It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens when the new Iranian nuclear talks fail?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I hope you guys can help predict what will happen when the talks fail. With Iran's stance on continuing to enrich uranium and the west's stance of Iran stopping enrichment. I don't think either side is going to back down, and I think it will lead to an attack on Iran.

So, what happens when the talks fail?

Ahmadinejad has recently said he is getting out of politics soon. Who will be his successor?

edit on 6/17/2012 by SUICIDEHK45 because: stuff

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

I don't think it matter's if the talks fail or not, or if they are even enriching Plutonium Grade Uranium.
Like Saddam, I believe they want a Regime change Nukes or Not and will not stop until the Bombs start dropping.

They wanted a Regime change with Saddam and got it.
They wanted a Regime change with Libya and got it.
They want a Regime change with Syria and are working on it.
They want a Regime change with Iran and are working on it.

All part of the larger plan.
edit on 17-6-2012 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Ahmadinejad is nothing but a spokesman. The real power is the Ayatollah.

The west has no right to say anything about Iran enriching uranium.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Then it's back to the same old hub bub blustering. From all sides of the spectrum.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoctorMobius

Then it's back to the same old hub bub blustering. From all sides of the spectrum.

I don't know if Iran will be given any more "chances". I think if the new talks fail, Israel will drop the hammer, and start the bombing campaign. Just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

If the talks fail it will lead to only one thing...

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I hope your right. Somebody has to throw the first punch.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
If talks break down then there will be alot of saber-rattling on both sides as usual.

Then talks will begin once again probably after some concession or something.

Rinse and repeat as necessary.

Ahmadinejad is irrelevant. He's simply a mouthpiece for the Mullahs and the Ayatollah.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Israel calls for making Iran military threats more real

“Our position is that the international community needs to do three things for the talks to be successful,” an official said Sunday. “Make its demands crystal clear and tied to a clear timeline for implementation, ratchet up the economic and diplomatic pressure, and augment that pressure by making clear there is a credible military option.” The official, reflecting a position that has been percolating for weeks in Jerusalem, said there is a sense the Iranians are not yet convinced that when the US or others say that “all options are on the table,” they actually mean it.

www.jpost.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Simple....BOOM!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
It seems as if they aren't going very well so far judging by the "news" on it. I guess we will see after today.

Iran and world powers blamed each other on Tuesday for the lack of progress in talks on Tehran's nuclear program, which has dimmed hopes of a breakthrough to avert the threat of a new Middle East war.

On the second and final day of talks in Moscow, frustration mounted over the failure to move any closer to ending a decade of negotiations over Iranian work which the United States and its allies fear is designed for building nuclear weapons.

If talks collapse, nerves could grow on financial markets over the danger of higher oil prices and conflict in the Middle East because Israel has threatened to bomb Iranian nuclear sites if diplomacy fails to stop Tehran getting the bomb.

www.reuters.com...
edit on 6/19/2012 by SUICIDEHK45 because: add story

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45
I hope you guys can help predict what will happen when the talks fail. With Iran's stance on continuing to enrich uranium and the west's stance of Iran stopping enrichment. I don't think either side is going to back down, and I think it will lead to an attack on Iran.

So, what happens when the talks fail?

Ahmadinejad has recently said he is getting out of politics soon. Who will be his successor?

edit on 6/17/2012 by SUICIDEHK45 because: stuff

The NWO's endgame is a nuclear WWIII.

top topics

join