It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symbolism hidden in plain sight

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Hello Ats,

Does the elite really control the media?

This is similar to my Monarch Programming thread, there will be alot of symbolism, but this time not just in the music industry, the Question is, Evidence or Coincidence?
Symbolism is spread out across every type of media.. I guess the elite, if they wanted to keep us under control then this would be the best way to do it?

Another question i ask is that, Why are these 'Clues' scattered every where? Is it to let us know that they are in charge? Or is there a deeper meaning behind it all? Mind control?

Its not just in the music industry, its all over the place!

We're going to look at;
Symbolism in Cartoons
Symbolism in Games
Symbolism in Music
Symbolism in Movies/tv programs
And finally the difference between real talent opposed to the mainstream talent we have today.

First, Symbolism in Cartoons

Get them while they are young, eh?

Moving onto Video games

Call of duty Modern warfare 2 emblems

1. Devil hand sign
2. Devil
3. Smart advertising - Looks like pepsi?
4. Skull & bones - Represents secret society
5. Skull & bones - " " "
6. Clearly a Pyramid with the all seeing eye
7. Smart advertising - Looks like Burgerking?
8. Another Pyramid with the all seeing eye

Cod Black ops

La Noire

Music time!

Check my other thread "Monarch programming" to see some coincidences in the music industry.

You need to watch this one..

Movies/tv programs

Last thing here is a good example of a well known music artist compared to a not well known artist.

Lil wayne(Mainstream rapper) vs Hyperaptive(Non-mainstream rapper)

Look at the difference of talent.

Lil wayne

Hyperaptive

Hyperaptive is a lyrical genius, where as lil wayne's lyrics are pathetic, Hyperaptive should be well known not lil wayne. But is there a reason that crappy music is more well known than some non-mainstream artists?
Dont get me wrong not every mainstream artist is talentless, there are quite alot there with loads of talent, for example Jessie J, her voice is amazing.

Every where i look now i find it symbolism
I find it really strange that everytype of media have the same sort of symbolism in them. Surely it must be one organisation that is behind these clues?
Or maybe they are all coincidences?
Personally i think its highly unlikely that these are coincidences, theres just too much of it.

Anyway thats me done here, i will leave you with a little Illuminati Rap

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
All this shows me is that people aren't being very creative. These symbols and 'signs' are everywhere - is it because the Illuminati wants them there, or maybe, just maybe, it's because people are too lazy to come up with something new and cool-looking so just re-hash the same old crap?

Also, these symbols seem to garner attention - exactly what entertainment businesses want to do; keep us occupied.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The symbols are all part of pop-culture. Either they're there as a result of pop-culture or they're popular in pop-culture because of being there. The ones that cause the popularity are the ones that would most likely be the result of some group influencing them to be there. The others are just because that's something everybody knows, so they put it in to give people something to relate to.

It may also be in a negative sense, then it would be by the people who are against what the symbol stands for. If it's negative, it turns people against that group. That's part of the disinformation started decades ago to confuse us enough to let them get away with what they're doing.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ephio

You obviously consume a lot of mass media, how is it that you aren't an MK-Ultra slave yet?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha
reply to post by Ephio

You obviously consume a lot of mass media, how is it that you aren't an MK-Ultra slave yet?
He is. Why else would he be compelled to fill ATS with such rubbish?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
While I do believe the symbolism is real and valid from a historic point of view.
I think mainly its implementation in medias like TV, WEB and Games are from a marketing perspective.
Every time there is just a little eye of providence, pyramid or something resembling a symbol, the communities rise to point out the obvious NWO Illuminati global conspiracy. This is good, cheap and effective marketing. You cannot buy this sort of marketing for money. This is the main reason I think they are doing it, it flat out sells more copies.

