It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let Romney Have It

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

I think this is why so many top players in the GOP have publicly stated they will not run with Romney, they want there own chance at the big show in 2016.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire

I think this is why so many top players in the GOP have publicly stated they will not run with Romney, they want there own chance at the big show in 2016.

In 2016, the Democrat's field opens up too, so they're shooting themselves in the foot. Look at Hillary's approval ratings, she'll step right in.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by muse7

Well then I hope you also avoid voting for Obama. He seems to enjoy these wars. Seems to be actively engaged in starting at least one more.

The Obama Administration has also outspent predecessors on defense.

Par on agenda for overall spending too.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
HAHAHA this is even from FOX news!!

Fox News Poll conducted by Anderson Robbins Research (D) and Shaw & Company Research (R). June 3-5, 2012. N=907 registered voters nationwide. Margin of error ± 3.

Obama Romney

"Handling education"
52 34

"Fighting terrorism"
47 34

"Handling foreign policy"
49 38

"Bringing the country together"
43 38

"Standing up to special interests"
43 38

"Strengthening families"
44 40

"Handling health care"
43 40

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Doesn't matter, we're letting romney have it, what do you have on him?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Now everybody remember what you've said. Everything happening now is Obama's fault since he's the one in office.... has NOTHING at all to do with who came before him, it's alllll on him....
Gonna be fun watching you wiggle out of that one!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

In 2016, the Democrat's field opens up too, so they're shooting themselves in the foot. Look at Hillary's approval ratings, she'll step right in.

For the Democrats its a pretty short list, Biden and Clinton IMO I really can't think of anyone else in the DNC to run in 2016. The GOP however has Bobby Jindle, Jeb Bush, Chris Christie, Tim Pawlenty, Paul Ryan, and maybe John Thune.

My point is there are a wealth of potential GOP candidates ready and apparently waiting to run in 2016. The field of GOP candidates in 2012 was a joke.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

For the Democrats its a pretty short list, Biden and Clinton IMO I really can't think of anyone else in the DNC to run in 2016. The GOP however has Bobby Jindle, Jeb Bush, Chris Christie, Tim Pawlenty, Paul Ryan, and maybe John Thune.

My point is there are a wealth of potential GOP candidates ready and apparently waiting to run in 2016. The field of GOP candidates in 2012 was a joke.

eh, Obama came from out of nowhere and walked away with it, it's not really out of the ordinary. Biden will never be heard from again and Hillary could wipe the floor with anything the GOP has to offer

besides, the gop field is ALWAYS a joke and always has been. the last one was the coverboy for Mad Magazine!

....doesn't really matter, the world is ending in December anyway isn't it?

love it when they're speechless!!!!

edit on 18-6-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I wonder if it depends on who wins in November lol

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Doesn't matter, we're letting romney have it

Well I guess that makes it official then.

Get ready for a two-term Romney.

Romney supporters will be thanking you when they read this thread !!

Maybe they won't have to listen to all the wild claims of fame from Obama now.

what do you have on him?

Nothing yet.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Fox News Poll conducted by Anderson Robbins Research (D) and Shaw & Company Research (R). June 3-5, 2012. N=907 registered voters nationwide. Margin of error ± 3.

Obama Romney

"Handling education"
52 34

"Fighting terrorism"
47 34

49 38

43 38

43 38

"Strengthening families"
44 40

"Handling health care"
43 40

Strong numbers,from both the idiots...........

Congress' latest job approval at 17 percent................
Just forget America is sick of it all........................

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I wonder if it depends on who wins in November lol

nah, the myans didn't vote in our elections

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Well I guess that makes it official then.

Get ready for a two-term Romney.

Romney supporters will be thanking you when they read this thread !!

Maybe they won't have to listen to all the wild claims of fame from Obama now.

doubtful.....

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Obama Romney

"Handling education"
52 34

"Fighting terrorism"
47 34

49 38

43 38

43 38

"Strengthening families"
44 40

"Handling health care"
43 40

Care to link that?

Is this a thread about evil Republicans and Romney or is it about Fox News?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
1963 the president is assassinated and 50 years later people are sitting around wondering why they are getting puppet after puppet for an "elected" leader, debating about which puppet is better, etc. You know back a day or two people used to actually follow their presidents around and protect them not unlike a volunteer security force.

The world sure has got big and our system was designed for people with more balls.
edit on 18-6-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

edit on 18-6-2012 by neo96 because: dated in april

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Remember the "slogan" CHANGE!!! I think there a few Foreigners who won there version of "POTUS" with the same message that Obama led.

But, Obama is not changing anything.....or is he. Didnt Bush want to "CHANGE" the Middle East?? Didn't Reagan "CHANGE" the Middle Class??

I believe the same speech writers, the same Campaign Managers, the Same "think tanks", the same Lobbyists, the same "Congress" is all doing the same thing. CHANGING OUR LIVES TO BENEFIT THEMSELVES!!!

Thinking outside the box is good, but thinking outside the box yet being in the box is just as bad.

Let Romney have WHAT EXACTLY!!! The same power to do what Obama did?? As soon as Obama said "Bieden as VP" I was stunned. As soon as he said "Clinton" as SOS I was stunned. Didnt he just run a whole campaign on Change but kept the same people we have read about for decades even though he wasnt in that same conversation?? I dont get it.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Care to link that?

Is this a thread about evil Republicans and Romney or is it about Fox News?

It's at pollingreport.com it pulls in all national polls by most recent and is a very good listing of them. Check it out, you'll really like it

second one down on this page: pollingreport.com...
edit on 18-6-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Everyone seems to forget the Bush years, in my 62 years I don't think I ever seen a president more vilified.

Sometimes I wonder if Obama isn't trying to throw the election, you know, take the heat of the democratic party.

Did Obama inherit a mess, yes, but he also said if he couldn't solve the problem in two years he would be a one termer.

And remember this mess started way before Bush, and a equal amount of blame goes to the democrats.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

bush deserved to be vilified though, he was an idiot.
Nah, it's all on Obama, haven't you seen all the threads? It's all his fault, he's the devil incarnate according to some of them, so when it changes hands, it's all on the head of whoever takes it according to them and I'm going to use their very own words on them day after day after day after day.
Whether it be in a few months, another 4 years, 8 years, 12, 16...doesn't matter, they want it the way they want it so it's going to be used against them

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join