It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Doubt the Official "Story"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by kidtwist

Reheat, along with at least a dozen more are complete frauds, and it rankles me that we have been forced to treat them as though they are legitimate players in a most deadly game. Are we powerless over their deceit? Isn't aiding a criminal a criminal offense? This shouldn't be ignored, as they hinder our efforts to find the truth about that day. There must be some way to vet these imposters.

Providing a video of a model with detailed description which anyone can duplicate in their own homes for less than $50 is deceit?

The problem is we have TEN YEARS of FAILURE TO THINK!

Because if airliners could not do that then a hell of a lot of people claiming to be smart look pretty damned STUPID.

And if it is nothing but grade school physics the the Physicists with PhDs have a problem for not explaining it. All of this crap about "white papers" and "peer reviews" and the computer simulation from Purdue that contradicts the empirical data from the NIST. Very Intelligent!

psik

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwist

What did you actually think a 'truther' was?!

When used with scare quotes like here?

A liar about the events on 9/11....

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by psikeyhackr

Providing a video of a model with detailed description which anyone can duplicate in their own homes for less than $50 is deceit?

When you claim it models something about 9/11, yes it is deceit.

The problem is we have TEN YEARS of FAILURE TO THINK!

No, you have ten years of failure.

Because if airliners could not do that then a hell of a lot of people claiming to be smart look pretty damned STUPID.

But they can, and smart people have proved it. Not so smart people just don't understand the proof. Nothing to be ashamed of, not everyone can be the sharpest knife in the drawer.

And if it is nothing but grade school physics the the Physicists with PhDs have a problem for not explaining it.

The problem is, the events of 9/11 can't be explained to someone who, like you, has only a "grade school" understanding of phsyics.

All of this crap about "white papers" and "peer reviews" and the computer simulation from Purdue that contradicts the empirical data from the NIST. Very Intelligent!

That "crap" is science. Maybe someday you might understand it.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

Originally posted by waypastvne

There must be some way to vet these imposters.

What do you suggest. Dunking them in a pond till they drown or burning them at the stake ?

Educate yourself.

How the Judicial System Works

You go first.

Prove that you're genuine and not a shill to make "truthers" look ridiculous....

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Educate yourself.

That is not what Dillweed is advocating though. Is it ? Dillweed is PO ed because we are standing in the way of his Witch Hunt.

Why are standing in the way of the Witch Hunt ? Because it is the right thing to do.

Educate yourself.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by UltimateSkeptic1
The response ot 9/11 was to start two wars, and like you said, that still doesn't nothing to stop more 9/11 style bombings.

There's a logical fallacy here somewhere.

Correct, but the US response to 9/11 wasn't guided by logic - it was guided by bruised pride.

It's easy to point out in hindsight, a decade later, how illogical it was to get involved in a war in Afghanistan. It didn't feel so illogical in Sept 2001.

Just because it was illogical doesn't make it a conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kidtwist

You have been here long enough to have seen this before.... On 9/11/01, there were 14 fighters armed for combat to cover the continental United States. None of those 14 were part of the DCANG or the Marine squadron at Andrews. And yes, when the call came in, the 113th (DCANG) busted their backsides to get jets in the air...of which ONE had a partial load.of ammo for its cannon. The other pilots took off knowing their only way to stop another airliner was going to be to ram it and hope to survive long enough to eject.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat
reply to post by psikeyhackr

Fortunately, Physicists are smarter than you are. They understand a dynamic load versus a static load. Continually repeating yourself in nearly every thread is getting irritating. It is obviously an obsession that you probably need to seek help with...

I think your 4 years posting in the 9/11 forum 'Reheat' is a strange obsession, especially when you beleive the OS and are not researching the subject with a genuine motive, i.e. to piece together what really happened, not what we were told happened.

How in hades do you know how much research I've done and/or do? I know more than enough to know that your ideas are idiotic..

You are making judgements about Physicists being smarter than psikeyhackr, you have no way of gauging the intelligence of a large group of worldwide Physicists against someone who is annoymous on the internet! So to make that comment is pretty absurd!

I know enough to know that he doesn't have a clue about a static versus a dynamic load based on his comments in the post I replied to... That much is obvious. I'm quite sure that most PhD's know the difference, even educated laymen do, so you're wrong as usual.

Member 'psikeyhackr' knows enough about physics to determine what happened scientifically, through the information they present this is evident. You do not necessarily need to be a top level physicist to work out basic principles of physics.

