It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican conceals crashed UFO?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
If anyone has gotten their hands on crashed alien crafts, the Vatican with all their power is a prime candidate. Also, the knowledge of such a find would be distruptive to say the least for their power base, and they would have a lot to loose to make such a find public. Over the years there have been many threads here on ATS where you have strange crafts in religious paintings, like the painters wanted you to know a secret. The Vatican secret archives would probably be where a crashed craft would be stored, deep inside the Vatican state and hidden from the public until they deemed the world ready. Strangely, right on top of the Vatican secret archive, an area that is on the tour of the Vatican museum, we have this strange sculpture, are they trying to tell us something? You probably have seen those orbs videos on youtube, this sculpture looks just like two of these orbs have crashed with each other, trapping the smaller orb deep inside the larger one. This is not the actual UFO of course, but I'm guessing it's an artist rendition of what they have hidden from the public.They like to flaunt it to us, it's just like they are saying "we know, but you are not worthy to know..." It's about 2 meters (6 1/2 feet) in diameter.

edit on 17-6-2012 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

The sculpture, to me, looks like a representation of "another earth" or "home" hidden inside of our earth.

And I couldn't agree more that the Vatican is guarding the truth about human origins and ET's.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

That statue is a depiction of what the earth will look like when Nibiru slams into it. Or what Nibiru will look like when the earth slams into it.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The structure in the Vatican looks an awful lot like the Globe outside the UN building. I read somewhere that it represents a new earth rising out of the old earth for a new age.

I have no doubt they hide things from us, after all they are one of the most greedy and rich institutions in the world.

edit on 17/6/2012 by ThorsBrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Is it the Hopi that believe earth will give birth to a new planet?
Looks like that to me.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

That statue is a depiction of what the earth will look like when Nibiru slams into it. Or what Nibiru will look like when the earth slams into it.

Also it has mechanics in it which shows the catastrophe was man made. Timed. Could be a meteor they are trying to subconsciously attract. Could be our planet from the past it's grown scince then but we going so fast for so long we caught up with our selves.

flic.kr...
edit on 17-6-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThorsBrother
The structure in the Vatican looks an awful lot like the Globe outside the UN building. I read somewhere that it represents a new earth rising out of the old earth for a new age.

I have no doubt they hide things from us, after all they are one of the most greedy and rich institutions in the world.

edit on 17/6/2012 by ThorsBrother because: (no reason given)

It sure does, looks the same. Wonder why? Nice find!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
yes that picture sure is odd in my book. An earth comming out of our earth, thats just down right mad.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I posted on this a long while back.

www.abovetopsecret.com... It died

Very curious to say the least.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ThorsBrother

Nice find, I wouldn't write that off as coincedence.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Well I suppose the Vatican could have a UFO, especially sense the Pope made the comment about Aliens a few months ago but I am not sure that the artwork has anything to do with it. It is called Sfera con Sfera translated to Sphere within Sphere. If it were the only one I might think your theory a possibility however there are many others in the collection made by Arnaldo Pomodoro.

Versions of the sculpture can be seen in the Vatican Museums and the Palazzo della Farnesina in Rome, Trinity College Dublin, the United Nations Headquarters in New York, the Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden in Washington D.C., Christian Theological Seminary in Indianapolis, the Columbus Museum of Art in Columbus, Ohio, the de Young Museum in San Francisco, Tehran Museum of Contemporary Art in Tehran,the Des Moines Art Center in Des Moines, the Hakone Open-Air Museum of Japan, the University of California, Berkeley and the Tel aviv University in Israel.

There is very little information regarding the purpose and/or meaning of the sculptures but I don't see this as unusual as most artists leave interpretation of their work to the observers. As for your observation and interpretation, it is a good theory if it were the only one but looking at the locations of the others it does make one think.

More info:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tykonos
I posted on this a long while back.

www.abovetopsecret.com... It died

Very curious to say the least.

My orb picture is from the Vatican, the one in your thread is taken outside the UN building in NY

This is the one in London.

Washington DC..

The same italian artist.

Are someone hiding something in plain view here, or what?

To me it looks like something technical, like a UFO orb, and when it's cracked open you could imagine seeing cables and other technology.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Yeah, when I found out the places where the orbs were placed, I was like NOOOO!!!!!!

Hence the thread I made.

I wish I had more info on them but getting info on the artist (beyond the little that is known) or who commissioned them is/was nigh on impossible.

It seems very symbolic, in key places.

Anyone with knowledge of cryptology would be a help, even if it's to say, noting here move along.

edit; of all the artists, of all the differing style of sculpture, these were all made and placed in such places of significance.

There HAS to be a conspiracy here...somewhere.

edit on 17-6-2012 by Tykonos because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-6-2012 by Tykonos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Interesting post of yours. It's also interesting where these spheres are located. Additionally no sphere is like the other. Just dig in further, Artist is Arnaldo Pomodoro. You might be to something, or not.

And no I don't think it has anything to do with UFO's. It rather seems to be a hint to places of power or something like that, no idea....

Links:
Sphere Within Sphere WIKIPEDIA
Arnoldo Pomodoro WIKIPEDIA

edit on 17-6-2012 by SpeDeZo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Yes, I believe the Vatican is hiding knowledge of ETs. They recently came out in 2008 saying that looking for extraterrestrial life doesn't contradict the belief in God. Hmm...What is it they know?

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

regardless if they are hiding something or not. those scupltures sure are impressive!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
You know, viewing those pictures more closely it looks (to me) like a larger planet colliding with a smaller planet. That thought kind of scares me. I keep hearing about all the underground bunkers the government is building so do they know something we don't? I saw that movie Melancholia and it gave me chills.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MerkabaMeditation

Am I the only one noticing the chronology in these sculptures? The different versions being representations of the stages of the sphere "falling apart". Dunno if there's much of a conspiracy to this, except for the chronology idea being quite original. Will read more on these works of art and the artist behind them.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ch1n1t0

No you're looking at it backwards. And this is the moon. What you are seeing is the building of the moon and this is the "dark side" we don't see.

All joking aside WTH is this? Is this one of them hiding in plane sight things?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Maybe they are trying to tell us that the Hollow Earth Theory is correct. A world within a world?
edit on 17-6-2012 by TamtammyMacx because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join