It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd conversation left me thinking...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
ok this is my first ever thread so please excuse the sloppiness of it haha.

For a little background I work at a gas station, have for almost two years now and yeah you meet some weird people working this job. We are attached to a grocery store and people can use a card when they get groceries and spending a curtine amount of money will give you money off gallons of gas.

So last night i was working the night shift and this man and his wife were having troubles with their card, so i went outside to help them because i'm a nice guy (and its my job) what started to be a normal every day thing turned a little weird, this man then asked what was on my knuckles. i have them tattoo'd and it says "Live Free" so i showed him and his face light up and he said that was the most important message anyone could give. Which was the point where he asked if we could have a talk and i said sure. He went on to ask me if i knew about the NDAA bill the US government passed stating any American can be looked at as a terroist at anytime, as well as them being able to declaire marshall law at anytime (ok you guys know all the details lol) I told him i knew about this and have been looking into it, he stressed to me the importance of it, "its not something to overlook" as he put it. These people had a very odd vibe to me, he went on to asking me things but it was almost like he already knew what i was going to tell him. He somehow got me on the military, which is when i told him i used to be in and he finished my sentence "but you didnt agree with how they killed individualism and polluted the waters" i was a little shocked, it was the first time someone has ever done that. He then told me all about myself by just asking when my birthday was. "ah yes a taurus, let me guess, you're drivin by the material universe. its not some spiritual thing that guides you through life, its the here and now" which is just how i am.

Now by this point i was wondering why his wife was just silent through the whole thing, she just smiled at me. Never really said much it was just him doing the talking. He knew i had been divorced, said that the way i handled it was very adult, unlike how most people my age would have handled it. Said my son knows he has a great father and to never think any different, At this moment the man and his wife went back in the station to pay for their gas. i sat back and lit up a smoke. kinda taking in all this info that was dumped about me that i really don't think the average people would just know. When he came out, he then asked if he could smoke with me which i said yes. this is the point where his wife started talking. she told me i had a very good energy to me, i was a very loving person that generally cared about the people on earth. He added his two cents in telling me i was focused, that no matter what i set out to complete on this earth i would. i thanked them for the conversation saying that i never had that happen with anyone in my time working at the gas station. I then told them to come back sometime and talk some more thats when the man smiled and said "oh you'll never see me again" this was the point that got me really thinking....they had Illinois plates..using a card that you can only use around here...the rest of the stores all over our state have no gas stations with them.

now i am not a religious person, i have seen some threads about angels that seem similar to what i just said (i.e. them knowing alot about the person they are talking to) They have VERY fimilar faces like i have seen them somewhere before. When this was over i had a very good feeling come over me, almost a peaceful feeling. I can't get it out of my mind. They might of just been very nice people, and if so i do hope to run into more people like them on my time here. i would just like to know what you guys think? just normal nice people, or is it something more? the guy i was working with at the time doesn't believe in any of this kinda stuff (your normal American) and he even found this to be odd...hmmm i can't say but would love to hear anyones Two Cents

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by johnnycashed

That was a cool story...did you happen to get his name off his card? Google him if you did.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by type0civ

he gave me his name which was Bill

the cards you just scan them at the pumps here and it lowers your gas price.

like i said the weird thing was how fimilar they looked, like i have seen them here before. but that wouldnt explain his "you'll never see me again" comment

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I'm inclined to think they've been there before but are leaving the area....but I would like to think of something more exotic such as Jason Bourne.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I have always been a person to listen to what the vibes of things are, and really listen to the voice in my head.. i think that is where you can get to know if something is real or not.
You should listen to yourself if you say there was a strong vibe coming from them.. I definitely think these werent just some random couple.. I think it was something more than that.. i dont know what.. could be ETs, angels.. something like that.
But what i really want to say is listen to your mind.. your gut feeling.. If it didnt seem like a normal visit by random people.. then it wasnt!
And if they gave you a good feeling afterwards then it must have been a positive visit.. and they must have been good people.
I have read other stories of people meeting a random person and they have a conversation with them and its like that person knows all about them, or gets inside their head.. and something about the person seems different, like their not just a regular person.
I find it very interesting!
I kind of want it to happen to me now
haha

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by type0civ

right i would love this to be something more than just nice people too lol.

that could very well be the reason, but he did also mention he was quitting smoking on the 24th since illinois was bumping the price up 1.00...so maybe just moving out of the area.

either way they did open me up to more thinking about this life.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I have to ask: "Was this the guy (or similar) to the guy you talked to?"

