It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Elizabeth Is A Bloated Parasite by Infowars.com

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Threegirls

I never said anything about her being Frugal..

If you're going to have a rant, then direct it at the right person. I believe it was Flavian who said that.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
They're right but you aren't going to hear many Brits accept it.

Us Brits are pretty rational and care little for nationalism, but there are 3 things you cannot stray from establishment opinion on - the BBC, the monarchy and the falklands war.

personally i think they are parasites and most people I know agree with me. The only people I really know who are big on the monarchy are females, probably some sort of fairytale like condition that was instilled in them early in their life, a bit like their fascination with the farcical concept of marriage

you'd be hard pressed to find any salt of the earth british men who support the queen

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

You argument has some valid points. However, i would point out that the cost to you amounts to less than £1 per year. If you resent paying this £1 for a Royal Family, fair enough. However, you can't argue this £1 directly negatively affects your support for your family.

Actually, the net cost to the Taxpayer is actually bugger all.

Why?

Crown Estate income to the Treasury - Civil List expenses = A nice profit for the Treasury. Actual figures vary depending on the year, but the Civil list is about £40-50 million and the income from the Crown Estate is around £350-400 million a year.

Ergo, no actual Taxpayer money was spent.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
I'm from the UK and I don't care what anyone wants to call her.
The majority of British don't like the royals.

You're just making that up...

Find any opinion poll for the last 50 years and you will find support for the Monarchy is high at around 80% and has remained almost unchanged, with a slight dip in 1990's.

Just because you and some of your mates don't like the Monarchy, doesn't mean we all don't.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Threegirls
reply to post by stumason

I am an English girl, born and bred.

I agree more with AJ on this topic than with you sir.

To say the queen is 'frugal' is an insult to every struggling family in the UK.

I long for the day that fellow Brits wake up and reject the monarchy.

The history, the institution and the actions of which are truly reprehensible.

She may be a nice person, they could be a lovely family but they care nothing for my family and I do not wish to support her financially when I am struggling to put food on the table. Same goes for our stupid reckless Gov.

you know the queen pays someone to try on shoes for her because she's too lazy to do it herself!

that's "frugal" is it lol. some people. frugal my a///e

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Do you know if she has or the crown owns any of those blood diamonds and jewels?

www.scoop.co.nz...

Gaza family ask Queen Elizabeth to remove "blood diamond"
Tuesday, 12 June 2012, 11:54 am
Press Release: Boycott Israel Network - BIN

11th June 2012

Gaza family, victims of Israeli war crimes, appeal to Queen Elizabeth II to remove “blood diamond”

The Sammoni family in Gaza have issued an appeal to the Queen to remove the Steinmetz Forevermark Jubilee Diamond which De Beers put on display in the Tower of London to mark the Queen’s Jubilee.

Twenty nine members of the Sammoni family were killed by the Givati Brigade of the Israeli army during the Israeli assault on Gaza called Operation Cast Lead in December 2008 – January 2009. The Steinmetz diamond company has “adopted” a Unit of the Givati Brigade which it funded and supported during the attack on Gaza.

In one of the most despicable example of gross human rights violations recorded during the three weeks of the attack, twenty one members of the Sammoni family - innocent and defenceless children, women and men - were murdered by the Givati Brigade in a single incident.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by mainidh
Oh lmao, thats rich...

The fat bloated parasite is calling the queen a fat bloated parasite.

Alex Jones... where does your money come from? Who pays you. That's right... the people you spoon feed your propaganda to. Every single drop of it.

Sounds much like a monarchist to me...

At least he is working for his money. She given hers. So he is not in way any a parasite like she is.

You are assuming she sits around and eats bonbons all day, she has a very regimented schedule, very dedicated to her country, and all the royals from what I can see do a lot of charity work.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Physic

I doubt it, all that stuff gets passed down they are like museum pieces.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

If you're going to have a rant, then direct it at the right person. I believe it was Flavian who said that.

Guess again. Frugal is a word i have very rarely used in my life!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by decepticonLaura

Ok she does live very well (but lives frugally) but she is a slave to her people, she can not do as she pleases she serves us the British people.
She can not have a day off, she can't just goto the pub or the shops etc, she has many duties to perform and she does those well.
She is part of our national identity she is part of what makes our country GREAT.

