It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to change the world instantly, GET IN HERE NOW, not a waste of your time i promise.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
ok people, this will be one of my more, eccentric posts.

i posted it in the new world order section, because i believe that we can change the world.

perhaps it even belongs in the 2012 section, im not sure.

this really doesn't belong in the rant section, even though it sounds like im screaming in my text haha.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we the people need to wake up.

you need to believe in yourself! because your mind has the power to change the world.

you have the will power to simply believe in what you want, and it will come true if you want it enough.

this is much more than manifest destiny.

spit out that fluoridated water, and open your mind!

switch to unfluoridated tooth paste! (isn't it funny how fluoridated is a correct word, but unfluoridated, is underlined in red, because the word doesn't exist in the system? )

i even went as far as right clicking to auto correct the world, and it gave me THIS:

fluoridation. no.....
unconsolidated.. what?
unformulated. umm...
uncoordinated. wow.

exactly how "they" want us.

all you have to do is think about what you want in your head, OVER AND OVER again!

i believe and therefor I AM.

( don't hurt yourself, seriously, don't become obsessed lol )

you have the power to change the reality around you.

( NO this does NOT mean you can fly, do not hurt yourself or do anything illogical, DO NOT JUMP OFF A CLIFF JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU CAN FLY, this is NOT the case, and i am not responsible if you squash yourself into a pancake! )

want monsanto gone? think: I WANT MONSANTO GONE. they are evil, and should go away forever.

say it again and again in your mind.

if we all say it, we help each other, and we are more powerful together.

EVERYONE WAKE UP!

concentrate on waking everyone up in your mind.

say: everyone WAKE UP!! say it again! repeat it in your mind over and over again until you see results in real life, and then KEEP GOING.

you have the power, and we the people, together have the power to change the world.

this sounds ridiculous I KNOW. you have to believe me, i promise it works.

im not asking for money,

im not asking for 19.99$ for a low low price,

im just asking you to believe.

from one normal person, to another.

every little bit you believe counts.

every tiny thought towards freedom.

every time you feel anything, means EVERYTHING.

peace.
edit on 18-6-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

I like it. It is simple and it would work if we actually followed the instructions. Unfortunately people are going to find 101 ways and reasons this positive affirmation is impossible for them but I suggest they try it before knocking it. I happen to have a photo on my bedroom wall of an Italian Cafe that I would look at before I went to bed. Now I am going to Italy. I never put the two and two together until recently. It was totally subconscious but I think staring at that picture before bed helped to form my reality. I really do. So much so that I have replaced the Italian Cafe with a picture of a White Lamborghini.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
So you are asking us to believe in your ideology/position/conviction without offering any evidence to support it, while you ramble on a few things that are supposed to strike an emotional chord.

Where have I seen this again?

Oh yeah,

Religion..

Politics..

Keep going?
edit on 18-6-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
YES S&F to you , people do need to wake up. Here is some ways they can,
Stop watching fox
Stop believing TPTB is fact and true
Stop watching "real" TV shows.
Stop thinking what you see and hear and read is for fact and true ie MSM, TV radio news papers.

When you are a wake you will
see that things are not Black and white, there is some Gray.
know that there is more than one side to story.
be aware that you are not alone there are others that fell the same way.
be more open minded.
know that there are other roads to take follow that the one everyone else is on.
know,Just because it is in print does not mean it is for fact or true.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
The consequences of today are determined by the actions of the past. To change your future alter your decisions today.

I'v lived by this principle for years now, and have seen my environment change, the people round me change.

Humanity doesn't have to confine to other peoples ideologies to find a better path, if people started to respect each other, their selves and their environment we would take the power out of their hands (ptb) and into our own hands.

edit on 18-6-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
So you are asking us to believe in your ideology/position/conviction without offering any evidence to support it, while you ramble on a few things that are supposed to strike an emotional chord.

Where have I seen this again?

Oh yeah,

Religion..

Politics..

Keep going?
edit on 18-6-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

NO.

this has nothing to do with religion or politics, please don't turn it into that.

im trying to help you.

i want you to think positive, think HAPPY, the more you think happy, the better the happy things will happen for you.

im asking you to take my word of honor for it.

im not asking for money, and i don't want you to go to my fancy "church of somthingy somthing"

i just want you to believe, and try it.

at NO cost to you in any way.

i don't gain anything or lose anything,

and you don't gain anything or lose anything by just trying.

just do it, and thank me later.

peace.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Of what I could make of your incoherent rant, was a sense of frenetic energy being exuded by yourself. Things in this world will change from within the individual. Instead of trying to "Wake the World Up", go within for that is where change starts.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
The consequences of today are determined by the actions of the past. To change your future alter your decisions today.

