It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: US enlists Britain's help to stop ship 'carrying Russian attack helicopters' to Syria

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by victor7

Its their underground cities and cosmosphere platforms maybe.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The posturing continues
english.ahram.org.eg...

Text
Russia does 'not supply' attack helicopters to Syria: Ministry
United States Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Tuesday accused Russia of fuelling the violence by sending attack helicopters to Syria, which she said were "on the way" and would "escalate the conflict quite dramatically."

Her spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said Thursday that Russia was sending back "freshly refurbished" helicopters that had been under repairs for six months or more.

"The concern remains that they will be used for the exact same purpose that the current helicopters in Syria are being used and that is to kill civilians," Nuland said.

US President Barack Obama is to meet Russian President Vladimir Putin at next week's Group of 20 summit in Los Cabos, Mexico.

edit on 18-6-2012 by redneck13 because: m

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Someone correct me if I am wrong, but wouldn't the US or Britain stopping a Russian ship from delivering anything to Syria be considered an act of war?

I am very certain that if Egypt prevented a US ship from delivering military arms to Israel, it would be considered an act of war. So why is it that when the US does it, it's ok?

I have a much better solution for the US... Stay the hell out of it. It is none of our business. If we were not all wrapped up in Syrian politics right now, Russia would probably be in no hurry to deliver anything.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
Silly Russians, Only the US is allowed to sell arms to foreign counties.

The United States is headed for a record-breaking year for foreign military sales, thanks to Obama and a $29.4 billion sale of Boeing-made F-15 fighter jets to Saudi Arabia, according to Andrew Shapiro, assistant secretary of state for political-military affairs. So far in 2012, the United States has finalized sales totaling $50 billion and there are more than three months left in the fiscal year

www.de fensenews.com/article

edit on 18/6/12 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but wouldn't the US or Britain stopping a Russian ship from delivering anything to Syria be considered an act of war?

No you aren't wrong that's pretty much correct.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

War sucks! do not wish it on anyone.

On the positive note a prediction also says that Dec 21, 2012 humanity will reach a new spiritual awakening and the past will be forgotten as it will be pretty much meaningless. Less hope for such leap into the higher consciousness.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Guy's there's nothing to worry about, We have captain price, soap and roach on the job, Who dare's win's

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
You guys are so hopeless..

The truth is, Russia, China, America or Australia it really does not matter. The government of any country is not your friend and will never be. Russia is run by the same type of mobsters that America is run by the only difference is in their names.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
If Britain were to 'prevent' this ship from reaching Syria - how would they do so without physically attacking it? Surely they couldn't just get 'in the way'..?

Particularly if the UK forces actually strike the ship in question, this could be a game-changer.

Any clue on the locations of the ship - has it set sail already? What about the UK forces that would be called on to stop it? I'll have a look for maps now.

I had three or four dreams suggesting that Russia might initiate a major attack against the UK, to neutralise its ability to operate overseas. The most recent dream suggested a time-frame of between 18th June to 1st July.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
USA " Britain, Here Britain, heel boy, look I want you to go ahead and bite the bad guys for me and I'll be right behind you, Sick'em boy go get 'em, there IS a (made up) threat you'd better go deal with them"

Sorry got to say it.

Britain, BRITain, Jesus , BRITAIN, oh Jesus Christ, BRITAINNNNN.............
edit on 18/6/12 by DataWraith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Like you, I am always suspicious. But I would rather trust the people on the ground who are independently reporting that they are being attacked by Assad.

This is not all the BBC, CNN, SKY, there have been people filming what is happening in Syria and publishing it all over the web for months.

When I see footage of a mother screaming that Assad killed her children with mortar fire, I believe her over and above any sick media with a biased opinion.

The idea often raised on here that somehow an entire nation is being controlled by the CIA is, frankly, ridiculous! There are no doubt going to be national players in there somewhere, just as Russia is openly in there and playing their games too. This is about influencing something to go your way. But the resources needed for some massive operation like that are not in existence.

And even though there are outside players in there, it doesn't mean that Assad is not a crazy despot murdering his own people.

