It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Elizabeth Is A Bloated Parasite by Infowars.com

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by badconduct
reply to post by Matt1951

My point is that making money running a radio show doesn't instantly discredit your opinion.

Just because the Fed prints money, doesn't mean that everyone who makes money is an insider for the Federal Reserve. He's a popular radio talk show host, obviously he's going to have some association with people you may or may not like.

He does not worth for the CIA. He's a fat guy, with an internet connection who found a niche market and made a living.

And you can't say the Queen is good and Alex Jones is bad. I'm confident the Queen is far more connected to the CIA than Alex Jones.

Jones doesn't make his money running a radio show - get that one fact straight.
He gets paid by people behind the curtain to provide disinformation.
In the old days, the Mafia might launder money through a pizza joint. They didn't make their money at the pizza store.
Jones might make pocket change from his radio show. His true income comes from being paid to mislead you.
How do you know he does not work for the CIA?
Are you a paid shill for Jones?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

She has not the power to make or break individual ideas and policies. She does not set the agenda. So far in this thread, there has been more evidence of the collective ignorance of the anti monarchy crowd here, than I could ever have hoped to find.

The reality is that the only real power in this nation lies in Westminister, and well out of the Queens sphere. She has no executive power what so ever, and in reality, if you cut away on the legalese, all she can do is dissolve parliament at the request of a minority government which fails to form a coalition to strengthen its vote in parliament.

The Whitehall goons who have been destroying the infrastructure of our nation to save money, rather than taking a decent sized pay cut (now THAT is greed) have more power than Her Majesty does in reality.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

reply to post by Physic

Man, with all those connections and families... it's almost like every human being on the planet is related to each other some how.

It's almost like Roman Emperors slept with every woman they felt like, and Genghis Khan killed all the children and men and rapped all the women across half a continent.

Or maybe wealthy European families could afford to travel to the United States early and started to develop the land sooner?

Gee, maybe you're just telling us history.

But the theory that all these wealthy families have complete control over everything and everyone is ridiculous. Families grow apart rather quickly. I don't know any family members on either of my Grandmother's side of the family.

The whole "Blood Family" theory is easily discredited with the theory of "6 degrees of separation".

The Queen is just a parade and a land owner. Mostly a land owner. Publicly traded companies have more or less disabled the monarchy. The Queen doesn't tend to break the law either, she tries to maintain herself.

The problem is that banks are breaking the law, and changing the laws in order to justify them being broken. I don't think the queen deserves tax-benefit entitlement while austerity measures are in place and tuition fee's are going up, but I don't think the British monarchy will ever breed a Nero or a Caligula.
edit on 22-6-2012 by badconduct because: (no reason given)

think she is a stockholder and privy to insider trading from what have read, correct me if wrong, as she does hold stock options in defense contracting and oil and gas just to mention a few areas, of importance, as land is nice, however think she owns more than just land...

Who runs the banks, do the Banks run the show or does the appointed and elected officials have the final say, if it is the Banks who are the majority party, then that explains it.

You might like to Check out the movie, (available torrent)" Billy Jack goes to Washington" for a good USA political and media process...watched it last night and refreshed the situation, as it was over 30 years ago then and then look at now, so we know were it is at and where it is applied.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matt1951

My point is that making money running a radio show doesn't instantly discredit your opinion.

Just because the Fed prints money, doesn't mean that everyone who makes money is an insider for the Federal Reserve. He's a popular radio talk show host, obviously he's going to have some association with people you may or may not like.

He does not worth for the CIA. He's a fat guy, with an internet connection who found a niche market and made a living.

And you can't say the Queen is good and Alex Jones is bad. I'm confident the Queen is far more connected to the CIA than Alex Jones.

Jones doesn't make his money running a radio show - get that one fact straight.
He gets paid by people behind the curtain to provide disinformation.
In the old days, the Mafia might launder money through a pizza joint. They didn't make their money at the pizza store.
Jones might make pocket change from his radio show. His true income comes from being paid to mislead you.
How do you know he does not work for the CIA?
Are you a paid shill for Jones?

Jones doesn't even have a real radio show. It is internet radio. Anyone, and I mean anyone, can have an internet radio show. Internet radio is for lower level propagandists. It is loaded with them.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

You might want to take a closer look at what stations carry his show, and then report back with an "oops" or something like" I was wrong" that is, if you can admit it that you are wrong and if you can't, then we can use this as character id on ya!~

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Physic

You might want to take a closer look at what stations carry his show, and then report back with an "oops" or something like" I was wrong" that is, if you can admit it that you are wrong and if you can't, then we can use this as character id on ya!~

I have never come across his radio show. Same for Rense.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I go to the source himself, Alex the Fatman Jones:
forum.prisonplanet.com...

