It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Elizabeth Is A Bloated Parasite by Infowars.com

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lannister

Originally posted by alldaylong

Originally posted by Lannister

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by Lannister

I'm actually interested to know how long this institution can go on. Next we have Charles, then Will and Kate, Then their offspring and so on.

Maybe it's time to give another family a chance. Unless you think the Royal bloodline is superior.

I believe the last time it changed was when the French (Normans) took the throne by force in 1066. Since then it's been nothing but inbreeding and... well, "off with his head" until current date. That's really the extend of my British knowledge. Curious though, if it is just horse and pony, why not give another family a chance? Could make a reality tv show of it? "Who wants to be a monarch"?

The Normans where Scandinavians not French.

en.wikipedia.org...

Oh come on. Where was Normandy? Where is France? Call it what you want. The French won a war. Let it go.

Actually, he is right.The Normans were Norse, hence the name. They also spread as far as Italy and Constantinople. It is one of the reasons they came for the Crown, as it allowed them to elvate themselves up to the same level as the King of France and not pay homage.

Also, Queeny is a direct descendant of Harold of Godwin, but by your own admission your British history sucks so I won't be surprised if this means nothing to you.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by Freeborn

Scotland could easily be rich with its massive oil and gas reserves then.

Massive? Depending on which particular method you use to define the border, 30-50% of the fields sit in "English" waters. At any rate, production is declining in Scottish fields, whereas English fields are coming on stream and we also have huge gas reserves inland which are being tapped now.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Physic

Braveheart is factually wrong on pretty much every point it makes.It is no secret Mel Gibson hates the English. Just watch "Patriot" for more of his rubbish.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Just watched mad max again for old time sakes and will see about Patriot, think watched it last year again

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Physic

I think Alex Jones is a bit of a goofball, but he has his moments. I also think any person who rules any population, whom wasn't elected by the people, is a dictator at best and a "bloated parasite" at worst. I don't see how the queen is exempt from this rule. In any case, I'm from Australia and all I can say is that over here, no one under the age of 60 really gives a f#.

"After 60 years on the throne she has proved the value of the monarchy in uniting the nation [and] she has seen the people of this country grow incomparably richer, healthier and (arguably) happier than they were in 1952." www.telegraph.co.uk...

I don't know of a single British citizen who would agree with that statement, and I've met quite a few. I don't think I could call her much more than an elitist PR lady with considerable (dangerous) social influence. I think it's ridiculous that we still have monarchical systems in the 21st century in western nations. It's an out-dated and flawed traditional system that has been used well past its use-by date. Anyone who disagrees must be very naive, and I challenge them to come up with a good reason why we should still have Kings and Queens on modern earth without sounding like a blood-thirsty totalitarian fascist!
edit on 19/6/2012 by TheAnarchist because: ~

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Physic

My comment regarding the Opium Wars was in response to this: "Sure,There is evidence of the Queen financial hands in drugs. Have you forgotten the opium war against China?" which was a comment made by Ludwig in which he seems to want to implicate the Queen in the Opium Wars which took place before she was even born!
I don't see the connect between his assertion that the Queen having a financial hand in drugs, which I don't quite believe, and the Opium Wars!

It appears that he would like to blame her for every evil ever committed by any member of any Royal Family.

Am I to blame if my Fathers Great Grandfather committed some form of crime? I hope not because if I were to blame we would ALL BE GUILTY of crimes we know nothing about!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

www.thirdworldtraveler.com...

Yep, there is evidence that your thug queen is a drug dealer mafia.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

So you stole Scotland's oil and now plan to kick the scots out after exhausting their oil.Cunning plans the british thug monarchy makes.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

This:

reply to post by Flavian

shop.hauntedcuriosities.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

No need to deny truths.Get off the medication and flouride ,Flavian

Actually it was two bodies.One latvian and other american.

And I do not believe the british drug dealer queen .
edit on 20-6-2012 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by JamesMc82

Never, I was born British, in Northern Rhodesia before independence, and am a royalist and proud of it! Not British anymore due to independence but am mighty proud of my heritage, both of my paternal grandparents were British!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

Oh no "The queen has bunkers" For why? For what? Is she the only person on the planet to have a bunker or is she just the target of all this hate that is being spewed on this thread?

There are many many people who have bunkers, why single her out?
edit on 20/6/12 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

Because the monarchy are a bunch of genocidal maniacs and the world's largest drug dealers.
edit on 20-6-2012 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Hope you aren't feeling too hungover this morning? Congratulations on a great win! Top of their group!! Excellent!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

So let me get this right, it's not ok to call the Queen a bloated parasite, but it is ok for you to call Alex Jones a "fat piece of $h!7" as you so eloquently put it. Then you have the gall to advise others to "keep it cordial"? How bizarre.

