It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican conceals crashed UFO?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I doubt that it would be possible to sneak a space-craft into the vatican WITHOUT someone seeing it.Knoledge of ET probably,spaceship,no.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Designed by the same artist: The Carapace

What could they be hiding under the Lunelli family vineyards in Italy!!??

www.domusweb.it...

Great posts by azureskys previous page.

X.

edit on 18-6-2012 by Xoanon because: .

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Whether or not this is a symbol or something, I don't know. However, what the Vatican will tell you is that the inner ball represents Earth and the outer orb represents Christianity, and it states that Christianity is larger than Earth and surrounds it.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

It looks like the Hollow Earth theory to me, a Earth inside of the Earth... 2 worlds living within one another... Thats a very cool sculpture, I wish I had one of those puppies in my back yard to display

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
This guys work is very strange indeed. Though they all look really cool.

Here is another of his works, called "Forme del Mito"

This one has a mechanical pyramid and what looks like a spaceship rocket or something. The other two, i'm not sure, books or buildings?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The Vatican is Luciferian (abolisks/mummified popes like the egyptians/gold/diamonds/pearls/scarlet and purple/on seven hills/red dragons and so on...), they know fallen angels pose as aliens. That is why they are trying to decieve you. That is why their scientists keep pointing to the skies, saying God would accept all life in the universe. They are trying to cut out God. The Lord said to call no man father, the vatican makes you call their preacher Father. The Lord said keep the Sabbath holy, Luciferians sent you to churc h on sun-day to worship the sun. The Lord said no idolatry, go to a catholic church and before you even go in what do you see? Idols! In the beginning there was darkness, and then the Lord created light and the evening and the morning were the first day. The new day begins at sunset said the Lord! His abode is in the west. Luciferians hold the east sacred instead, from where the sun rises. Seen halos in the catholic church's idols and crosses? That is really the sun hidden in plain sight (this is a world of symbols) and they are misleading the masses into thinking they are worshipping the true Lord God, but they are not! And you've been had! So yes, ufos exists and have existed, except it is fallen angel technology and has always been. Believing the vatican is like believing anything NASA tells you even after you know that it was created by Nazi Wernher von Braun, which means you are believing him and everyone else in it with occult beliefs. That is why the pagan names and esotoric numbers in nasa - columbia, 13, 11, atlantis, apollo and so on. You've been had again! Be smart, not american book smart. Remember who it was re-wrote all the books used in schools and universities and under what intentions. The so-called fore-fathers were all masonic, which we all know is really a Luciferian doctrine. That is who the scientists ar as well, along with the creators of ALL the world reliegions. Remember, religion is man made and that is what gave them the opportunity to mislead everyone. The Vatican knows fallen angels are returning. World cultures know it too, except they have been fooled from the beginning into thinking they are star beings/ space brothers. Hollywood, the vatican, world governments conspire to make you not believe in fallen angels so you are fooled into thinking they are aliens when they return.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

There's a thread I saw on here yesterday about these sculptures found in different illuminati owned places.

I think the interpretation settled on was the NWO taking over the OWO.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl
reply to post by texasgirl

Got it to work. Check out this photo by same artist:

www.moaonline.org...

I wonder if there's any connection to the spheres?

TBH, it reminds me of some kind of weapon.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bex33
Is it the Hopi that believe earth will give birth to a new planet?
Looks like that to me.

A planet giving birth? Could it mean humans terraforming Mars?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Seems more probable that is a representation of the Duad being enclosed into the Monad to make a Triad or Unity (which is THE Monad). And the progression of closure, and in the places they are located is pretty interesting.

Look into the meaning of the Easter Egg and the cube (inside of the spheres).

Sphere within a sphere indeed!

Unity is not a bad thing.

Everything is a UFO around here.. face, palm.

edit: MerkabaMeditation, your avatar..hello!
edit on 18-6-2012 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AFewGoodWomen
reply to post by ThorsBrother

Uhgg. The reason the two look similar is because it's by the same artist. He has a few other commissions around the world. Take an art appreciation class.

How did this even become a thread? And how has it lasted this long? It's conjecture. Nothing more.

It is intriguing at least that this mystary orb, that looks like a crashed UFO to me, is placed at so many of the power centers around the world. Does it really not mean anyhing.? I don't personally buy that.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MollyMN

That's just it, I recently visited the Vatican and their museum is filled with their tresures from ancient Egypt, ancient Greece, ancient Rome, etc. I have no doubt that they have the logistics, storage space, and power to have alien crafts on storage. I'm against any kind of secrets, and just the idea of a secret archive is repugnant to me, the things in there belong to human kind.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09
I doubt that it would be possible to sneak a space-craft into the vatican WITHOUT someone seeing it.Knoledge of ET probably,spaceship,no.

It may have been there for hundreds of years, we have no knowledge of how long they have had alien artifacts, if hey indeed have any. Maybe this is something that the Templars found digging under the rRock in Jerusalem, we don't really know.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

To echo something that Mclaneinc brought up...you are expecting us to believe that the same organization that could not cover up their priests violating children has in their position an alien craft, yet we have not heard one thing about it?

The Vatican does not wield the power that Dan Brown ascribes it in poorly-written novels. If an alien craft were to crash, doubtful the Vatican would be the one to take it. Over the course of the Cold War and into the 21st Century, there are far more powerful entities that would take it, the United States, Soviet Union/Russia, China. Even predominately Catholic countries would want to win the favor of not the Vatican, but the above-named countries.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

That is really alien looking, like something from a sci-fi movie.

Video

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MerkabaMeditation

It's all wheels within wheels...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Jesus C...
NOTHING to see here folks!!!

This is a famous statue by a modern artist who has similar works all over the world.
I live in San Francisco, and there is a similar one at the De Young Museum.
Its made entirely out of copper.

Again, nothing to see here. Study Art History before you go claiming something is extraterrestrial.

Here ya go: Arnaldo Pomodoro
edit on 18-6-2012 by Aninonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl
Hi guys- This artist also made a sculpture called 'Disco Emergente' and it's in Greenwich Village, Colorado. But for the life of me I can't get the link of the photo to work here! Can someone do me a favor by looking it up and trying to post the link? I sure would appreciate it. It's another weird photo and it's of a disc-shaped object with the same deterioration!

Thanks!!!

Here ya go

DISCO EMERGENTE By Arnaldo Pomodoro

ETA
Sorry, I didn't realize it was already added above by another poster.
edit on 6/18/12 by hathorschild because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09

Right, so only the elite may have underground bunkers, makes perfect sense...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker
edit: MerkabaMeditation, your avatar..hello!
edit on 18-6-2012 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

Interesting input.

There is a thread about my strange avatar here, your input is appreciated:
ATS: EBE logo

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join