It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astrophysicist says our solar system is entering an interstellar energy cloud that will bring global

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

Gravity does not effect an object of Mass or Energy by any kinetic application. You have made the mistake of not differentiating Gravitational Effect of Falling from Force Generated Movement of Mass which obtains Kinetic Force. In any Force application to cause movement...such as Magnetic or Physical Kinetic Transfer...only Mass or the Nucleus of an Atom or Nucleus of Atoms within a Molecule are Forced into Motion by the repelling of those Atomic Nucleus' Electron Orbits and NEVER DOES one Nucleus come in contact with another Nucleus.

In Gravitational Effect....all Mass or Matter or Photons...ie...Light or Any Quantum Particle are and will be effected by Gravity unlike Force Driven Movement. When you drop an Apple...Why does it Fall? You just let go of it so there was no Physical Force present...the Apple is not Magnetic so that is out...in fact there is no measurable Force that can be detected.

The reason for this is that the Apple is Falling toward the Earths Gravity Well thus it is not actually MOVING but rather EXISTING AT DIFFERENT POINTS OF POSITION VIA ONE DIMENSIONALITY DEPENDENT ON WARPATURE OF SPACE/TIME.

This allows Gravity to effect Light as well as other Quantum Particles. Gravitational Effect appears as movement but although Falling Objects are considered to have Kinetic Energy Build Up...that is due to the decrease in time in between existence of all points of position a the Gravitational Effect increases the closer to the Center of the Gravity Well. Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

It has been proven to a Probability close to 100% that Earth at one time was much smaller and Collided with another Planet that was about the sizeof Mars. The Earth Absorbed this other Planet and this in turn not only made the Earth obtain a Greater Mass but also increased the Earth's Internal Temperature dramatically.

The postulation that the extreme Temp. of an all Liquid High Velocity Spinning Metallic Core would impede Earth's ability to generate it's current Electromagnetic Field is flawed as regardless of that temperature this Liquid Metallic Core...being at the very Heart of Earth's Gravity Well as this would account for the Planet's Highest Concentration of Mass thus that Mass creating the Greater part of the planets gravitational effect...would most likely change the properties of this Liquid Metals Magnetic abilities.

A Plasma Core has been ruled out as the Math comes no where near in supporting such a reality but although there is only two was for an Element to be changed into another Element...Stellar Fusion which is the same as a Thermonuclear Bomb Blast....in it's effect...Fusing Hydrogen into Helium or for Heavy Elemental Creation...Supernova...of which all heavy Elements in our Universe were created by this process.

Still...A High Temp. Fast Spinning Planetary core of Liquid Iron that is not only in the same proximity to Earth's Gravity Well but also is the Primary quantity of mass that is Generating it...would have strange and unique abilities that are only created on such a Macro Scale. Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
This bears repeating again, Alexey Nikolaevich Dmitriev does exist.

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by DJW001

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by jordanAKbramsen

Your nutjob source doesn't even quote the original hoax accurately. As has been pointed out, Alexia Dimitria should actually be Alexey Dimitriev. Neither exists.

I see the ATS Urban Legend that this person does not exist has spread far and wide. He actually does exist:

Russian scientist: The solar system is moving into a new energy “zone” that is transforming the magnetic fields of the planets
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by TotallyFEDup88
started 12/20/2011 @ 11:32 PM

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by Pauligirl
Like Phage said–the "Russian scientist" has never been found to exist.

Alexei Dmitriev has never been found to exist? Who has found that he has never existed? Is Lawrence E. Joseph at Huffington Post a liar when he says he met with him:

Dr. Alexei Dmitriev, the esteemed Russian space physicist whom I visited in Akademgorodok, a clandestine scientific research city outside of Novosibirsk, Siberia. In my recent book, Apocalypse 2012: An Investigation into Civilization's End, I detailed Dmitriev's conclusions, based on his team's analysis of Voyager data...
www.redicecreations.com...

Is this story fabricated?