He doesn't even indicate a basic level of knowledge that's credible and he keeps proving it... You're a poor judge.

There are people here, like yourself 'Reheat', that do not fully understand physics, but then try to argue against the obvious physics, that clearly prove the collpases were impossible without some kind of explosives.

Sure, you like to blow smoke. You do that quite well.. If explosives were obvious, why can't you prove it in nearly 11 years. All you can do is post tripe on Internet Forums and hope someone is foolish to listen to your ideas.

You are here day after day trying to discredit people like psikeyhackr, who know their stuff, and then you complain that you find it 'irratating' that psikeyhackr is standing by his scientific examinations!?!

The difference between what your hero advocates and science is profound. Not even close.

Why do you come back here day after day when you have no real motive to be here, and you find being here constantly irritating? Seem pretty strange behaviour to me?!

Since you believe in a lot of strange things why am I not surprised that you don't understand?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fluffaluffagous

What do you suggest. Dunking them in a pond till they drown or burning them at the stake ?

Educate yourself.

You go first.

Prove that you're genuine and not a shill to make "truthers" look ridiculous....

I don't have to prove sh**

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

We know, We've seen you prove it.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Educate yourself.

That is not what Dillweed is advocating though. Is it ? Dillweed is PO ed because we are standing in the way of his Witch Hunt.

Why are standing in the way of the Witch Hunt ? Because it is the right thing to do.

Educate yourself.

For some reason you think that investigating and hold accountable people who failed to do a job that tax payers are paying them to do. and because of these failures 3000 people are dead is a witch-hunt.
edit on 20-6-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

We know, We've seen you prove it.

Good

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Jump from holographic view to hyperdimensional view- You can see a whole bunch more and become a worthy opponent for the movers and shakers of the heavens and earth. Im talking regular helicopter flyovers and gang stalking surveillance worthy. Its actually quite entertaining.

Logic and science is flawed even when it is in super tip top game form. To stay at this level is to stay ignorant

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

For some reason you think that investigating and hold accountable people who failed to do a job that tax payers are paying them to do. and because of these failures 3000 people Are dead a witch-hunt.

The truth movement has accused many innocent people of murder and demanded they be punished. Yes, it's defiantly a Witch Hunt.

edit on 20-6-2012 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fluffaluffagous

Educate yourself.

You go first.

So then you're a guv shill, being paid to make "truthers" look ridiculous with your claims.

Nice admission....

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

For some reason you think that investigating and hold accountable people who failed to do a job that tax payers are paying them to do. and because of these failures 3000 people Are dead a witch-hunt.

The truth movement has accused many innocent people of murder and demanded they be punished. Yes, it's defiantly a Witch Hunt.

edit on 20-6-2012 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

Who do you think is innocent ?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Fluffaluffagous

So then you're a guv shill, being paid to make "truthers" look ridiculous with your claims. Nice admission....

I think you are confused.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Every one from Larry Silverstein to Mark Humphrey. It's a long list. Your Witch Hunt has touched many lives.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Fluffaluffagous

So then you're a guv shill, being paid to make "truthers" look ridiculous with your claims. Nice admission....

I think you are confused.

I'm not confused.

Many things I've seen claimed by you could EASILY be considered to be part of a disinfo campaign by guv agents.

There is no denying this.

But then I also suppose that by extending this hypothesis, ALL "truther" claims could be EASILY considered to be disinfo cuz they are all equally ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Every one from Larry Silverstein to Mark Humphrey. It's a long list. Your Witch Hunt has touched many lives.

How do you know that he is innocent? Don't you think that 3000 innocent people murdered deserves an investigation to find out whose failure or fault it was by interviewing everybody under oaths ?

Your excuses are very disturbing. It's like a drunk driver that killed somebody saying that he didn't know drinking and driving don't mix..

The government knew everything they needed to stop 9/11 but didn't . It's truly amazing that you would stand up for Silversien but not the people who just came to work on a Tuesday morning.

I think that every single person interviewed should have been subpoenaed to testify under oath in court. Lying under oath is a crime in this country. We already established that there was a lot of lying to the Commission going on regarding who knew what prior to 9/11. For example Condoleezza Rice said that the attack was a surprise. But in fact it was not a surprise at all. They just ignored all the warnings. So how is it a witch-hunt to demand accountability from these people who clearly are responsible for the "incompetence" which allowed the killing of so many innocent people?

Instead she got a promotion? for doing a good job in the first term? Explain it to me because I don't understand what it was that she did so good on her first job at the Bush white House ?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join