It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Elizabeth Is A Bloated Parasite by Infowars.com

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

I am an English girl, born and bred.

I agree more with AJ on this topic than with you sir.

To say the queen is 'frugal' is an insult to every struggling family in the UK.

I long for the day that fellow Brits wake up and reject the monarchy.

The history, the institution and the actions of which are truly reprehensible.

She may be a nice person, they could be a lovely family but they care nothing for my family and I do not wish to support her financially when I am struggling to put food on the table. Same goes for our stupid reckless Gov.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

yea, while the Queen may only be worth $500,000,000 and have little control overall, the empire and minion for sure have been working hard at owning the world and peasants, carry out the agenda or eliminated, suppressed, etc.
edit on 18-6-2012 by Physic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Physic

People have tried to frequently 'debunk but there own data indicates discrepanicies:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is my post

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 18-6-2012 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-6-2012 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Nowhere do the figures show 1.8 billion people. Is a fallacy you keep trying to push. However, i really can't be bothered to argue with you again about this. Perhaps someone else can be bothered. More likely though, others are as sick of debating this as i am.

To Physic,

Please see the above. Lots of subjects i do not mind debating. Ludwig however brings this up in every thread even vaguely about the UK - i really do not have the patience to go into it again. Visit most of his previous threads - it will be covered pretty extensively, complete with various links.

Had it with this particular topic too as it goes.......do not mind criticisms, opposing views, etc but this is plain silly. Did you know the Queen can also fly and that she has 14 toes on each foot?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Threegirls

You argument has some valid points. However, i would point out that the cost to you amounts to less than £1 per year. If you resent paying this £1 for a Royal Family, fair enough. However, you can't argue this £1 directly negatively affects your support for your family.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Here are few more excerpts from the above link source first presented, that fits the Queen is bloated Ideology

1. What is a Famine?

A famine is defined as “A famine is a widespread scarcity of food that may apply to any faunal species. This phenomenon is usually accompanied and preceded by regional malnutrition, starvation, epidemic, and increased mortality.

This is precisely why I have referred to famines in British India as “British Made” (or Man made) .Millions of lives could have been saved if the British had really been bothered about doing the right thing. Nowadays of course they hypocritically moan about the number of people “starving” in India and gleefully make crap movies like “Slumdog Millionaire” which make them feel good about themselves.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

This is from Polya's post :

useful test of the credentials any British history is to see if it mentions the 1942-1945 Bengali Holocaust, the man-made famine in WW2 in which the British, with Australian complicity, deliberately starved 6-7 million Indians to death (see: bellaciao.org... ). This was only exceeded in horror by the 1769-1770 Bengal Famine in which the British starved 10 million Bengalis to deaths, a succession of similar 19th century famine events and the post-1857 carnage in which 10 million Indians were butchered in British reprisals for the 1857 Indian rebellion (for details see Gideon Polya's "Jane Austen and the Black Hole of British History": janeaustenand.blogspot.com... and Amaresh Misra's "War of Civilizations: India AD1857": warofcivilisations.blogspot.com... ).

I have not yet been able to get the histories by Simon Jenkins and Peter Ackroyd so perhaps a reader will enlighten us as to whether their histories pass the Bengali Holocaust Test. It is hard to imagine a history of Germany that failed to mention the WW2 Jewish Holocaust (5-6 million killed, 1 in 6 dying from deprivation).

Michael Wood's BBC TV series "The Story of India" and his BBC-published book of the same name fail the Bengali Holocaust Test - the greatest disaster in 20th century Indian history was somehow absent from these works. Indeed even "famine" per se was almost completely absent from Michael Wood's TV series.

I have just borrowed Michael Wood's "The Story of England" that centres on "a village [Kibworth] and its people through the whole of English history". Needless to say it also fails the Bengal Famine Test and the related Indian Holocaust Test (no mention of the1.8 billion Indians who died avoidably under 2 centuries if British rule). The closest it gets is its mention of some Kibworthites "spending the year of Waterloo in Ghazipur where the British established their biggest opium factory" and the China Opium wars (Chapter 17, The Victorians, p358). The Tai Ping rebellion was associated with 20-100 million Chinese deaths. Indeed there is no mention of the Irish Famine (1 million dead, 1.5 million forced to emigrate) - the closest it gets is a mention of local hostility to itinerant Irish labourers. Of course the largely fictional Black Hole of Calcutta used to demonize Indians IS mentioned (p392)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Thinking if you like to debate something that is taking us off topic here and mucking things up on the long haul, that a link to a thread here, starting one if not one, so a debate and discussion can be found by us all and not be just going off what one person or the other said and can look at the information better.

Famine deaths, like the Irish potato famine and one referenced above, for sure should be included here and debating who and how many and what happened, in detail, should have something for us to look at. photo evidence when available and of course personal testimonials from those there, at the time, who lived to write and tell about it

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Looks like you seen all the Harry Potters and lord of Rings, so you know history better than us all and the expert around here..

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Threegirls
reply to post by stumason

I am an English girl, born and bred.

I agree more with AJ on this topic than with you sir.

To say the queen is 'frugal' is an insult to every struggling family in the UK.

I long for the day that fellow Brits wake up and reject the monarchy.

The history, the institution and the actions of which are truly reprehensible.