I'v lived by this principle for years now, and have seen my environment change, the people round me change.

while this is true in some ways, you can change even more things if you truly believe.

don't just depend on the hard link to reality that comes with 100% trusting cause and effect.

you have to believe, for real, you have to really really believe, and when you do, you will understand that cause and effect has little to do with it.

peace.

edit:

remember what the joker says in Batman, "plans never work"

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

great post!... i am with you man 100%!.
people reading this OP, really think about this post.. this is how everybody needs to start thinking!
It is going to get to a point where if people dont start thinking this way it could not be good for humanity!
we must start realizing the REALITY of things!.. open your eyes to the real world.
Wake up

good post

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by omega man
Of what I could make of your incoherent rant, was a sense of frenetic energy being exuded by yourself. Things in this world will change from within the individual. Instead of trying to "Wake the World Up", go within for that is where change starts.

i guess i can agree with what your saying also.

it starts with "you"

remember the matrix? "bend yourself, not the spoon"

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by willrush

great post!... i am with you man 100%!.
people reading this OP, really think about this post.. this is how everybody needs to start thinking!
It is going to get to a point where if people dont start thinking this way it could not be good for humanity!
we must start realizing the REALITY of things!.. open your eyes to the real world.
Wake up

good post

thanks.

cmon people, just TRY IT.

please, im begging you.

just (expletive) try it.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
The problem with most posts like this one, is what should the people do after they have woken up? You can't do much from behind your monitor. Change requires actions.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by deessell

YOU must change. It has nothing to do with where you sit physically, unless that place is evil...like my last workplace.

The change happens inside you. Going outside won't change what's inside unless what's inside is ready anyway, in which case it still wouldn't matter.

Change is only contingent on the will for it to happen.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

One does not simply 'wake up'. A person in slumber does not know they are sleeping, they only become aware once they are awake.

It's a mind numbing difficulty and everyone wakes up through different routes and paths, the best you can do is offer them the tools.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Thoughts manifest in the physical quite often. What if evetyone wanted the nwo gone and it just collapsed on its own? Bullets for the lose....

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

just (expletive) try it.

No thanks, never worked for me and I'd rather be true to myself and just be me as well as I can and not put on a fake happy face. This may work for normal people but I've never been anywhere near normal.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
You know how when you lucid dream, you get what you want instantly the moment you think about it?

Well in dreams, time and space don't exist. The only difference between dreams and reality is that time and space DO exist.

So apply that to reality, think deeply about it.

Realize you're dreaming, then get what you want, regardless of the situation. Just change it. YOU have the ability to change your surroundings the moment you receive lucidity. Reality is a dream, now, WAKE UP.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeforeTheHangmansNoose

One does not simply 'wake up'. A person in slumber does not know they are sleeping, they only become aware once they are awake.

It's a mind numbing difficulty and everyone wakes up through different routes and paths, the best you can do is offer them the tools.

i agree, and that's kinda what im trying to do.

but yes, it is different for everyone.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony

just (expletive) try it.

No thanks, never worked for me and I'd rather be true to myself and just be me as well as I can and not put on a fake happy face. This may work for normal people but I've never been anywhere near normal.

*sigh* no no no.... im not asking anyone to put on a fake happy face.

that would be like taking pills when your depressed, and im very against that.

i also am for being very true to myself,

i don't know where you got that i might not...?

also yea lol, **** being normal, i totally agree with you, i never was normal, and i wouldn't want to be.

i know it sounds like im just agreeing with you, but i felt you got the totally wrong idea about me, and i just wanted to clarify ok?

im not asking you to do anything crazy, im just asking you to have good dreams (if you can)

peace.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by dadank
You know how when you lucid dream, you get what you want instantly the moment you think about it?

Well in dreams, time and space don't exist. The only difference between dreams and reality is that time and space DO exist.

So apply that to reality, think deeply about it.

Realize you're dreaming, then get what you want, regardless of the situation. Just change it. YOU have the ability to change your surroundings the moment you receive lucidity. Reality is a dream, now, WAKE UP.

how do i do what YOUR doing?

teach me to use the force please....

lol peace. ( im serious though, please teach me what you know? )

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join