It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was This Ron Paul's Plan All Along? Probably

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
In light of recent realizations that it seems a number of us are coming to, I look back at the past several months and now I feel fairly certain that this has been Ron Paul's plan all along. Though I overlooked it at the time - in fact I found it pretty humorous - maybe his answer to a question asked by a reporter a few months back says it all.. does anyone remember when somebody asked him something like "When you lay down to go to sleep at night, do you picture yourself in the oval office?" and Ron said "No, not really".

Watch this video..

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Any man that lays his head down at night and dreams of being in the oval office is deluded. I like to think Ron Paul isn't deluded.

However, I also think that in order to enact the things he desires it would require dictatorial powers to stem the literal deluge of globalist scumbags that will try to stop him.

It's called Hegelian Dialect. Basically, it's not his plan, whether he realizes it or not.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Oh my god....that accent..

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
This is a great point. Many people do not know that a very similar scenario took place in 88', or do not know the extent to which it shaped the Republican party's views, and how those views have changed up until today. Ron Paul, despite whether he wins the nomination, which he probably won't, will have created something that has the ability to get more done in the long run than he ever could alone as president of the USA. That's just the flat truth.

It would be much more beneficial to shape the views of the party, ensuring a more Constitutional future, among other things...IF we can hold out that long. I do feel the movement will not end with the election, and if Paul loses we the people will have created a foothold in the Republican party which can be beneficial in the future. I don't know if things will work out this way, no one really does, but it is the best that can be hoped for in the event that Paul doesn't receive the nomination.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bacci0909

i didn't understand the video AT ALL.

it was just a bunch of political ramble, and it gave me a headache.

can someone summarize it for me (in english) pweeees ?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Ron Paul's name anagrams to "Our Plan". And that is exactly it. It is not Ron Paul's plan, but the plan of the powers that be for whom he is but a tool.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
This is a great point. Many people do not know that a very similar scenario took place in 88', or do not know the extent to which it shaped the Republican party's views, and how those views have changed up until today. Ron Paul, despite whether he wins the nomination, which he probably won't, will have created something that has the ability to get more done in the long run than he ever could alone as president of the USA. That's just the flat truth.

It would be much more beneficial to shape the views of the party, ensuring a more Constitutional future, among other things...IF we can hold out that long. I do feel the movement will not end with the election, and if Paul loses we the people will have created a foothold in the Republican party which can be beneficial in the future. I don't know if things will work out this way, no one really does, but it is the best that can be hoped for in the event that Paul doesn't receive the nomination.

The only thing that will ever "get done" is that CFR policy will move forward. That is all that ever gets done. Parties and politics are fake. It is bread and circuses to distract dummies from what is really going on. For what is really going on see the CFR website.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
double post
edit on 18-6-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by JDINFOWARRIOR
Any man that lays his head down at night and dreams of being in the oval office is deluded. I like to think Ron Paul isn't deluded.

However, I also think that in order to enact the things he desires it would require dictatorial powers to stem the literal deluge of globalist scumbags that will try to stop him.

It's called Hegelian Dialect. Basically, it's not his plan, whether he realizes it or not.

BULL'S EYE

thesis = TPTB

antithesis = a valiant Ron Paul character

synthesis = the people accept dictatorship because it is for their own good

That is but one way it can play out...but not likely.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

For real? ok..

He's basically saying that what Ron Paul, Ron Paul's campaign, the Ron Paul movement, etc.. is doing may prove to have a more powerful and longer lasting effect on US politics than a Ron Paul presidency would. He likens a lot of what's going on to Pat Robertson's injection of influence into the GOP platform as a result of his run in '88.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

For real? ok..

He's basically saying that what Ron Paul, Ron Paul's campaign, the Ron Paul movement, etc.. is doing may prove to have a more powerful and longer lasting effect on US politics than a Ron Paul presidency would. He likens a lot of what's going on to Pat Robertson's injection of influence into the GOP platform as a result of his run in '88.

thanks ^_^

it makes more sense.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Comparing Robertson (LOL) to RP is absurd. Comparing the Movement to Robertson is Blasphemy.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Remember folks, Ron Paul is a POLITICIAN.

He does his job well, and his job is to tell YOU what he thinks YOU want to hear. That way you give HIM money. Ron Paul isn't delusional at all, he knows he has no shot at the presidency. But he also knows that once the election is over he doesn't have to give back any of the campaign money he took in.

Do you honestly think it takes tens of millions of dollars to run a national presidential campaign? It's a freaking scam to grab as much free money as he can. He doesn't care whether or not he wins the presidential election, if he loses he just goes back to being a representative and he also gets to campaign for that job too, getting campaign donations for that re election.

Hell, Pailin showed America what a campaign truly is by getting tons of money in donations, getting a huge RV and going on vacation all at other people's expense. She never had any intention of running for office again, she just wanted to milk the public for all she could while she was still relevant.

But that's what pissed me off about the last election so much. We had two sitting senators going around and collecting money instead of doing their jobs, and the senator that lost (McCain) just went back to his job as a senator.

I think it showed a huge flaw in the system. A person in an elected position should not be able to run for higher office until their current elected position's term has expired, either that, or they should resign their current position to run for the higher office. It is not fair to the public that elected them for the politician to be on the campaign trail for a different job and not do the job they were elected for.

It would be like if you or I instead of going to work, went out looking for another job, fail to find one, then went back several weeks later and act as if you were at work the entire time, and expect to get paid your salary.

I have never said Ron Paul is a stupid man. He isn't. He just got millions of free dollars and still gets to go back to his job as a representative. It's a no lose situation for him.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Salvia divinorum....It isn't a drug, but I seen things and this is the way it is suppose to be...Even the Beatles said it Let It Be....These devils will get a taste of their own medicine....Some day.....Ride it out....

new topics

top topics

join