It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Elizabeth Is A Bloated Parasite by Infowars.com

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

It is a common misconception around here that simply because ATS has conspiracy topics that they should be believed without any critical thinking. This is foolish.

Some things are true, many are not. Some people might be here for Aliens, or Science topics or just Political debate. Just because something is posted, doesn't mean you can than crow about "this is a conspiracy website, why are you here?"

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
At the end of the day we (Brits) do not care what he says, it is up to us if we wish her to remain head of state

Really

When was the last referendum on it ?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
reply to post by Flavian

Oh, I know plenty about the English, my friend.

History major here.

The barbaric English! A friend of no one (ask the Irish), ransacking and plundering the world at their leisure.

Love how our little rag tag band of American soldiers defeated the most powerful military in the world.

Such a great little story! Don't you think?

History major and yet you paint the picture of a few rag tag Americans defeating the British. If you're really a history major you should know that there were several countries helping you significantly.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by JailTales
we're also told the queen doesn't interfere or have influence, but how many on ATS get to meet the prime minister once a week to discuss goings on? Anyone? Didn't think so

Indeed she does. Which is bound to help her portfolio of stocks no end.

link   
read 'the Committee of 300' by John D. Coleman - enough to make any brit change their uhhh minds.

link   
reply to post by stumason

Without any critical thinking?

Hogwash!

If you put the time into your research, if you followed the money, if you perused the thousands of websites, documents, interviews, etc. that are available to you....

That's critical thinking.

You'd have to be blind not to have put the pieces together right now.

Absolutely blind.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Gosh, didn't know I would take so much heat for finding the history if the monarchy fascinating,

Have a nice walk.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JailTales

I was merely pointing out the mythical proportions of our tale.

I suppose the point is that we're an independent country now and not drinking tea or eating biscuits.

Nor do we have a queen to support and pamper.

It's a shame that the NWO is decimating our country as I write. It was a masterpiece, the constitution.....

It barely exists anymore.

God, let's hope when they've finished their evil deed, we don't have a queen living in New Jersey demanding a castle.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

You can find the history of your monarcy as fascinating as you like. Really it's just a tale of how a ruling class supresses the rest of the world.

The point of history, my dear, is to learn from it.

And not to repeat it.

Fascinating or not.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I just do not buy into the NWO argument. I do buy into the Mega Corporation argument however. If you are looking for a real NWO, then i would look no further than the super rich who run, basically, everything on this planet.

Again though, i am not sure i buy into there being a "masterplan" other than the super rich aiming to stay super rich and accumulate even more wealth. Basic human greed on steroids.
edit on 18-6-2012 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Well I don't have a monarchy, lol

So instead of berating me why don't you give me all the fascinating NWO details?

I think I have heard all of them, but tell me something I don't know.
edit on 093030p://bMonday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

reply to post by JailTales

I was merely pointing out the mythical proportions of our tale.

I suppose the point is that we're an independent country now and not drinking tea or eating biscuits.

Nor do we have a queen to support and pamper.

It's a shame that the NWO is decimating our country as I write. It was a masterpiece, the constitution.....

It barely exists anymore.

God, let's hope when they've finished their evil deed, we don't have a queen living in New Jersey demanding a castle.

Doesn't America consume more iced tea than anywhere else? Fairly sure you have biscuits too you daft fool

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

"Let Them Eat Cake...." indeed.

An often misquoted line...

Taken out of context, this does seem like a harsh comment, but there was no bread due to various reasons and cake was taxed heavily, so it was apparently a comment meant to allow them eat cake without it being taxed.

. It is also dubious the phrase was even Marie Attoinette who said it, but there you go.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Sure, the corporations are part of it. If you look at the power structure of all the corporations and follow the money, you can see where it leads.

That is NWO 101.

If you really were putting the time into this research, you'd see how ridiculous your comments are.

But we grow and learn at our own pace,

and I will leave you to it.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Fair enough, i will promise to undertake some research on the NWO if you (as a history major) actually agree to undertake some research on history - you seem to have a fair bit wrong so far.........

Do we have a deal?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

The truth of history belongs to the victors. That is, after all, who it is written by.

The comment, "Let them eat cake" whether it is true or not, is merely famous because it perfectly implied a truth about the times the French Revolution occurred in. It became iconic because it summed up a moment in history so succinntly, just as when Rodney King said, "Can't we all just get along?"

These comments have a way of sticking---as a truth of the times.

However she meant it, it beautifully portrayed a moment in time.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

If that was an insult, I won't take it personally.

I was a history major, and a communications major.

I probably have more history books in my home than you do in your local library.

But I don't wish to spar with you.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

The reason I don't buy the NWO argument is this:

If the Royals et al were all in cahoots to take over the world, then why did they not do it during the 19th Century, when the UK was indisputably the worlds only super power, controlled 1/4 of the worlds landmass and population, plus the Monarch exercised far greater influence?

Why wait until now, 50 years after the Empire was dissolved, when the Queen is nothing more than a figurehead and the Western powers are about to be taken over by the East?

There's your critical thinking, MRRuss. Your silly NWO theory, backed up by crazy nutjobs on the net (your "thousands of web pages/articles" you want me to read - which I did years ago which led me to believe they are crazy nutters) holds no water when analysed sensibly.

If there is a conspiracy to take over the world, it isn't going very well.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Not hard. I have far more history books at home than my local library does so i don't see why others are not in the same position. Had to buy all sorts of resources for when i was teaching history at GCSE and A level..........

However, a pissing contest get us nowhere - we agree on that at least (on this topic - we may sing off the same hymn sheet on others!).

To some, the Queen is a bloated parasite.

To others, Alex Jones is waste of everything (air, food, water, etc). Horses for courses.......
edit on 18-6-2012 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Here's an interesting article about how the Windsors could personally own a big chunk of the world, it's food and resources therefore seeming powerless on the surface but in reality never really deviating from their role as it was hundreds of years ago.

www.larouchepub.com...

........The firms within each cartel group are listed. While they maintain the legal fiction of being different corporate organizations, in reality this is one interlocking syndicate, with a common purpose and multiple overlapping boards of directors.

The Windsor-centered oligarchy owns these cartels, and they are the instruments of power of the oligarchy, accumulated over centuries, for breaking nations' sovereignty. The control works as follows: The oligarchy has developed four regions to be the principal exporters of almost every type of food; the oligarchy has historically acquired top-down control over the food chain in these regions.
These four regions are: the United States; the European Union, particularly France and Germany; the British Commonwealth nations of Australia, Canada, the Republic of South Africa, and New Zealand; and Argentina and Brazil in Ibero-America.

Through the centuries, the oligarchy has taken control of these regions' markets, and thus over the world food supply. These four regions have a population of, at most, 900 million people, or 15% of the world's population. The rest of the world, with 85% of the population—4.7 billion people—is dependent on the food exports from those regions.......

The article also touches on using Wild life charities as a cover for controlling mineral rich land in Africa.

Just because they appeared to give up their 'divine' right to rule to the public doesn't mean they thought they should.
edit on 18-6-2012 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join