A strong, highly-tilted interstellar magnetic field near the Solar System
M. Opher, F. Alouani Bibi, G. Toth, J. D. Richardson, V. V. Izmodenov & T. I. Gombosi
www.nature.com...

Why do I even bother trying to backtrack to the subject of the thread? OK, I'll do it:

Are you saying the Solar System is not passing through this "Interstellar Fluff"? We won't argue semantics, Fluff, Energy Could, whatever.

Your argument is thus:

1) We are not passing through an "Energy Cloud".
2) There is no Energy Cloud
3) If there was, it's called Interstellar Fluff
4) And even if we are passing through this "Fluff", Dmitriev's information should be disregarded, since it was cited by a "pseudoscientist" at Huffingtonpost.com
5) And besides that, Dmitriev doesn't even exist in the first place.

So what are we left with. Just a gaggle of people standing around scratching their heads wondering what just happened...

edit on 12/23/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: gaggle

Originally posted by xecoybh
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Not fabricated, he exists. You are correct.

Alexey Nikolaevich Dmitriev

profile in Russian, bad google translation

ESTABLISHMENT OF THE RUSSIAN ACADEMY OF SCIENCES
State Public Scientific-Technological Library of the Siberian Branch of the RAS

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http://www.spsl.nsc.ru/~m1-way/dmitrv.htm

His original site at the

United Institute of Geology, Geophysics and Mineralogy SB RAS

630090, Novosibirsk, Russia
Ac. Koptyug Ave, 3
UIGGM SB RAS
www-sbras.nsc.ru/eng/sbras/copan/welcomep.html

is no longer online, but Wayback Machine from archive.org has a copy, under google translate

tinyurl.com/ced82w7
edit on 29-12-2011 by xecoybh because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/19/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: link

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
stereologist, Gianluigi Zangari does exist. He's not fake.

It can be proven via at least 4 ways, member smurfy already provided 1 of the proofs.

If you want there's at least 3 more ways to prove he exists, by research that took some 15 minutes.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by zzhibey

stereologist, Gianluigi Zangari does exist. He's not fake.

It can be proven via at least 4 ways, member smurfy already provided 1 of the proofs.

If you want there's at least 3 more ways to prove he exists, by research that took some 15 minutes.

The person is a fake. There is no one by that name at that research center.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zzhibey

Another mistake.

One of the means of faking data and pretending it is real is to pretend that you got it from a special source. Fake Russian scientists are often used.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Yes, he exists and there is a person by that name at that research center.

You have a choice, do you want me to post all the evidence he exists in a single post and leave you speechless, or do you want me to post in a drip, drip fashion, so you lose face each time that more evidence is presented?

Smurfy posted 1 such proof already, did you miss the quoted post below?

Please, download that pdf, open and see "Zangari Gianluigi"

--

Originally posted by smurfy

Originally posted by AndyMayhew

Originally posted by smurfy

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by smurfy

Zagari has not posted here so you are confusing to say the least. Zagari has received some very strong approvals from me for testing his understanding of TWZ. I applauded his efforts and I continue to applaud his efforts. It matters little if I or you or anyone else is a believer in an idea. What matters is whether or not the idea stands up to testing. Zagari is testing and what I see in him is that he is doing so in a commendable manner.

On the other hand this thread is about a hoax and lies.

It's Zangari, and he's not fake, and he didn't predict an Ice age, what he did was to forecast accurately a northern europe severe winter for 2010 at a -10° below average, with his contention that it was caused by the gulf oil spill, causing the gulf stream to falter.

Except his prediction was based on basic errors and ignorance of ocean currents, and the cold weather we had in Nov/Dec 2010 had nothing at all to do with the Deepwater disaster.

Well I'm glad you understand how the 2010, (extreme low temperature) winter occurred since no one else seemed to know or was prepared for it, although Zangari was worried enough to make a statement about it. Strange that, from a person who does not exist. As I recall he mentioned somewhere a possible -10° from the norm, winter temperatures in northern europe, locally it was more than that, our nearest station, Katesbridge recorded -20° and it was colder where I am. His name should be on this list,

www.lnf.infn.it...