I hope we do stop this ship. Russia needs to be kicked in the ass one more time and reminded that they are not yet the global superpower. If they want to support a violent regime for their own benefit then they should expect to get slapped around the face for it.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

do you know that a good part of youtube videos are psyops? And the rebels have mortars too..

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Finally Putin exposes the United States for the War mongers they are. And I quote : NO Unipolar world!! KUDOS To PUTIN
And Do they have they means, You bet your ASS!
edit on 18-6-2012 by Mister1k because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Nothing is ever clear cut or apparent as indicated from the outside
If you watch the you tube vids on the violence, you will see al-Assad’s men with leather jackets
They are usually standing in a group of soldiers or police firing away at unarmed civilians.

ht tp://www.reuters.com/articl

Text
Bernard Valero, a spokesman for the French foreign ministry, said the "relentless repression of the regime, and in particular in the city of Homs" meant it was more necessary than ever for the United Nations to enforce Kofi Annan's failing peace plan.

France has called on the United Nations to invoke Chapter VII - which can authorize the use of force - to impose the plan brokered by international mediator Annan, including a widely ignored April 12 ceasefire agreement.

U.N. monitors say violence has been escalating rapidly in Syria, where peaceful protests were overtaken by an armed insurgency several months ago in response to Assad's crackdown on dissent.

In Geneva, U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights Navi Pillay said the government's use of heavy arms and shelling in populated areas could amount to war crimes, and called on the international community to act.

"I urge the international community to overcome its divisions and work to end the violence and human rights violations to which the people of Syria have been subjected," she said.

(Additional reporting by Steve Gutterman in Moscow, Tom Miles in Geneva and John Irish in Paris

[/ex

edit on 18-6-2012 by redneck13 because: m

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Mister1k

Russia and China are just as much a part of the nwo as all the other security council nations. NWO all over the place. I used to respect the former communist countries somewhat but not any more. They sold out to the luciferian masons.

The rich want war so they can depopulate in luciferian ritual style. The nukes dropped do NOT permanently destroy the ecosystem as some think. Billions killed within a few days at most and the rich go underneath to their bunkers who have stockpiled supplies to last for months if not years. Then they come out whenever it is safe and have a much easier time managing 1-2 bilion rather than 7 billion. The georgia guidestones is living testament to what they want. Search DUMBS to get a partial list of how many exist in most advanced countries...phil schneider said something like 200 in the USA alone. Yes russia and china have their own and probably iran too.

You guys are WORST than fools if you actually think russia, china, usa, britain israel, iran, syria hate each other. Please put down the kool aid and do some serious research before we hit the point of no return. Things keep escalating ON PURPOSE. Even albert pike knew and admitted to the three world wars and three is a very powerful masonic symbol: ie triangle, root of 6 and 9...666! This is 150 years ago for god's sake. People are getting played like a fiddle otherwise we would have been off this planet centuries ago and had established off-planet colonies, free energy or something close to that, ufo&alien disclosure, left wing governments, etc.

I can't really express myself properly with the terms and conditions of this site. They are too conservative for me! On youtube I really let people know what I think of them.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by victor7
Technically if the insurance cover of the ship is cancelled then it cannot travel via english channel. If so, then ship can take another route as simple as that.

US is trying very hard to find a reason to mess with others. That is not a good idea always.

Might not seem like it, but perhaps they have an Ace up the sleve that no one knows of? The US has always been sneaky that way. Me thinks they want to try out some new toys maybe?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

The world elite do not need nuclear weapons. It is far easier to kill people off with poisoned food and water and soft sterilization (reduced sperm counts which are a FACT) as well as bio weapon. The truth is we are being killed off right now but we are doing nothing about it.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

Putin is likely itching for this conflict as much as the US/UK.

No he is trying to stop a conflict. Syria is in the midsts of a regime change sponsored by the west

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
Syria is in the midsts of a regime change sponsored by the west

Yes because no one in Syria wants regime change.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I can't remember, that Call of Duty video game showing Assad getting killed....were there Russian helicopters in that video game?

Poor Russia's going to lose her only out of country Naval Base. With the whole world plotting against Russia.....she won't last much longer.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join