AM/FM affiliates:

KCXL 1140 AM in Liberty, MO www.kcxl.com...
KCAA 1050 AM in Loma Linda, CA www.kcaaradio.com...
KLBJ 590 AM in Austin, TX www.590klbj.com...
KTAE 1330 AM in Cameron, TX www.ktae.net...
WBCR 1470 AM in Alcoa, TN www.truthradio.tv...
WCER 900 AM in Canton, OH www.wcer.us...
WLUV 1520 AM in Loves Park, IL (not given)
WTAR 850 AM in Norfolk, VA www.wtar.com...

"And of course, www.nfowars.net... is the main internet listening site."

So Jones can list all of 8 regular radio stations coast to coast that carry his program on the air. Wow. Really wow. I am going to email Jones and ask him to not pay you anymore.

According to this source there are 13476 am/fm radio stations in the US. So Jones captures 8/13476= 0.06% of the US market.
radio.about.com...

edit on 23-6-2012 by Matt1951 because: to add the number of radio stations

edit on 23-6-2012 by Matt1951 because: to correct spelling

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
At the end of the day we (Brits) do not care what he says, it is up to us if we wish her to remain head of state (which we do) so that bloak can go and bleat at something else.
She makes money for our country and has served us very well, she has put her sons and grandchildren in harms way just like any other forces parent and I for one respect her and enjoy my royal family.
God save the queen

speak for yourself, i (and most of the working class, which im guessing you are not) are completely indifferent about the royals, i dont think it would make any difference what so ever if they were here or not, all they are is a tourist attraction these days. and as for putting her children/granchildren in harms way
theyr in the armed forces yes, but if they were ever thought to be in ay danger they would be moved within minutes.

and its no surprise im indifferant towards them actually, britain is proud of its veiws on equalityand has taught me to judge people on as individuals, so why should people get special treatment just because of the family they were born into. i dont know them personally so i dont have a strong opinion on them either way

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

They are both on shoutcast and Infowars is #1 of all stations genres when live show is one the air...

Also they do not keep the list of stations updated, from what have heard on the show and he said last week 3 or so more were picking up his TV News, as you do know he is back on the air(?) after a few months break and Bilderberg and the news reporter contest for 10k...

yup he says giving 5k to the top male and female new staff TV nightly news show reporter...in other words, he has a TV show and has for sometime and here is something good for all the ones in UK, it is being picked there and broadcast in either England or other and some access channels on tv for public may run his show also...

Then there is xms satellite that rookie or what, real shows on their, as think Rush is on their and who knows who else, as I do not subscribe to either, as his TV show is by subscription only normally, pay per view monthly...how they raise money for operation costs, new studio, new RV Tour bus, as he claims he does not have large corporate sponsors like other stations as, we know who owns the media and control who gets a say and who does, in other words, Alex been black listed, and for why?

He denies more or less and same for being a government funding, cia funding his operation, he denies having those funding sources, in general, from what have heard him saying , when defending he and the staff from attacks for charging for things and having advertising ...

The Alex Jones Show Now On XM Radio!

Compelling Talk Show Hosts - Sirius Satellite Radio

here is a station list for Alex Jones show here and way more than you found...

Check out "billy Jack goes to washington for more information"

tunein.com...

Looks like around 100 or so stations, if you care to count!

edit on 23-6-2012 by Physic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DaveNorris

I tend to agree with that, as yes they serve and maybe have some heroic move staged, to show earned nobility by some operation and gain fame and support and more people will want to join up and be paid servants, after all, it is tradition and it goes on in other places besides the UK, as glamorization and propagandizing war is happening all over, like it is your duty and after all, not like there are any jobs out there that compare.

So choices of survival are limited in some minds, as circumstances prevail and nothing wrong with courage and honor and loyalty...blindly and doing bidding for ill rotten gains and corruption organizations and countries, however does not set well with me, as carry out orders of parliament or congress tarnishing the good men and women who do serve to honor their country in mind and spirit, and purse!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

still did not catch that, apology from you to everyone here...that is, unless you think you were and are right about Alex Jones show broadcasting stations...

and again check out "billy jack goes to washington" for inspiration on who I think Alex would say is someone he would vote for, back then, as who loves vigilante movies, is what I want to know...

You know what they say about someone who can admit they are wrong and the difference between someone who can't, don't ya?

And one more while we are at it, have you ever seen any of the films are shows Alex has worked on and produced or helped or been in...as little confused by some of the comments attacking him in some regards for attacking the queen, as he has had it with the crap and hope he is not the only one...as again,. he has been blacklisted and not allowed to be on the air by upstairs ...owners and operators!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
How in the hell did we get so off topic arguing about Alex Jones credibility and reporting... is that really what matters or does getting to the heart of the matter what should concern us...

