It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allow myself, to introduce...myself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Hello everyone! very excited to actually start posting on here due to some unsual things that have been going on these past few days. I have been keeping up with this site for a while now so i think its about time i start getting way into it.

25 and i live in Central Illinois!

can't wait to have some wonderful chats with all you fine people!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by johnnycashed

Welcome to the Family. I am looking forward to reading about your experiences but remember there is a 20 post requirement to post threads. We dont want your first thread to be closed due to a violation.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
A hearty welcome to the zoo.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Hi, i just registered myself, so welcome! what brings you into the world of ats?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

right, thats why i took the smart advice and did the introduction so i could rack up my 20 faster haha

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ELectricalApprentice

same thing that brings us all here, have seen some weird stuff in my short time here. I have been following alot of threads on here and i figured it was my time to share expirences and indulge in awesome convos!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

well thank you much!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS. May you live in Interesting Times.

See you around.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

awesome! good times to be had!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

right on! that sounds like a plan

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

BTW, if it isn't entirely clear, you are free to post in any thread. I mainly hang on the new topics page and watch the news develop. It is often when discussions are at their most active, almost real-time. A good place to quickly rack up those posts.

I've been a member here for not quite a year but I still hang on the new topics page. I don't make threads and if I do they fail miserably but taking part in someone else's discussions is more varied and often, more fun/rewarding.

Good luck!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

nice thanks for the advice. yeah someday i will try to make a thread but i am in no rush to do so right this second lol

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Welcome johnnycashed

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

top topics

join