It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from Adelaide

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
g,day mate. welcome from another south australian. north of adelaide. i have been reading this site off and on for some years now. finally bit the bullit too. there used to be a song called. wake up my mind. i started to wake up in 1971. ok, so i am a deep thinker. origionally used by the men of the 6th and 7th divisions when refering to the men of the 9th division. meaning. took yer long enouth to make a decision to join up. ok who said. Where IS Adelaide. humbug i say, humbug. the only state CAPITAL of the only State of the Great South Land not started by convicts. that will arc up the bana benders, cornstalks, yarra yabbies, apple eaters, sand groppers and the territorians. funny, yanks used to think we were fairdinkum when we did this and would step back expecting a blue to start. always a good laugh. have to admit the weather here this time of the year is a mongrel. yer know, i do get more news here than the soap opera called channel 7, 9 or 10 news service. come to think of it you can chuck in the once very good abc news service as well. so mate, keep yer powder dry.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DaesDaemar

g,day mate. yer got that in one. his callsign is a dead give away. i have been watching this persons comments. wondered how long he would be able to contain himself before showing his true colours. there are those amongst us that are not us. they are the strangers amongst us, that always tell a half truth and surround it with a littany of lies, falsehoods and devisive comments with the sole intention of dividing us. classic psyops tactics. wonder who he works for. that mean little old wicked witch from the west,. (the greens sen. from nsw). maybe not. then maybe the far left of the labour or union movement. me thinks not. maybe from a building in canberra. it may even have a dead pine tree out the front painted white with a red tablecloth attached to the top. although one does have to wonder. pray tell, what would this persons fav. song be. no, it could not be ganggajang singing sounds of then. no, never. maybe waltzing matilda. no, wait i dont even like that song. i wonder if it is. wait for it dont anticipate. could it be (the east is red). although the name historically would imply something closer to the horst wessel.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DaesDaemar

g,day again. seems i left out half a word. when i first came back to fix wording i was too late for an edit/correction. should read banana benders not bana benders. hmm. seems there are a few of us crow eaters that visit this forum. so, me bethinks there are more searchers here in sa than i would have thought..

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by pronto
g,day mate. welcome from another south australian. north of adelaide. i have been reading this site off and on for some years now. finally bit the bullit too. there used to be a song called. wake up my mind. i started to wake up in 1971. ok, so i am a deep thinker. origionally used by the men of the 6th and 7th divisions when refering to the men of the 9th division. meaning. took yer long enouth to make a decision to join up. ok who said. Where IS Adelaide. humbug i say, humbug. the only state CAPITAL of the only State of the Great South Land not started by convicts. that will arc up the bana benders, cornstalks, yarra yabbies, apple eaters, sand groppers and the territorians. funny, yanks used to think we were fairdinkum when we did this and would step back expecting a blue to start. always a good laugh. have to admit the weather here this time of the year is a mongrel. yer know, i do get more news here than the soap opera called channel 7, 9 or 10 news service. come to think of it you can chuck in the once very good abc news service as well. so mate, keep yer powder dry.

Hahahaha ... I can just see the puzzled looks on our overseas members faces as they try to work out the above

"Strine" has got to be our 2nd unofficial language !
edit on 19/6/12 by tauristercus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by pronto

Yeah!!............I gree Wif Wot He Sayed!!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Sorry I haven't replied here, I have been quite busy in rl.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join