It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

unlock yourself:)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I Feel Great!

www.youtube.com...

Feeling great is relative. The intention of this video is to remind myself how wonderful an attitude of "feeling great" can be. When I say "I Feel Great", there is a window that opens to the possibility of feeling great. And today. . . I feel great!

The Magical Power of WORDS to Create Your Destiny
www.youtube.com...

The Greatest Wisdom and stories of the ages have been handed down around the campfire. This inspirational 'affirmational' video can transform your state of being in an instant. The images, music, and words are powerful magic....use this video whenever you need an immediate and positive change in your awareness or attitude.

i am all about sharing stuff that will awaken you, to enlighten you...

lets create heaven on earth, lets create a utopia...

lets do something..

we are

thank you

i love you so much

thank you

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Loved that first video.. it made me feel good
.. thanks for that!
Peace and love

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I'm not gonna lie, the first thing I did when I saw those vids, I was like oh great some cheesy silly new age stuff.

But then I watched them...

And wow, I must say, it was actually very beneficial. It reminded me of some very important things.

Thank you for sharing.

I am going to go meditate now.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Thanks! I felt cynical at first too, then watched it (the first clip.) and thought that it was a set of simple but very effective messages, thanks for sharing.
The repetition is important there, especially when you go into psychology and the fact that your short term memory needs repetition to access longer term memory (or so I was taught a while back anyway.) Thanks again for sharing.
edit on 18-6-2012 by robhines because: typo

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Lag problems when replying, sorry.
edit on 18-6-2012 by robhines because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
edit deleted
edit on 18-6-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
cool, cool...i'm so happy you all liked them..

awesome!

i love you all so much, you are all so awesome

such glorious beings you are..

so amazing

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

why ur god make u speak that way ?? stop act as u, stop giving points to everyone else, u r nothing but u

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
These things are merely temporary. You can think good thoughts and find yourself feeling better. But they are not long term thoughts and you inevitably find yourself seeking them again.

If they were magick in their use, we'd only ever need to hear them once and never again.

We don't. We seek these pleasant sensations in our thought process time and time again. That is the cycle of life. We feel bad, we seek pleasure. We find it in these words, or substances, or attention, or whatever you have.

The trick is to not seek to deny the fundamental feelings we have. Not to embrace them. But to simply let them exist.

Otherwise everything is fleeting and desirable and something we feel lacking in unless we have it.

And this can be as time consuming and draining as struggling against adversity.

"I am the best that I can be." "I am forgiving." "I love life." etc..

you don't have to be the best you can be. You are allowed to be faulty in things. It is natural.

You don't have to forgive everyone. You are allowed to feel the pain others try to inflict on you. You also have the choice to accept it and not let it affect you.

You are allowed to feel less than love for life. Sometimes it is miserable. Sometimes it is blissful. You don't have to be happy all the time.

We're not wired to feel 100% happy 100% of the time.

We do feel scared about things. We do feel suffering about situations. It is our nature to want to be safe. Which by default means it is our nature to experience fear and suffering.

As much as I like the idea that videos like that can temporarily make people feel good. They are also a simple temporary solution to something that we are born with.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

I think these videos would be particularly useful for people experiencing negative emotions and health. If one thing is for certain is that mind over matter exists. We hear about it all the time- people can become superhuman when they really put their mind to it.

So while you or I may not need to feel good all the time that's ok and these videos need not serve us any purpose. But for people who are stuck in a rut, or some kind of negativity, if they really want to escape their situation and they put their mind to it, they can push themselves back to positivity on all levels.

As we learn more on our journeys, we may even realise we do not need neither positive nor negative but simply as you say choose to observe and let go. There is no right or wrong only lessons.

Great posts and thanks for sharing.
Cheers

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TH3S33K3R

Good points.

And I have no argument against them; there is truth in what you say.

Sometimes a broke leg needs a crutch in order to get better, and there is no manner of thought that can deny that.

Cheers, I forget these things at times. I know suffering... and I have only my opinions to offer in respect. It is true what you say. And as long as it helps, it is good.

I just hope it doesn't become a way of life for most, because it is a perpetual trap. An unending one at that, that I am also aware of and have experienced.

we're all different. we all take different medicine from lifes teachings.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I believe some incarnates are here to absorb pain, anguish, depression from the world. To take the pain for others. And I am thankful to them.

It seems many of them come to ATS.

Some even came to this thread!

Bless them all for what they do for us.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Part of life is transmuting the darkness within us into light. For it reminds us of all that we are not. If someone murders your mother, father, or another loved one, do you harm them back and not forgive? Or do you realize that violence and negativity begets violence and negativity?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Our minds are ours to program. Junk in junk out. Good in good out. Thank you for posting this, reminds me that every day we must strive to better our self, as a whole.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

On the contrary, thinking positively is pretty much the only way to think positively (sound's obvious, doesn't it? Like in order to walk, you must move your legs) It's a habit that most people lack because in the ideal consumer society every member lives in a constant state of fear, insecurity, and lack. In order to get yourself out of negative thought loops, you must force yourself to think positively. Eventually, positive thinking becomes second nature to you and you no longer think negatively. With that being said, it's the journey that's important, not the destination. If you aren't growing as a human being, you're dying.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

this is ur will not any objective right

the destination is the begining of any sense existence. so it doesnt matter what u mean when in fact u always formulate even a word only from ur end
only the end is constant, and existence is exclusively what is same
animals translations may b experiencing pleasures but an animal physically is never a will
so human conscious choosing experiences is a liar

the only experience that one could choose is powers and the only power in being existing is the destruction of a whole other dimension where else rights are involved and concerned

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
what prove the lie, is what u preach about forcing urself to b positive, so clearly ur positive existence is always false
then useless unexistent energy while u exist so negative effects on everything tht u cant but step upon to subsist as u r without big lost

force is only to limit inferiority, right conscious would always reject being less then none, so it is for nothing as positive base and never about forcing positivity else than objective existence

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Respect the opinion, but in truth i see a fallacy at hand.

As most people think in meditation or just sitting in thinking or just thinking. It has become apparent that the truth is already lost. People may do Things to an extent to reach "enlightenment" but in aspect have become false and see no further Rhetoric to conjure wilI.

Our will our consciousness, OUR SELF. is what lie's with.

I always Imagined being really REALLY far away in a pitch back darkness Gigantic desert, which we may call for help from ourselves but only seem to scream the obvious and never to truly ask for help from ourselves... hope you understand.

Peace .

edit on 19-6-2012 by scorpine because: Mispelled . Thing*

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by scorpine

bc we must help ourselves not the opposite, ourselves is known being abstract even if more true but then it must stay as it is really by itself not asking any from, i never could even mean to ask smthg from truth freedom
what is more true must be much more free as respected from all to

and when all is to evil lies, then our true self need our help we that manage to survive with those living lies since we are bodies being through

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
i love you all so much, you are all so awesome

You love me??? YOU ARE ME!

new topics

<<   2 >>

join