She may be a nice person, they could be a lovely family but they care nothing for my family and I do not wish to support her financially when I am struggling to put food on the table. Same goes for our stupid reckless Gov.

^^^^^This^^^^^^

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

let the queen wear a crown of thorns for all we care

That would be an insult to Jesus.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Here is more Bloated Queen Theory subject matter, suggest reading link source for larger pictured and more information

SCHILLER INSTITUTE
How British Free Trade
Starved Millions
During Ireland's Potato Famine

www.schillerinstitute.org...

. Free trade gave the Irish farm families three choices when the potato crops failed: starve on their farms, while selling their grain crops and paying their rent; report to the Public Works or the Poor Law workhouses to be worked/starved to death as the Nazis did to the inmates of Auschwitz; or emigrate and take a 50 percent chance of surviving the passage across the Atlantic.

The Irish population was officially 8.1 million in 1845. Some 1.5 million human beings died of starvation and disease in Ireland in four years, while more than one million attempted to emigrate; of these, about 500,000 died--usually of typhus--in passage or in quarantine camps in Canada and New England. The Montreal Board of Health stated of those in the camps in 1847, ``It may well be supposed that few of the survivors could reach any other than an early grave." In that period, among the Irish emigrant population of Massachusetts, average life expectancy was estimated by Lemuel Shattuck at 13.4 years, with 60 percent dying by the age of 5: a level characteristic of Stone Age human societies.

When it was "over," the British officials directly in charge of "Irish famine relief," particularly acting Treasury Minister Sir Charles Trevelyan, congratulated themselves and were decorated as Queen Victoria made her gala 1848 visit to Ireland. As 1847 ended, Trevelyan wrote:

``It is my opinion that too much has been done for the people. Under such treatment the people have grown worse instead of better, and we must now try what independent exertion, and the operation of natural causes, can do.... I shall rest after two years of such continuous hard work in public service, as I have never had in my life."

Then, having vacationed in France, he added: "[The] problem of Irish overpopulation being altogether beyond the power of man, the cure had been supplied by the direct stroke of an all-wise Providence."

The British historian Charles Kingsley, who accompanied the Queen on her gracious and glorious visit, wrote:

"I am daunted by the human chimpanzees I saw along that 100 miles of horrible country. I don't believe they are our fault. I believe that there are not only many more of them than of old, but that they are happier, better and more comfortably fed and lodged under our rule than they ever were. But to see white chimpanzees is dreadful; if they were black, one would not feel it so much."

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I'm from the UK and I don't care what anyone wants to call her.
The majority of British don't like the royals.

Just the few who are conned by the british media into thinking that we need them and they work hard and bring us lots of money.
Dream on.......

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

Yes me lord, likewise not a big fan or ruling elite when there is such widespread famine, poverty and panic (global economic) when you see the puppet masters and know who they are and what they do and how, it should start making more sense to everyone...bowing down or off with your head.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Didn't and was it not, the King and Queen who gave Jesus his crown of thorns?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Physic

Regarding the Potato Famine, did you know it may have another cause? Microbes at the dge of space

That is not to downplay the role of British landowners - note British rather than English. This is certainly an unsavoury incident from our past, an appalling incident of greed and recklessness.

Britain has, in the past, carried out some horrendous acts all over the world. However, i would argue that you couldn't show me an Empire that hasn't acted in the same manner in the past. I would also add that Britain actually did a lot of good in some countries as well. India, for example, still uses the infrastructure put in place by the British Sapper Regiments.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I like the queen, I was very impressed by her bio, and impressed she KNOWS exactly what is going on in parliament, a very dedicated woman, like the grandsons too, not Charles so much.

I can see the pros in a monarchy, as a position of power handed down over generations, groomed for leadership and accustomed to the spot light, unlike our dear leaders who rise to power without the slightest bit of integrity, who become egotistical tyrants.

But kings and queens often were tyrannical as well, but I like this queen.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

My Family went out to India in 1803 they wre military BUT they didn't fight the Indians as

such. India was a division of many states ruled by their own (Indian Royality) and the British

were employed to fight alongside their own 'native soldiers' against other states. My

great .grandfather was a surgeon to the 'army' of the Nizam of Hyderabad also his private

physician. This was told to me by his youngest son who died in 2008 aged 104 with his wits

still intact (indeed he was still driving at the age of 100yrs)

You failed to mention that the biggest massacre was between the muslims (at the time referred

to as mohammedans) and Hindus that took place when India and Pakistan (the division )came

into being My father was there in the Indian Police force and i can remember him doing 20 hour

shifts trying to keep the peace during the riots between the two factions and NOT the British!

I don't think famine can be blamed on anyone the climate and the monsoons must take

responsibility for that.

I went back to India abut 5 years ago and talking to some Indians i asked what they thought

about the British in India and it would appear that the concensus of opinion was that the

legacy left by the British was more good than bad!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh
Oh lmao, thats rich...

The fat bloated parasite is calling the queen a fat bloated parasite.

Alex Jones... where does your money come from? Who pays you. That's right... the people you spoon feed your propaganda to. Every single drop of it.

Sounds much like a monarchist to me...

At least he is working for his money. She given hers. So he is not in way any a parasite like she is.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Physic

Guessed by Forbes based on assumptions.

Sources closer to the Royal Family estimate it as far less and the Palace themselves can be quoted as saying "estimates of £100 million are grossly overstated"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join