From an esoteric point of view, it would make no sense to saturate our senses with their symbolism, because it really only holds any power over us, if we are not aware of it. (i.e. it is working on the subconscious level)
edit on 18-6-2012 by Schrödinger because: sought changed to sort!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Ephio

I have a question for you. How has the symbolism you just linked affect you personally?
Has it made you angry? has it made you happy? Has it made you scared?

I am very curious as to what affect this might have on people. I don't watch enough or the right TV to have seen all this. I think the Mainstream Media can control public opinion by all the reports the news does and how they do it, but I am curious on this.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Ephio

I think pop culture doesn't realize they are using symbolism or intend to.

The reason for symbols for transferring information and knowledge is two-fold.

First, symbols are universal. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. A symbol is usually nothing more than a pictorial representation of an idea.

Think, for a moment, about an image of the World Trade Center being attacked in your mind. Even though no words were used to describe the moment if you showed that picture to 1,000 different people I would bet the majority of them would feel the same ideas or emotions.

Words are VERY limited ways of communicating. Music and mathematics are two symbolic ways to communicate information between people that otherwise don't speak the same language. The masterful playing of a Mozart piece has the same emotional impact today at your local philharmonic as it might have had years ago when Mozart played it for an audience.

Second, symbols are a way to encode (and yes, conceal) information that you only want to give to a select group of individuals. It works like modern encryption. Ideas like humanism, illuminism, freedom, equality, etc. have been very dangerous down through the ages and groups that taught them have had to go into hiding many times.

In order to preserve the knowledge they tied it to these universal symbols so that the knowledge might be preserved discreetly and in the open.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by no1smootha
reply to post by Ephio

He is. Why else would he be compelled to fill ATS with such rubbish?

Nice to see you filling my thread with complete rubbish.

Where is your proof that it is rubbish?
Come on this is ats, dont make useless stupid statements with no evidence to back yourself up.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Hmm, good question.
Hard one to answer, it hasn't made me scared but it confuses me, as some people said, maybe it's there to attract our attention and make us watch/play their product more.

@emsed1
Good post mate, maybe they do not intend to put them there
edit on 18-6-2012 by Ephio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Schrödinger

That's a very good point mate, excellent post!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ephio

I have been seeing the threads about this kind of stuff for years, and it's very obvious that the symbolism is there. But I looked at it. I even looked twice. And to the best of my knowledge, I have yet to purchase a copy of Catcher in the Rye, or killed any high ranking government official. I, like you, am left a bit confused, but then again, since my life has not changed by seeing the symbols, I just go on my way. I would much rather admire old architecture with symbols in it. Not for the shock value, but for the craftsmanship and beauty.

If you find out what these things are supposed to do, please let me know. I had heard they will turn you into a nerd, but I think most of us were heading in that direction before they symbols.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ephio

I mean your quendry is a little more complicated then saying we are all controlled by mysterious symbols, sure certin cabals do use symbology after applying other mind control tricks to keep the person under there control in certin instances.

But there's different layers to the whole thing like for instance in the one video it suggests that Michael Jackson was killed on purpose because he owned half of Sony music, i have no doubt that in the past some musicians have been killed on purpose to crank up there sales on there back catalogs, i don't think every musican has suffered this fate but it's happen, heck every trick in the book has happen.

But the Cabals are interlinked some times not directly but through a connect the dot type scenario and the symbols i don't think are for mass mind control on the public, just certin people they chose, they have other type of tactics for mass mind control in general like simply TV for one, which i am guilty of watching.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
You can bet the subliminal messaging has an effect on youngsters. Years ago my 5 year old little sister started going around talking all about the devil and how he was a cool guy,Our whole family couldn't understand where in the world she was getting this from' We were regular Church folks.
My mother asked my sister where she is seeing the devil and why he she thinks he's cool. My sister replied "I see him on the cartoons - he's the cool guy that lets everyone do fun things" It hit me right away - I remembered watching that crap when I was a kid' The stuff like - The little devil sitting on a kids shoulder telling him its ok to be naughty then beating the little angel on the other shoulder,There was this one cartoon called 'Cow and chicken' that I watched as a kid which referenced the devil constantly and made him out as this funny even friendly being. It's SICK. Our international Satanic Anti-Christ leaders are trying to condition people and its working on some,sadly.