Oh and OP we all know your hatred of Britain so give it a rest please.
edit on 17-6-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

First of all, we don't know if the British people want her to be in her position because we don't get to vote on it, we have no say! Secondly she does have choices, she could stand down tomorrow if she wanted to. I'm British and something about the fact that the Royals do nothing at all to be qualified for their position except be born is just not right on principal in this day and age. However modern and 'right on' the Royals try to seem we are never going to see a black, chinese or asian face amongst them, you've got to ask yourself why.

As for her money, she does have much personal wealth and income (from lands and shares), art and jewellry, mansions, large investments in food and minerals, she is also exempt from insider share dealing prosecution. I have provided these articles from UK newspapers before so I won't post them again, it's easy to find.

Somebody accused her of being a slag, I think this is a bit over the top but there are sources around that say her children after Charles were not her husbands. Hubby Philip was linked to various women and the Queen reportedly decided to go the same route afterwards with a Lord Porchester and Andrew was concieved when Philip wasn't around. There is much evidence for the Royals through History having affairs and therefore not even qualifying to inherit the throne under the draconian traditions they adhere too.

Alex Jones despite his flaws can rant all he likes about 'our' monarchy because in principle it's wrong to have one!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

this is utter lies.Indian historians call 1857 revolt the biggest genocide by british when 10-20 million were murdered by the british.Also British played divide and conquer in india.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

what ??? is this comedy circus?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by eletheia

this is utter lies.Indian historians call 1857 revolt the biggest genocide by british when 10-20 million were murdered by the british.Also British played divide and conquer in india.

Of course they played divide and rule. Same as every other Empire has done over time. Do you know that we were playing off over 500 different Royal Families in India at the time? So, whilst it is fair to say we were playing divide and conquer, it is also fair to say India was pretty damn divided all on its own.

ETA:

If you want to find something to attack Britain with then fine, we have plenty of skeletons in the closet - there is no need to make up things or try to put a different slant on things.
edit on 18-6-2012 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
God save the Queen?

What has happened to ATS?

There have been other threads as of late, about how some of the comments and replies just don't fit in to the mindset here. This is a CONSPIRACY website, and if you are stupid enough to believe that the Queen isn't part of this conspiracy, this NWO, then you are hanging out at the wrong place.

God save the Queen?

Really?

Hasn't God already saved the queen? She lives better than 99 % of the population. Her food is served on silver trays. A butler stands at attention, awaiting her every command. She has owns more than five palaces and has never wanted for anything in her life. And yet you are demanding that God save her?

I'm sorry..but the queen is a bloodsucking parasite. She is part of the celebrity culture, people who are pampered and portrayed as something better than the rest of the population. In God's eyes we are all equal.

God save the queen, my a**.

God save the rest of us---is more like it.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

I don't doubt there were atrocities commtted on BOTH sides but thats the nature of war

I see your not mentioning 'the black hole of Calcutta' or what happened at Cawnpore when

the British were surrounded starved deprived of water then told the women and children

could have safe passage out and then they were massacared.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Stormdancer:

Why hang out at ATS?

Truly, my friend, you'd be better off at at a Royal Website, memorizing the ancestry of the royals, and dishing about whether Wills and Kate are going to be pregnant soon.

This is a conspiracy website.

We are trying to identify, and expose those who are bringing tyrrany to the world through a New World Order.

If you haven't realized that by now.... You are in the wrong place.

Move along.

I suppose you're the same person who just wrote, "God save the Queen."

I think I'm going to be sick.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I just find the tradition and the history interesting, so she has money, I don't,

I am poor, but I don't envy the rich.

edit on 093030p://bMonday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 093030p://bMonday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

Originally posted by stumason

Guess again. Frugal is a word i have very rarely used in my life!

Well, whoever it was, it wasn't me!!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I will be the first to admit I am anti-royal family in a huge way. The conspiracy to me is , Why do they live so long, her mother was a prime example. At the age the queen is, surely she should be handing the bottomless silk purse to someone else now?...Paracites as a word is being overly generous.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

God save the Queen?

Really?

Hasn't God already saved the queen? She lives better than 99 % of the population. Her food is served on silver trays. A butler stands at attention, awaiting her every command. She has owns more than five palaces and has never wanted for anything in her life. And yet you are demanding that God save her?

I'm sorry..but the queen is a bloodsucking parasite. She is part of the celebrity culture, people who are pampered and portrayed as something better than the rest of the population. In God's eyes we are all equal.

God save the queen, my a**.

God save the rest of us---is more like it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join