Hope that was not intentional and a flagrant attempt to throw us off from the headliner of the thread, as sure we can rant about how suck arse lot of the talk show host and news reporters are, my question is name one who is better then Alex if this is going to be talk trash about alex for talking trash about the queen, as he does not like the UK ruling party, not the people, as he seems pretty open minded, little over protective of his country(CAN YOU BLAME HIM) at times and fighting the merge of the new world order...so sure those who support globalization and enslaving the people, sure not going to like his show, as he turns me off lot of times too and makes me nauseous, and sure I do that to some folks too.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Queen Elizabeth Is A Bloated Parasite

The Queen has just celebrated another Jubilee amd has served the country for sixty years
She works tirelessly for the Commonwealth & UK
And anyone on this thread who thinks differently should be thrown in the Tower

God Save Our Glorious Queen

Cran

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by cranspace

what is it she does, everyone defending here, seems to suggest she is powerless and does absolutely nothing in reality and then there are those with the view, she is parasite and bloated, then there is the view, she is a puppet, as that cliche goes, "who is being served?" goes, then there was the other view, that I forgot after the first view, that maybe will think of later!

Think you all defending the Queen would appreciate Alex Jones more, and his views, from where he is coming from and same from those of ranting on the queen, empathized more with loyalty and tradition and culture, as soldiers and protectors of the countries and faith, however think sometimes we let that patriotism blind us and we turn the cheek and let people get walked all over and don't mind being played like a fiddle, as if we were all trained to think a certain way and some of us have a gene thinking one way, like it is sacrilegious to speak ill of the crown, queen, president, government and defend at all costs, no matter what.

Is the loyalty to the royalty and government more deserving then it is to our brother's and sisters who are becoming servants in a system that is Islamic phobia and pro tyranny and teaching people to believe in a person named Jesus as god and the key to eternity over what the 1st and 2nd commandment of the original testament written said not to do.

If that is not brainwashing and mind and body control, then what is?

Who controls the church?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by destination now

And what is your favourite fruit? Bitter Orange? I bet you point your child to a Catholic child and say, "Look, Orangina, there's a FENIAN".

And what do you sing to her at bedtime, that old Scottish Unionist Lullaby?

"Oh, and were up to our necks in Fenian blood, Surrender or you'll die, we are the Glasgow Billy Boys"

Orange Git.

edit on 24-6-2012 by bugsbunny1967 because: punctuation

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by bugsbunny1967

There is no place on ATS for your sectarian bollocks.

I know your post was in no way directed towards me but it's sentiments like that which have helped maintain the cycle of hatred .

If you wish to disagree with a person's opinions fair play, if you want to highlight the fact that Roman Catholics are the only group of people legally discriminated against in the UK I could understand, (even though I would recommend you discuss it in another thread), but your response was off topic, unwarranted, unneeded and unwanted.

Oh, and I think it's fair to point out that I was raised a Catholic.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

They are both on shoutcast and Infowars is #1 of all stations genres when live show is one the air...

Also they do not keep the list of stations updated, from what have heard on the show and he said last week 3 or so more were picking up his TV News, as you do know he is back on the air(?) after a few months break and Bilderberg and the news reporter contest for 10k...

yup he says giving 5k to the top male and female new staff TV nightly news show reporter...in other words, he has a TV show and has for sometime and here is something good for all the ones in UK, it is being picked there and broadcast in either England or other and some access channels on tv for public may run his show also...

Then there is xms satellite that rookie or what, real shows on their, as think Rush is on their and who knows who else, as I do not subscribe to either, as his TV show is by subscription only normally, pay per view monthly...how they raise money for operation costs, new studio, new RV Tour bus, as he claims he does not have large corporate sponsors like other stations as, we know who owns the media and control who gets a say and who does, in other words, Alex been black listed, and for why?

He denies more or less and same for being a government funding, cia funding his operation, he denies having those funding sources, in general, from what have heard him saying , when defending he and the staff from attacks for charging for things and having advertising ...

tunein.com...

Your grammar is so messed up it makes it difficult to understand what you are saying. Seriously, I am not saying that to insult you, it is true though.

I would have no idea if Jones keeps his list of stations up to date or not. I have never found Jones show, so I have never listened to it. I also don't get the 100 stations you state from the list. Most are repeats. Also on that list are such as "infowars radio" - internet radio forms the bulk of the list. From the list you gave us, I count these as real stations (they have call letters): KTOX, KLRG, WFDM, WJML, WRSO, KOEW, KIXW, KEST, KLBJ. Ok, so he has NINE stations.