Remember on 9/11 when the Satan figure and face showed up in the smoke at the towers? There was no denying that - clear as day. I believe the elites want a Satanic New World Order. I've looked into this quite a bit and that's where the evidence leads me. Not saying it's fact but I honestly believe that's their plan...

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Foley03a4

Foley I think you may be overlooking that Satanism is a benevolent organization. Satan donates a lot of money every year to charity and he even has his own children's hospitals where kids are always welcome. Those people who say he's bad are just LEFT WING CRACKERJACK FUNDAMENTALISTS

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Ephio

There are suvertly implanted indoctrination from birth reinforced by the sheer amout of copious amouts of deviant sideshow of misdirection. leading all whom follow into the world for self-gratification. that causes us to reflect that indoctrination......SEGMENTATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION .

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
As there doesn't seem to be a plain "symbolism" thread (it's always connected to something - video games, a certain company or movie, etc.), I am posting this here.

Look at this logo of "Virtual Global Taskforce", that supposedly IRC servers support (seems surreal, doesn't it?)..

And tell me, could it BE any more masonic?

There's the pyramid, the all-seeing eye, and the SUN in the middle of the eye! Three symbols packed into one!

And no one seems to notice/mind.. I bumped into this when I was trying to find working undernet servers, as my search lead me here:

servers.undernet.org...

It states:

"VGT is an international alliance of law enforcement agencies working together to make the Internet a safer place; to identify, locate and help children at risk; and to hold perpetrators appropriately to account.

For more information please visit www.virtualglobaltaskforce.com..."

This sounds like using children to destroy freedom, like always. I am not surprised, but I am a bit horrified that this kind of attempts are going on all over the place. What happened to servers just being servers? Now a server SUPPORTS a dogmatic freedom-killer? No children can be hurt via text, can they? Besides, it's the parents' responsibility anyway, what to let their children do or not. Good parents don't give their children anything dangerous, like poison, guns or drugs - so why would they let them experience any "harmful" computer experiences? (Seeing cruel violence can be traumatic, but I don't see how IRC could ever really harm anyone - if someone is saying something you don't like, you can use the "ignore"-command or leave the channel etc. And as I said, parents should be monitoring their children's activities anyway)

Why do people just let this happen, always using "What about the children!" as a pretext? I bet the people who designed that logo and work for that corporation (or whatever it is), are way more harmful to children than anything else in existence anyway.

I wish there was a good thread where all kinds of masonic symbolism could be dumped. Then we could step back and take a good look at what this world has come to. But now, it's a bit chaotic and messy.

I don't really have a strong point about any of this, I just wanted to basically raport another disturbing masonic symbolism associated with disturbing attempt to destroy freedom. How can a SERVER support this kind of corporation anyway? Oh, I see - by conforming to their standards of spying on IRC'ers and reporting back to them, or whatnot. Sheesh, what a world, what a fúcked up world.

Btw, is there any way to embed images to posts anymore? There was some kind of uploading option somewhere, if I remember correctly.. though I remember being able to embed images into posts, but now it just brings a picture saying "Link to external image", which makes things more convoluted. I'd like for everyone to immediately see the image I am talking about, but now they have to separately click before they can see it.. it's not as visual and intuitive that way.
edit on 25-9-2012 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

I have been seeing the threads about this kind of stuff for years, and it's very obvious that the symbolism is there. But I looked at it. I even looked twice.

Like Sat.. uh, Santa, who checks his list twice?

And to the best of my knowledge, I have yet to purchase a copy of Catcher in the Rye, or killed any high ranking government official.

To the best of your knowledge? You can't be more sure than that? By listing those two things, you are excluding all the other possibilities, though. Are you sure the symbols have not affected your worldview? I mean, LOOK AT YOUR AVATAR. It's pretty darn masonic.

