they feel depressed, because they are seeing the world the way it really is?

not just because they make LOTS of money, but because (i heard this somewhere, not sure)

prow-sack (lol) contains high amounts of fluoride as part of its payload, right into your system.

clouds your mind right back up, and suddenly ignorance is bliss.

i hope that helps.

peace.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
How about I think for myself and not do what you tell me to do? life would be better if people learned to think for themselves.. this thread is loaded with directives .. don't do this, do that.. don't do that.. do this .. it's more of the same =)

Nobody can tell you how to be happy.. you have to figure that out for yourself.. now how about that promise that this wouldn't be a waste of time? =) jk
edit on 6/18/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

XD why so hostile ^_^

im not telling you what to do lol, im just suggesting everyone try it.

if you don't want to, then don't do it.

be happy

peace.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Someone posted something to me online elsewhere regarding the pineal and opening it, and keeping it open.

Iodine, KI, to detox. And to keep the body alkaline at 77.7 as this was the human number and God's number, 777. That everything was coded.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack
Is this the law of attraction or some other goings on?

On a side note I feel like crap so maybe I will try tomorrow.
edit on 18-6-2012 by Covertblack because: (no reason given)

hey Covertblack, you don't "feel like lalala"

say: I FEEL GOOD.

no! i feel GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and feel the difference.

truly believe with all your heart and soul, I FEEL AMAZING!!!!!!!!

I FEEL GLORIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE A VIKING!!!!!!!

and then make a sanvich ^_^ om nom nom sandvish.

TRY IT.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

(COVERTBLACKS POST) Maybe, but is it worth saving? Some days I think so, and other days I feel as though the imploding of this world would not be a bad thing. Waking people up save for a minor few seems impossible. You may be around more of your kind on this site than you ever will be in public. Sorry, I told ya I feel like crap.

don't worry, be happy!

"put the lime in the coco-nut and drink it all up!!"

^_^

i want you to think OVER AND OVER, no matter how you feel, "THINGS WILL GET BETTER"

you have the power.

we all do.

im asking you to trust me.
edit on 18-6-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

Originally posted by boncho
For some other countries, where the water isn't treated, you can't say the same.

I would also add that people in countries where the water isn't fluoridated are just as docile and easily fooled, and for those that believe that it hinders the connection with the real self, well they are just as unconnected.

maybe the government puts something else in their water? or maybe they are just dummies? just kidding lol.

hey, but in other countries, do you think they actually tell people what they are adding to their water?

no way, they don't even have ingredient labels sometimes, they can get away with anything.

they only reason our government tells us that they are adding fluoride is because they don't want to seem dishonest.

we as individuals have the technology available to test the water and see whats in it for ourselves.

if the government didn't say anything, everyone would say "HEY whats this in our water!"

but since they tell us about it, everyone suddenly trusts them so easily.

they truly are tactical manipulating geniuses... evil ones

peace.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

For some other countries, where the water isn't treated, you can't say the same.

I would also add that people in countries where the water isn't fluoridated are just as docile and easily fooled, and for those that believe that it hinders the connection with the real self, well they are just as unconnected.

Actually, while they do complain less, (interpreted as more docile?) I find they have a better appreciation for some of the important things in life. Western people have developed such a entitlement attitude that it actually jars some of them to think the universe doesn't revolve around them.

I love how people bitch about the west and the evil government, while in other parts of the world, that actually does happen.

"OoooOOOooooh the gubbiment is trying to depopulate me and kill me with radiation and fluoride.. Why is no one doing anything?"

Sorry kid.

How about Darfur, Iraq, or Cambodia (during the Pol Pot regime...) ?

These things are relatively recent, and happened within the last generation. Before you cry about your government trying to kill you with Monsanto seeds and fluoride, go to the most hostile nation preferably during genocidal acts, then get back to me about how your life is so hard, and how you've been singled out by "the powers that be" because your insignificant life is somehow important...
edit on 18-6-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

boncho.... *sigh*

our government doesn't want us dead, that would be too easy.

they need us, because we are born into their system.

if we went "bye bye"

who would make their troops?

who would go voting to give the illusion that they actually cared about our votes?

who would drink all the fluoride they make, so they wouldn't have to spend tons of money to dispose of it in a way that they wouldn't get in trouble?

other places with really mean dictators kill their people because they are simply killers and like to kill.

they like to terrorize their population because it keeps them in line.

BUT, here in USA, the powers that be, need us alive. we are all the worker ants. and they want us all calm and obedient.

peace.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
You want everyone to "change the world" by positive thinking - but then you give a prime example of a bizarre, abstruse negative thinking. Because you obviously believe there is a global conspiracy going on, with "them" against "us"...with a big effort to dumb down the general populace by putting flouride in our water

Did you even notice that the most negative thinker here is you?