I go up and down the radio dial. I drive between two large cities. I have never found Jones or Rense on air. I can find a Rush Limbaugh. Not an Alex Jones. The point is, Jones makes jack # from advertisors paying for his radio work. You have to have real advertisers to make money on radio. Who are Jones advertisers? List a few of the biggies for us. General Motors? Proctor &Gamble?
Taylor Marsh has an internet radio show. Do you think she is able to make any money from it?
Rense claims he makes little money from radio. So how does Jones?
So where does Jones make his money from? Donations? How much do you donate?
Do you realize anyone can make a cable TV show - the question, what network is it on, who are the sponsors - my guess the unlisted sponsors are the CIA and/or the Mossad. No one else would pay for Jones crap.

People such as Jones create internet radio shows to give the impression they are Really Important People when they state they Have a Radio Show; when in reality they are not important.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

How in the hell did we get so off topic arguing about Alex Jones credibility and reporting... is that really what matters or does getting to the heart of the matter what should concern us...

Hope that was not intentional and a flagrant attempt to throw us off from the headliner of the thread, as sure we can rant about how suck arse lot of the talk show host and news reporters are, my question is name one who is better then Alex if this is going to be talk trash about alex for talking trash about the queen, as he does not like the UK ruling party, not the people, as he seems pretty open minded, little over protective of his country(CAN YOU BLAME HIM) at times and fighting the merge of the new world order...so sure those who support globalization and enslaving the people, sure not going to like his show, as he turns me off lot of times too and makes me nauseous, and sure I do that to some folks too.

You have to look at the source, so it is not off topic. If Ronald Reagan stated the Queen was a bloated parasite, it would have more meaning than Alex Jones stating the Queen was a bloated parasite. Of course Alex Jones recognizes a bloated parasite when he sees one, as he is a bloated parasite himself.
Your grammar dude, you need to try harder.
Alex Jones fighting the new world order? LMFAO.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matt1951

tunein.com...

Your grammar is so messed up it makes it difficult to understand what you are saying. Seriously, I am not saying that to insult you, it is true though.

I would have no idea if Jones keeps his list of stations up to date or not. I have never found Jones show, so I have never listened to it. I also don't get the 100 stations you state from the list. Most are repeats. Also on that list are such as "infowars radio" - internet radio forms the bulk of the list. From the list you gave us, I count these as real stations (they have call letters): KTOX, KLRG, WFDM, WJML, WRSO, KOEW, KIXW, KEST, KLBJ. Ok, so he has NINE stations.

I go up and down the radio dial. I drive between two large cities. I have never found Jones or Rense on air. I can find a Rush Limbaugh. Not an Alex Jones. The point is, Jones makes jack # from advertisors paying for his radio work. You have to have real advertisers to make money on radio. Who are Jones advertisers? List a few of the biggies for us. General Motors? Proctor &Gamble?
Taylor Marsh has an internet radio show. Do you think she is able to make any money from it?
Rense claims he makes little money from radio. So how does Jones?
So where does Jones make his money from? Donations? How much do you donate?
Do you realize anyone can make a cable TV show - the question, what network is it on, who are the sponsors - my guess the unlisted sponsors are the CIA and/or the Mossad. No one else would pay for Jones crap.

People such as Jones create internet radio shows to give the impression they are Really Important People when they state they Have a Radio Show; when in reality they are not important.

Read first paragraph and could not resist comment on it alone...

Did you intend that to be a question and ended it with a period or is that another boo boo...?

Will respond to rest, when feel like it, as words was looking from, from you, was one a mature person would understand and most children, as to what makes a man or not.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

my point is how religion has been used as tool in so many cultures and while I am not atheist and more agnostic and belief in something going on around here, lot more powerful then we are at the moment, and we are for sure not the most intelligent species in the universe is not hard to fathom and call "it" God and define it as spirit is fine here...just telling everyone you got to worship me to live forever or live in hell forever if you don't, is just not a religion I can support, and you could call me christ or jesus and still not going to believe that one, anymore than just to mention a few church of Scientology mormonism, christianity, and others, as I do believe if one believes in something it can be manifested

To say God made the bible and then changed it later on, sounds too much like the "adjustment burea" and as belief via hypnosis and mind control, is very simple, especially when ones faith, is based upon such beliefs, from day one and spliced into the dna of existence...be it real or imagined, still works and serves it purpose to someone or entity, call it master, creator, queen, lord or anything desired...very, very effective and efficient tool of the trade of humanity, no matter what the religion is...agreeing on the belief, is what we have in common and disagreeing on interpretations and laws that were written by man inspired by gods is sure something everyone knows it not new.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join