Just Curious

I really enjoyed reading your story. For what it's worth, I believe you. Although this is the second experience of this nature that I've seen in the past 2 weeks.

Keep on reporting, Love to hear about it
edit on 17-6-2012 by GodHatesUsAll because: additional text

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by willrush

its definetly something that seems surreal. like i wanted to stop him and be like how do you know that? he told me he knew i wasnt spiritual, and never seemed to press that on me which makes me think he wasnt some angel. They just had so much intrest in what i said, even tho he already knew what i was going to say. I'll never forget their faces tho, so if i do ever see them in the randomness of life i will know to walk right up to them and say hello lol

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GodHatesUsAll

the man i talked to was more aged, with grey hair. Wore glasses and had on a Hawiian T Shirt lol i would say "hippy" but he may have just been way laid back

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodHatesUsAll

I really enjoyed reading your story. For what it's worth, I believe you. Although this is the second experience of this nature that I've seen in the past 2 weeks.

yes i understand how poeple would find this weird. i read that one too but it was before i started posting on here. Its why i brought this out to light here, i'm not saying they are angels or ETS for all i know they were just nice people just found the type of conversation odd and wanted to know what other people thought about it! thanks for your interest!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
the man noticed your tattoo which triggered him to start a conversation with you. he identified you, based on your tattoo, as a person who might be receptive to talking about some of the things that were running through his mind at the time, which probably have to do with his and his partners' current situation in life and the overall current socio-economic atmosphere.

its not that weird really, simple synchronicity.
edit on 17-6-2012 by Qi Maker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Qi Maker

this was my first thought on the subject too, with Live Free on my hands for the world to see you could quickly assume i know alot and disagree alot with our government but the way he knew everything before i would tell him. Half way into the convo he said "now did you get that done before or after the military" without me even mentioning i was ever in the service which sparked the part i said why i got myself kicked out. thats why i came here with it, none the less it was a very awesome expirence. Thanks for your interest in it, i will keep that in mind.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

"ah yes a taurus, let me guess, you're drivin by the material universe. its not some spiritual thing that guides you through life, its the here and now" which is just how i am.

Well, it's not very mystical to know about astrology - it's very easy to know, and I think common knowledge, that Tauruses, like all 'earth signs' are the most materialistic individuals of the 12. Though of course you were probably only talking about the sun signs - but I will leave that for now.

What bothers me about your statement (about the alleged man's alleged statement) is that you are somehow implying that spirituality doesn't happen in "here and now".

NOTHING is more spiritual than 'here and now', ask any Zen master.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

but that wouldnt explain his "you'll never see me again" comment

They are on the run? Or angels. Or angels on the run?

I read a post earlier today that talked about angels are traveling this country from shore to shore determining if we are worth saving. Like in the time of Lot? Sodom and Gomorrah? If I can find it, I'll bring it.

Lot did not recognize them at first either. Who knows?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Should of snapped a pic with them or gotten their license plate numbers or asked for a gift to remember them by.....something at least

Very nice story nonetheless, by the way I hope I get to experience something like this

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
There are a lot of folks that are very perceptive out there as well. They can gain a lot of informatin from simple questions and conversations. Not saying that's what it was, but it's possible.

I guess the big thing to remember is the good feeling you had about it and whether it can affect what you do now. Did it inspire you to change anything or think differently about anything? Life isn't about what happens to us as much as it is about how we react.

Sounds like it was a good, positive experience.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Thank you for.sharing this awesome experience. I would say, whatever you think it is, that's what it was.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
There is almost nothing better than a feel good story. Thanks for sharing it!

I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason, and every person we cross paths with was for another reason as well. You may never know the specifics of this, or understand why it occurred, but rest assured that it doesn't mean it won't have an impact on your life in some form or another.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Very interesting story!

I have had something similar like this happen a few times too, and I believe encounters like this are to be paid attention to... dig deep and figure out what the real reason could have been..

Its not everyday we get such and unique and unexpected meetings.

edit on 18-6-2012 by Isabelx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Wonderful story mate, sounds as if you truly felt like you were "seen" by these people, that they validated your intelligence and competence.

With so many people in a rush, so many people that get their gas, goods and go, never seeing you for the well informed man you are, this was a breath of fresh awareness.

Good for you!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join