It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Let Romney Have It

page: 1
6
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I really don't even care, let Romney have the election and go on. It would solve a lot of problems anyway. Those people who are extremely racist would finally have to shut up for a while. The extreme right wing will be so busy trying to defend what he's doing, they'll be out of our hair. The evangelicals won't be able to say much since Romney's Mormon but still their party, they won't know what to say. All the political shills will have to go on defense instead of offence and every last word they have spewed over the past 4 years can be thrown right back at them.
He won't do any better than Obama has, probably won't do any worse either. He'll have Romney-Care instead of Obama-Care (and of course the republicans will think it's the greatest thing in the world even though it's the exact same thing).
Basically, the only thing that will change will be the skin color and the party. Everything else will be absolutely identical.... other than shutting up the undereducated, unintelligent, loud, rude, obnoxious ignorance that is spewed on a daily basis. It does make me wonder how much of his failure they'll try to blame on Obama, at which point we bring up the posts upon posts of them crying that the economy right now isn't bush's fault because he's not in office when we all know good and well that he was the cause of it.
Let Romney have it, he can do his 4 year term and people will be reminded what Republican control does to the country, they'll be reminded what going without really is now that they've been slowly improving and have lost sight of that, they'll be quickly reminded what real hardship is. Sure, the economy will completely crash, the 99% will have nothing, the 1% will have everything, taxes will go up for low and middle class, down for upper class...but at least we won't have to listen to the shilling and that's worth something.
The same underlying group that's running the country right now will be running the country then. No big difference. We'll end up in a civil war, no big difference. Other countries will hate us, no big difference. Sure, go ahead, give it to him. The only good that will come from it is shutting up the loud, rude and obnoxious bunch and that might actually be worth it.
edit on 18-6-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)




posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I won't be voting for a republican.

I think enough of our soldiers have died in pointless wars already. No need for more bloodshed.



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 


I stopped reading at the part about racist shutting up.
What makes you think anti Obama people are racist?

I think its all a sham. If voting made a difference it would have been abolished long ago.

Let Obama have it so we can blame the black man.

Weak.



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7
 


Well then I hope you also avoid voting for Obama. He seems to enjoy these wars. Seems to be actively engaged in starting at least one more.



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
I won't be voting for a republican.

I think enough of our soldiers have died in pointless wars already. No need for more bloodshed.


That's how they take care of the unemployment numbers. They ship them overseas to be killed for the oil. Then, they're not on unemployment, they don't have to be paid after they're killed, they make the armchair generals happy... they don't care if our soldiers die, they don't care if any of us die as long as they're getting paid by the corporations to keep the 1% happy, they don't care about any of us.
What's really funny is how they keep the working poor evangelicals on their side supporting them. Middle Class income is from 50,000 to 75,000 per year up to 250,000 per year, the ones who are die-hard conservatives usually make around 15,000-30,000 and 30,000 is pushing it. Yet they consider themselves to be "middle class". They're not. They're not even close. Their political party has them fooled big time! They are the exact group that are being pushed down and they're supporting the people who are standing on top of them. It's just crazy.
They are being duped and are too blind to see it.



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by bestof83
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 


I stopped reading at the part about racist shutting up.
What makes you think anti Obama people are racist?

I think its all a sham. If voting made a difference it would have been abolished long ago.

Let Obama have it so we can blame the black man.

Weak.


About half of them are. Of course you stopped reading there, that's when I said for the racists to shut up and racists can't tell the difference between shut up and stop reading.



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 


Dude the GOP cycle is just vicious

This involves starting wars, shafting the middle/poor class and ultimately passing corporate tax cuts that just benefit the rich.

The GOP wants to get every single cent they can and give it to the top 1%.



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 


Dude the GOP cycle is just vicious

This involves starting wars, shafting the middle/poor class and ultimately passing corporate tax cuts that just benefit the rich.

The GOP wants to get every single cent they can and give it to the top 1%.


Yeah, they do.
The other side is just as bad though. We can't win for losing



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 


I'm voting to keep a Republican out of office


ABAR

Anything But A Republican



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 


I'm voting to keep a Republican out of office


ABAR

Anything But A Republican


Nah, they deserve Romney, he's a lot more liberal than they realize and it'll be fun to watch them all have their meltdowns



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 


I'm voting to keep a Republican out of office


ABAR

Anything But A Republican


Um really because Democrats are sooo much better or different.

They both suck.



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7


The GOP wants to get every single cent they can and give it to the top 1%.



That's a IGNORANT Statement.......Al Gore

That's a truthful Statement...........John Kerry

No its not......Herb Kohl

Yes it is. 7 of the top 10 richest,in congress, are Democrats.......Dianne Feinstein
edit on 18-6-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 





he's a lot more liberal than they realize


Maybe that is why Santorum doesn't want to have a job with a Romney Presidency. Says he has to take care of his family..Yeah Right..

He even criticize Romney about Rubio's Obama's immigration policy.


"He's trying to walk the line," Santorum said of Romney. "He's trying to walk a line as not to sound like he's hostile to Latinos--swing voters--and in very important states. But at the same time, I think you need to hammer the president on this now habitual abuse of power."


news.yahoo.com...



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
It'll be great watching the extremists on the right trying to defend the exact same things they are condemning right now. They'll have to eat their own words...which they'll be reminded of on a daily basis



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 





he's a lot more liberal than they realize


Maybe that is why Santorum doesn't want to have a job with a Romney Presidency. Says he has to take care of his family..Yeah Right..

He even criticize Romney about Rubio's Obama's immigration policy.


"He's trying to walk the line," Santorum said of Romney. "He's trying to walk a line as not to sound like he's hostile to Latinos--swing voters--and in very important states. But at the same time, I think you need to hammer the president on this now habitual abuse of power."


news.yahoo.com...


Santorum is nothing but a self-righteous moron, he wouldn't get a job in any administration



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I could tell him exactly what to do to win, but it wouldn't be as much fun to watch that way. It should be fun watching the extremists self destruct over the next four months.



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 



Those people who are extremely racist would finally have to shut up for a while.


So you think all republicans are racist?




The extreme right wing will be so busy trying to defend what he's doing, they'll be out of our hair.


We only defend right-wing policy…and we all have a very FULL head of hair despite popular misconception…thank you!



The evangelicals won't be able to say much since Romney's Mormon but still their party, they won't know what to say.


They’ll support him because he’s ABO (Anybody But Obama) and they’ll criticize him after he takes office.



He won't do any better than Obama has, probably won't do any worse either.


He’ll improve the country on the day after the election; even before taking office.

BUT…I agree with your title…let’s LET ROMNEY HAVE IT!!



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
A Romney win in 2012 would screw up there plans for there best candidates coming out in 2016. How many front runners did we have for the republicans until Romney eventually emerged as the front runner? Romney is the bottom of the barrel for this election season. None of the big guns in the GOP ran this time around.



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

So you think all republicans are racist?


Nah, just half of them





They’ll support him because he’s ABO (Anybody But Obama) and they’ll criticize him after he takes office.


If that's what you want to think...



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
A Romney win in 2012 would screw up there plans for there best candidates coming out in 2016. How many front runners did we have for the republicans until Romney eventually emerged as the front runner? Romney is the bottom of the barrel for this election season. None of the big guns in the GOP ran this time around.


And if he gets it, they won't get to run the next time around either, stinks don't it?



new topics

top topics



 
6
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join