You are the one with the weird theories who sees "them" all around you.

And this should also concern some people...how people can actually really be a part of a positive change in this world when they waste their time/thinking/entire life with made-up and silly conspiracy theories...

edit on 18-6-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChristianJihad ---

You somply can't believe you own a Rolex and want one at the same time.

You also warn against flying or such which again to my mind is contradictory, you are asking the reader to convince himself that his thought can have an effect on his surrounding reality yet you are placing limits on what your reality changing machine can do. By merely considering limits you are immediately cancelling out beleif which seems to be a fundimmental component in your mechanism.

Interestingly your little operational problem there is not that different to one that I have detected in christians and perhaps you will enjoy the paralell in what leads me to believe one of the following is true ,that A christians are liars B Jesus is imaginary C Jesus was a liar.

first off, why would i want a rolex watch if i already have one?

second, the "don't jump off a cliff warning" was so someone wouldn't actually jump off a cliff and get injured or worse. (yes, i believe some people are soooooo crazy they would actually do that.) thats why i made the warning.

third, this has nothing to do with religion. i didn't mention jesus or any other christian thing in any way.

what im suggesting everyone try is really simple, and nowhere near as complicated as religion.

peace.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiretolive

I think this is a really smart concept. However, it's easy to think or say something, making yourself mean it is another. This is the right attitude toward's solving the world's problems, but raising consciousness is only the first step. Action is the second.

my point is that, you can't always simply just take action.

lets say a super evil corporation owns the world.

you can't make a single step without them knowing.

therefor, physical action in any way is not going to work against them.

that's when using the power of your mind and willpower comes into play.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
Unfortunately I went against my better judgement and did in fact waste my time. What you are saying is the same thing that gets said 10 times a day on ATS. That's just the bottom line. It is annoying that people use capital letters and make promises in their titles in a pathetic attempt to get others to read their threads. Your thread contained nothing new, and really doesn't contain any information at all for the most part.

your just not seeing it Jiggy.

im just making a simple and good willed suggestion that i believe will help others alot, and eventually make the world a better place.

but my real question is, if you knew what kind of thread this was, and you don't like "people like me"

or "my kinda thread" or whatever...

then why did you come here?

do you wan't me to just not post a thread like this in the future?

im sorry but if i feel the need to post a thread, im going to post it.

just don't click on threads you don't like ok?

peace.

"Your thread contained nothing new, and really doesn't contain any information at all for the most part."

i disagree 100%.

peace.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Oh good lord my twins are spreading all over ATS ^_- lol

On other note I understand what you mean and also hello there you might not know me. But I know you

Just kidding
I got you there almost didn't I ? ^_^

Great thread and lots of good points.

You are right there is so much to humans then first thought.

Regards

Your twin across the sea

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope

So you are asking us to believe in your ideology/position/conviction without offering any evidence to support it, while you ramble on a few things that are supposed to strike an emotional chord.

Where have I seen this again?

Oh yeah,

Religion..

Politics..

Keep going?

NO.

this has nothing to do with religion or politics, please don't turn it into that.

im trying to help you.

i want you to think positive, think HAPPY, the more you think happy, the better the happy things will happen for you.

im asking you to take my word of honor for it.

im not asking for money, and i don't want you to go to my fancy "church of somthingy somthing"

i just want you to believe, and try it.

at NO cost to you in any way.

i don't gain anything or lose anything,

and you don't gain anything or lose anything by just trying.

just do it, and thank me later.

peace.

What good can one get from thinking positive when in a negative situation? You may as well tell us to lie to ourselves.

Thinking positive when you're not positive won't get you anything but a false sense of hope. It's called deception, and deceiving oneself is dangerous. If the situation is negative, fix it. If it is positive, prolong it. We don't have to pretend here.

i agree with what your saying, i don't like to cover up my feelings with prescription antidepressants, and i don't like putting on a happy face mask and just pretending its all ok when it simply isn't.

i am acknowledging the fact that things are bad and in a sad way, that they shouldn't be.

i know things are bad, but regardless of anything else im physically doing in real life, i also believe that things will get better.

im not just being "positive" like some school therapy teacher that doesn't get paid enough will try to tell you.

im not going to just say "chin up" like some stereotypical dad who doesn't care you just scraped your knee.

im not saying "oh you'll be fine" like that one guy who doesn't care your leg is broken, but laughs at you because he thinks your kidding...

im saying, DUDE, things are really bad, they are HORRIBLE.

you should do what you gotta do in life, but aside from that you should also believe that it will get better!

i believe that no matter how bad things are, they will improve.

peace.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join