Typical move of people from the island. During colonial times(today still) they kill(ed) people, but if the brits are(were) killed they make(made) a big fuss out of it. Nothing's changed.

And there's still the lobotomized brits, like some in this thread, on whom critical thinking and independent thought is lost. It'll take them GENERATIONS to ditch the programming that's been installed over the past hundreds of years, I wasn't joking when I said it's in their DNA.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

reply to post by wiser3

www.thirdworldtraveler.com...

Yep, there is evidence that your thug queen is a drug dealer mafia.

"Opium Wars" Those are the operative words. Early 1800's. As I said before, she is certainly looking good for someone who is nearing her 200th birthday!

Opium Wars? For christs sake!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

Oh No... the Scots are NOT being 'kicked' out of the United Kingdom

The Scots are exercising their own rights to vote in a referendum whether to stay in the

UK or not... the outcome has yet to be decided!

I personally intend to ignore any of your further posts which have no substance and simply

consist of inconsistant accusations without any basis and juvenile 'name calling'

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

Hope you aren't feeling too hungover this morning? Congratulations on a great win! Top of their group!! Excellent!

Lol, I'm fine - I'm a drinker not a drunkard, big difference, and rarely get hangovers.

Great night - but now the real hard work starts - Italy will be no easy opponents, but at our best I'm sure we can give anyone a hard game.

reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

One of the many things you and the rest of the anti-UK bigots consistently fail to recognise and acknowledge is that The Union was instigated at the request of the Scots when King James VI of Scotland ascended the English throne.
Scotland, along with the other constituent nations of The Union, have voluntarily played a full and active role in the development of The Union, it's empire and subsequently The Commonwealth.

Now Scotland is exercising it's right of Self-Determination, (something quite hypocritically you would all deny The Falkland Islanders), in a referendum on independance.

The choice is Scotland's and there's alone - what you, I or anyone else not entitled to vote thinks is ultimately irrelevant.

Scotland are not being expelled from The Union and I'm sure most Scots would actually be offended by your suggestion - but then again, you don't seem to give a toss about who you offend as long as you are spewing your hatred.

As I mentioned before, and another thing you and your fellow bigots conveniently ignored, Alex Salmond, the Scottish Nationalist Party leader and head of the Scottish independance movement recently stated that if Scotland do vote for independance then they wish to retain Liz as Head Of State and Queen Of Scotland.
Now if the monarchy had been so evil and exploited the Scots etc to the extent you allege surely they would take the opportunity to rid themselves of her - wonder why they won't be?

As I stated in my first post in this thread, this is nothing but an excuse and for a UK hatefest and a vehicle for anti-UK bigotry.

Deny ignorance - more like wallow in it.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

So you stole Scotland's oil and now plan to kick the scots out after exhausting their oil.Cunning plans the british thug monarchy makes.

I'm sorry, Ludwig I would click the ignore button to cut out your ridiculous nonsense but ATS no longer gives me that option.

First of all, the oil is off coast and it is not all in areas that are aligned with Scotland. This means that part of the oil is within English territory. Secondly, who is kicking Scotland out, what kind of rubbish are you talking there? Thirdly, Scotland is part of Great Britain so wouldn't Scotland be complicit by your idiot logic?

I can't believe I've wasted 20 seconds of my life responding to your constant trolling, more fool me.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
26 pages!!

How many people actually care about what Alex Jones says? The guy has made a lot of money from spouting off rubbish for the sake of being controversial for nothing more than to make himself a nice bit of money, that's it, he doesn't care about anyone else and could not careless about what the government in the US or the queen in the UK or anyone else is doing to screw over the masses, unless it relates to getting more money and/or publicity.

I'm not going to get in to the debate, because there is no debate to had with anything that this guy says. It should be taken as opinion and fiction and nothing more.

The guy represents nobody, his views are his own, just as his bank balance is. Don't argue over anything this idiot says, its just not worth it. He is just as bad as the people he claims to be against.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
All this thread really shows is how ignorant some people are of British (and world) history, how ignorant they are of the status of the British Monarchy, and how they eagerly snap at every rotten morsel their beloved two-bit NWO/Iluminati lackey Alex Jones (a man with neary as much real influence in the world as a small pebble on Aldeburgh beach) throws at their feet.

No sane person could ever take this thread seriously.
edit on 20-6-2012 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join