I, like you, am left a bit confused, but then again, since my life has not changed by seeing the symbols, I just go on my way.

How do you know it hasn't? How do you know what you life would have been without them?

Then again, I think your post isn't sincere, because.. well, look at your avatar.

I would much rather admire old architecture with symbols in it. Not for the shock value, but for the craftsmanship and beauty.

So you think nothing can be beautiful without adding masonic symbols/symbolism in it? This speaks volumes for your world view, and how the symbols certainly have affected you. So you think masonic symbols have a shock value, and that's beautiful to you.

Your statement wouldn't make much sense, except to show to your fellow masons that you are one of the gang. Architecture with symbols? How do the symbols improve the beauty or the craftsmanship? Why can't there be beauty IN craftsmanship?

If you find out what these things are supposed to do, please let me know. I had heard they will turn you into a nerd, but I think most of us were heading in that direction before they symbols.

Then the usual, predictable masonic whitewash and belittling of the effect of symbols in the end. Your post follows the typical formula - you start with a serious, sensible-sounding and believable statement, then you drift from that into blatant ridicule in the end - and veil it all in 'humor'.

You can't seriously be asking what symbols are supposed to do, can you? Apart from affecting the human consciousness to accept all that as normal, think about billions of people thinking about the same symbols - how powerful would those symbols become! Think about energy manipulation of the massive kind, think about ease to brainwash and mold people into your liking, think about merchandising, advertising, and all that corporate stuff that people lovingly and sheepishly embrace, being the slaves of the modern communistic-capitalistic fascism and oligarchy. Do you really need to be told these things?

A mere symbol can have a profound effect on your sub-conscious, and because people don't even know what sub-conscious really is, it's an easy target to manipulate. You may not realize that you like or love something BECAUSE you have been manipulated to like or love it -- and not because of your own, free decision. Otherwise it's quite the coincidence that SO many people seem to love the same, crazy stuff, like suddenly wearing black clothes instead of colorful ones, etc. (this started happening after the 80's)

You feel like you just like that stuff, but it's really the case of you being programmed to like that stuff. Of course YOU know about this, and are trying to belittle and whitewash it every chance you get, because you are a mason, and want to advance their evil agenda. Of course that's exactly what a mason would say - nothing in your post surprises me.

To pretend not to know the effect symbols have is to insult the intelligence of your readers. We are supposed to believe that you don't know about the effect, and that you are not affected. If that were true, you wouldn't be wearing masonic symbolism in your avatar, now would you?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ephio

The symbols aren't there to prove that TPTB run things. Pay strict attention to what information is being relayed to you at the time or in the segment that the symbols are being shown. It's typical conditioning in hypnosis. It has been proven that a person can be programmed to do/believe specific things when they see a symbol (pattern, person or object) and are given a suggestion. Hypnotic suggestion bypasses the conscious mind and zeros in on the subconscious mind which is very susceptible to influence (some more than others). When given a new suggestion that is within the bounds of a person's belief system, the subconscious mind accepts it literally as a new reality. So they break the mind with programming at a young age in many of these movies so that they become materialistic and want product that is featured. In the very first video (toy story 3) all the toys yell "GET NEW TOYS" or something along those lines and then you start to see/hear programming type language. All of this translates into more media as the child ages into adulthood maxing out their credit cards and becoming enslaved to a system of debt. Where the programming is taking place other than enslaving themselves to this is their assured belief that what they are doing is PERFECTLY NORMAL!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Shoujikina

Um, well, I would reply to that, but you seem to be doing a fantastic job of putting words in my mouth, so you go ahead and answer for me.

Yea, I am a mason. I am also a father, an engineer, a dog owner, a beer maker, and a lover of fine foods. None of that affects how I see beauty either.

In the words of the great Sgt. Hulka, Lighten up Frances!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join