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by fhomuoz

The question is not if there is someone int he world with that name. The question is whether or not a person with that name works at that institution.

The PDF appears to be a list of names. Where does that tell us that he works at that facility?

Another way to show he exists is to tell us what papers this person has published in a scientific journal.

You might try sending an email to the person. I tried that and received this:

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

:
Remote host said: 550 5.1.1 ... User unknown

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Solar flares cannot be predicted, nor their intensity. It all sounds like the usual - take a gear and go in the mountains/underground hearsay.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Gianluigi Zangari was at Frascati National Laboratories- INFN, Italy as recently as 2010.

For the email issue, he may not be there anymore or have a different and/or updated one, as can be found on a catalog of staff at an university he's also affiliated with.

Heck, even ATS itself lacks in that department, contact form here is simply broken, and the manual email given after form fails to send, is no longer active and returns immediately an error upon emailing it.

This shows it, a Conference he attended and presented a paper.

From IEEE, "Infrared Millimeter and Terahertz Waves (IRMMW-THz), 2010 35th International Conference on".

As a bonus, I uploaded free fulltext of 2 page paper out of paywall.

Free fulltext pdf, 1.8 MB size - jjjtir.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/05613070.pdf

Link -

dx.doi.org/10.1109/ICIMW.2010.5613070

Bunch anomalies in SR-IR time domain emission

This paper appears in:
Infrared Millimeter and Terahertz Waves (IRMMW-THz), 2010 35th International Conference on
Date of Conference: 5-10 Sept. 2010
Author(s): Zangari, G.
Frascati Nat. Labs., INFN, Frascati, Italy
Page(s): 1 – 2
Product Type: Conference Publications

Abstract

A novel complex of time domain beam diagnostic tools integrated with SHT congruent calculus shows for the first time a direct evidence of a delayed component in the SR-IR emission of relativistic bunches of electrons and positrons at DAΦNE and HLS (Hefei Light Source). This evidence may lead to a paradox within the fundamental postulates of Special Relativity which implies a different value of light speed in vacuum. If it will not be considered valid, the paradox may be solved by discarding the “Rigid Bunch Model” in order to allow the bunch of relativistic particles to behave and evolve dynamically through a major collection of degrees of freedom, therefore exhibiting internal modes and/or “super-motions”.

On page(s): 1
Conference Location : Rome
Print ISBN: 978-1-4244-6655-9
INSPEC Accession Number: 11624260
Digital Object Identifier : 10.1109/ICIMW.2010.5613070
Date of Current Version : 28 October 2010
Issue Date : 5-10 Sept. 2010

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

reply to post by zzhibey

Another mistake.

One of the means of faking data and pretending it is real is to pretend that you got it from a special source. Fake Russian scientists are often used.

NASA likes this man...no not a facebook page, not even this subject.

an extension of NASA's library at Harvard,

adsabs.harvard.edu...

Had you went for the jugular and just said Dmitriev was an edjit, like Phage infers about Zangari, that would take years to figure out, instead you act like a malformed 'bot and insist neither of them exist. True examples of non-existance, my name's Smurfy, I don't exist thats for sure. Stereologist? that's kinda spaced out too.

edit on 24-6-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

It should be advised though, of a very similar researcher, his first name starts with G, shares the last name, Zangari.

Giovanni Zangari, currently at University of Virginia, USA.

Note that

-he studied at 2 Polytechnic institutes in Italy
-he holds a degree related field as Gianluigi works with, nuclear engineering

www.virginia.edu/nanostar/people/display_researcher.php?id=57

Giovanni Zangari

Heinz and Doris Wilsdorf Distinguished Research Professor - Associate Professor
Education

* Ph.D. Metallurgical Engineering, Politecnico di Torino (Italy), 1995
* M.S. Nuclear Engineering, Politecnico di Milano (Italy), 1991

Research Interests

* Electrodesposition
* Nanostructures
* Energy Conversion
* Electrochemical Interfaces
* Metal Oxides

Our aim is to develop a fundamental understanding of atomistic phenomena occuring at electrolyte-solid interfaces. The objective is to achieve extreme control over material synthesis at such interfaces. This knowledge is applied to the electrochemical synthesis of metals and metal oxides with tunable properties; a synthesis that in turn is utilized in electronic and energy conversion devices.

That doesn't invalidate the existence of Gianluigi Zangari, but hardcore sceptics who might want to confuse newcomers can hide the first name and put doubt on the validity...

That's why I made the effort into uploading fulltext, as IEEE Xplore abstract doesn't display first name.

There is a conference schedule for day he presented his paper, at www.irmmw-thz2010.org/tuesday_final.htm

halfway plus some, marked "Tu-P.12 17:45" is his paper listed, but his name is split into Gian Luigi. those who want to research more, use that name to widen scope

Bunch anomalies in SR-IR time domain emission
Gian Luigi Zangari
LNF-INFN Frascati, Italy

but some people here would explicitly want fulltext for validation...

Giovanni has a chemistry side to his work, Gianluigi is slight more to physics.
edit on 24-6-2012 by niepcco because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jordanAKbramsen

Next year the Poles will shift, continents will move, and by January 2014 we will all move into the fourth Dimension and become fully telepathic , be able to teleport , move stuff with our minds, etc. heres the good thing. we won't need to use money at all or need to sleep ( 2 hours of sleep a week )

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by niepcco

Thanks for finding this person. There have been so many fake people mentioned that when I did not find the person at that institution I assumed this was just another baloney claim.

Do you know if the Gulf Stream current claims have been published? Or did Zangari have a follow up?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

NASA likes this man...no not a facebook page, not even this subject.

an extension of NASA's library at Harvard,

Lots of material even unpublished in a journal material can be found there. Being there does not mean 'like'. Being there does not mean accepted.

Had you went for the jugular and just said Dmitriev was an edjit, like Phage infers about Zangari, that would take years to figure out, instead you act like a malformed 'bot and insist neither of them exist. True examples of non-existance, my name's Smurfy, I don't exist thats for sure. Stereologist? that's kinda spaced out too.

Sorry, can't understand what you wrote.

Thanks for showing good material that this is a real person.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Deathshere

Sorry, pole shifts as you describe have never happened.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

reply to post by smurfy

It is not strange that people make up stuff to push hoaxes. It is strange that when wild statements are made people do not check to see if the named scientists actually exist.

reply to post by stereologist

We checked. He does. Surely you must have read the following quoted post:

Originally posted by xecoybh

Not fabricated, he exists. You are correct.

Alexey Nikolaevich Dmitriev

profile in Russian, bad google translation

ESTABLISHMENT OF THE RUSSIAN ACADEMY OF SCIENCES
State Public Scientific-Technological Library of the Siberian Branch of the RAS

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http://www.spsl.nsc.ru/~m1-way/dmitrv.htm

His original site at the

United Institute of Geology, Geophysics and Mineralogy SB RAS

630090, Novosibirsk, Russia
Ac. Koptyug Ave, 3
UIGGM SB RAS
www-sbras.nsc.ru/eng/sbras/copan/welcomep.html

is no longer online, but Wayback Machine from archive.org has a copy, under google translate

tinyurl.com/ced82w7

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Had you read more you would have realized I acknowledged that in this instance that person does exist.

Thanks for reminding me that finding some people is extra hard.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

My apologies. After reading further I found your acknowledgement.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Electricity and gases along with vibrations and light and mass with velocity within a vaccum in space all play a major role I believe in forming these unique anomalies in space it is sometimes very disturbing knowing that a star like ours can be manipulated by a highly radiated cloud in space from our own galaxy, whatever it is seems to be not only manipulating stars but planets as well whether it is caused by a black hole or exploding super nova remains to be seen I think we really need more data on this subject and personally I feel we need more advanced technology to study these subjects on a more detailed basis and if we do already possess this data why is it not shared with the rest of us who want to know if you ask me this is very scary whats gonna happen when this cloud hits the sun let alone the earth!!??

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join